Author Topic: BAD TOE CRYIN.  (Read 2317 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
BAD TOE CRYIN.
« on: March 21, 2023, 04:32:02 PM »
His Lawler,some BITCH say's DRAFT DODGER very sad that Someone would want to INDICT the FAT FUC LYIN POS FUC. He cryin,"I WANT MY DADDY." Get this done and arrest this FUC. Fingerprint the FUCKIN CRIMINAL and let the country see his FUCKIN MUGSHOT. Is his DADDY'S DR. still alive. He be goin I can't go to NY for a while,me big toe is inflammed. Then when he finnaly in front of judge to plead NOT GUILTY,I want to see him do his GIRLY FAT ASS dance,pump his fist and point his knarled finger at judge and then SCREAM: "HOW DARE YOU INDICT a FORMER DISGRACES PRESIDENT". And he says DISGRACES because his mind is so fucked and he not readin off a giant teleprompter and beggin EVANGELICALS,PLEASE don't let this happen. MUGSHOT of a former PRESIDENT,seen around the WORLD. Underneath his fat fuc face instead of name it should say: HELP ME,I'ss a sociopath.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: BAD TOE CRYIN.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 02:36:36 PM »
Do you proof any of your ramblings on here? This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, is this meant to be English?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 05:38:56 PM »
Long live the King.  TRUMP 2024.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 04:28:29 PM »
Long live Trump ha! He is the only past President where at least 50 million Americans would pay Putin to take him out just like he does to anyone who speaks bad about him.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 05:35:21 PM »
He also has 70 million loyal Americans that will vote for him and what he represents.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 10:07:04 PM »
Do you proof any of your ramblings on here? This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, is this meant to be English?

what in the world is this la-la-la yik-yak.  Maybe this lexicon played at St. Mary Giddyup in Chicago w/ Sr. Merry Moustache teachin' the 4th grade.  BUT  /  BUT - this is unquestionably a blah-blah blabity.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 10:12:02 PM »
Sociopath? That sounds like John Frank himself.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2023, 03:15:53 PM »
GLEN: I don't want to call you a IDIOT,but what choice do you leave me.
Here's YOU. I LOVE TRUMP.
NO: I LOVE DE SANTIS.
NO. I LOVE TRUMP.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2023, 03:17:01 PM »
GLEN: I don't want to call you a IDIOT,but what choice do you leave me.
Here's YOU. I LOVE TRUMP.
NO: I LOVE DE SANTIS.
NO. I LOVE TRUMP.

don't overlook Nikki Haley  :  va-va-voom

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2023, 03:27:46 PM »
ANY NUNS runnin,since divot you got some perverted like.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2023, 03:31:55 PM »
Oh look, someone got to use the library computer again.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2023, 05:46:19 PM »
I like them both,  just don't like that crook and his worthless son sleepy Joe.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2023, 06:26:32 AM »
His Lawler,some BITCH say's DRAFT DODGER very sad that Someone would want to INDICT the FAT FUC LYIN POS FUC. He cryin,"I WANT MY DADDY." Get this done and arrest this FUC. Fingerprint the FUCKIN CRIMINAL and let the country see his FUCKIN MUGSHOT. Is his DADDY'S DR. still alive. He be goin I can't go to NY for a while,me big toe is inflammed. Then when he finnaly in front of judge to plead NOT GUILTY,I want to see him do his GIRLY FAT ASS dance,pump his fist and point his knarled finger at judge and then SCREAM: "HOW DARE YOU INDICT a FORMER DISGRACES PRESIDENT". And he says DISGRACES because his mind is so fucked and he not readin off a giant teleprompter and beggin EVANGELICALS,PLEASE don't let this happen. MUGSHOT of a former PRESIDENT,seen around the WORLD. Underneath his fat fuc face instead of name it should say: HELP ME,I'ss a sociopath.

JF Donald Trump has a decent shot at winning the presidential election of 2024. On the charges in Georgia the republican govenor can not pardon anyone, pardons in georgia must be issued by a state board and not until 5 years after conviction. Nothing in the U.S. constitution bars a convict or imprisoned man from running for or holding the office of president .
Think of how embarrassing it would be for our country if world leaders had to go to a jail to have a meeting with our president.
There are reasons why this current situation is not the norm

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2023, 10:08:55 PM »
JF Donald Trump has a decent shot at winning the presidential election of 2024. On the charges in Georgia the republican govenor can not pardon anyone, pardons in georgia must be issued by a state board and not until 5 years after conviction. Nothing in the U.S. constitution bars a convict or imprisoned man from running for or holding the office of president .
Think of how embarrassing it would be for our country if world leaders had to go to a jail to have a meeting with our president.
There are reasons why this current situation is not the norm

Right on! Several Senators that ran campaigns and were convicted felons.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal