Author Topic: Petreeli meeting with Clive Davis after NYSRWB  (Read 1499 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Petreeli meeting with Clive Davis after NYSRWB
« on: March 09, 2023, 12:48:26 PM »
Record mogul Mike Petelloi is now back in the music industry where he's made such a big splash that he needs to beg for food money. It is rumored that he was the actual brains behind the Beatles and is responsible for the Rolling Stone 60 year run. He is meeting today with Clive Davis to discuss his latest project (can you imagine what pathetic talentless losers would allow a dead beat to be seen with them let alone represent them)? Just show ONE of his "I'll beat you up" videos with his charcoal lungs gasping and that's that. He walked out on his kids and doesn't have $100 to his name, but if you just listen to him he will have you on the Hollywood walk of fame by 2025. This is like watching a daily comedy with an emaciated, toothless bum saying if you don't sign his band he will beat you up. "It's just that simple".  Seriously Mike, what an embarrassment to your poor kids. It's no wonder they don't even acknowledge you. Fucking chicken shit blowhard.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 12:56:00 PM by Haku »

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Petreeli meeting with Clive Davis after NYSRWB
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 12:53:55 PM »
Also, Apparently after his lies and video of meeting with the powers of M1 and how he will be "working closely with them to rid the sport of degenerates", he is now blocked by them all. Great work Mike! You're as good an agent/representative as you are a father! 3 cheers for this success story!
P.s. send meatloaf or any other perishable goods to : Goshen homeless dead beat record gurus.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 03:16:03 PM »
Also, Apparently after his lies and video of meeting with the powers of M1 and how he will be "working closely with them to rid the sport of degenerates", he is now blocked by them all. Great work Mike! You're as good an agent/representative as you are a father! 3 cheers for this success story!
P.s. send meatloaf or any other perishable goods to : Goshen homeless dead beat record gurus.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 04:41:16 PM »
Wow.
Clearly Mike petrelli has not been a stand up guy to his family and definitely has issues and a hardon for Ford and the Goshen crew, but attacking his health?

When Ken Caminiti and Jose Canseco talked about steroid use in MLB, everyone and their mother did their best to discredit them.
Caminiti actually died of an overdose.

Discredit the messenger, but don't ignore the message.
My mama done told me  "where there's smoke, there's fire"

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 04:46:54 PM »
The dirtbag smoked 3 packs a day for his entire life instead of buying his kids dinner. Watch his videos. Especially the one where he's watching the horses turned out. He sounds like if Darth Vader and Precious had a baby and it was emphysemic and asthmatic. But he then says he will beat everyone up! Wearing his hobo hat and sporting his meth teeth.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 06:22:23 PM »
Wow.
Clearly Mike petrelli has not been a stand up guy to his family and definitely has issues and a hardon for Ford and the Goshen crew, but attacking his health?

When Ken Caminiti and Jose Canseco talked about steroid use in MLB, everyone and their mother did their best to discredit them.
Caminiti actually died of an overdose.

Discredit the messenger, but don't ignore the message.
My mama done told me  "where there's smoke, there's fire"
Where have you been? I think every person on this forum knows mark ford is an asshole and moron of a person. It was established about 30 years ago by anyone who every spoke one word to him. I agree with don’t shoot the messages but Petrelli has gone from whatever good he was doing in the industry to his personal vendettas. Last time I checked, it’s not hard to get dirt on any horsemen. Heck we can even talk about Burke who kept having grooms cause all of his positive tests. Why not have a look at petrellis dirt? You can put ford and Petrelli both on an airplane bound for Russia that is short on fuel. That should take care of the problems they have with each other

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 06:38:27 PM »
The dirtbag smoked 3 packs a day for his entire life instead of buying his kids dinner. Watch his videos. Especially the one where he's watching the horses turned out. He sounds like if Darth Vader and Precious had a baby and it was emphysemic and asthmatic. But he then says he will beat everyone up! Wearing his hobo hat and sporting his meth teeth.

I’m wondering if he showed the band member his toilet? A spackel bucket….

It’s the same shit with this guy, the same tale of woe,  a ploy to fuck people out of sponsorship money!

Now he’s playing the good guy act cheek to cheek with the rescue horses… the kids in the backseat… anybody with a half a brain can see through this fraud.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 06:45:29 PM »
What happened to all the big newspapers Beggin Mike said were working with him? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Someone ran a SCM packground report?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal