Author Topic: FOX NEWS goin beyound and ABOVE  (Read 1363 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
FOX NEWS goin beyound and ABOVE
« on: March 21, 2023, 05:35:30 PM »
Defendin the POS DRAFT DODGER,BAD TOE. This ain't POLITICS FOLKS. This a PRIVELDGED POS that has gotton away with everythin his whole life. I gets the FAT FUC owns golf courses and he golfs everyday supposidly. Yet the FAT FUCK has his driver of cart pull up on green when he has to 6 putt and end up scorin a 167 for 18. And yet FOX goes He NEVER LIES. HAS NEVER LIED. His former BUD COHEN the LIAR. Yet TRUMP pardoned him when leavin office. Along with 2 million other cronies in his administration, the most PARDONS ever by any PRESIDENT. And know the FAT BOY sayin,I never had anythin to to with SHIRLEY and CO did it before 2016 out his $130,000 pocket because he LOVES me so much. DADDY ain't here NO more FAT BOY. Don't worry your DEAREST SON will visit you in JAIL, that is if he not arrested like CHUMLY some years ago for dealin CRACK.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal