Author Topic: What’s with all the blacks and Chinese ppl getting all of the post office jobs  (Read 3116 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
This is nonsense. Just go into your local post office and get a look at the demographics. Three black clerks sitting behind the counter eating a KFC 3-piece with Mac n cheese not waiting on anyone in the mile long line. Ask to speak with a supervisor and they send out a Chinese lady with a noodle from chop suey lunch on her blouse. I walked the fuck out. No more hiring of white people unless their Jews. Fucking country has gone down the tubes. The Mexicans and aussies are next.

Brown jug

• Elite
yup
actually any government facility you will see very few whites and almost no white males
experience and credentials mean nothing, just how many boxes can you tick off

Superfecta

• Elite
No more hiring of white people unless their Jews.

Very wrong. The Jews are working in banks and Hollywood.  ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Very wrong. The Jews are working in banks and Hollywood.  ngc3 ngc3
I agree with you on that. Anything to do with money the Jews are on it like a nig-ger with a gun.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 12:17:59 AM by MikeAnt »

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
The only association Jews have with a post office is owning the Building that the Post Office is in

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
The only association Jews have with a post office is owning the Building that the Post Office is in
Jews will steal money from their own family. If money is involved, the Jews don’t care who you are or what it takes, they will do anything for money. Look at that Jew Alex Murdaugh the lawyer who just killed his family for money. I’m telling you the only thing that matters to Jews is money. No matter what money is all they live for.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 06:56:04 PM by MikeAnt »

Gaagoots

• Elite
I blame the gay mafia in Hollywood. It all started with their commercials with the 10 foot tall tribe niglets leering down at the dumb white barking orders for Kinko’s.

Or Michael Jordan with his Hanes underwear, staring down at the little white dummy telling the dummy he should’ve wore Hanes!! 

It was the gays and the Jews that put these niglets up on pedestals!

That along with affirmative action!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
I blame the gay mafia in Hollywood. It all started with their commercials with the 10 foot tall tribe niglets leering down at the dumb white barking orders for Kinko’s.

Or Michael Jordan with his Hanes underwear, staring down at the little white dummy telling the dummy he should’ve wore Hanes!! 

It was the gays and the Jews that put these niglets up on pedestals!

That along with affirmative action!
Don’t forget Mr. T made out to be the toughest around. You have a valid point.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Don’t forget Mr. T made out to be the toughest around. You have a valid point.
I forgot about Mr. T! He made out like a bandit thanks to the white dummy.

Gaagoots

• Elite
It’s amazing to me how the liberal media covers up for the blacks. Let me give you an example.

Question why are all the Walmarts stores in Portland Oregon city limits closing?

Calhoun

• Elite
yup
actually any government facility you will see very few whites and almost no white males

The white women are at the welfare office and the men are at Walmart buying cheap AF camo gear.

Brown jug

• Elite
Question why are all the Walmarts stores in Portland Oregon city limits closing?

same reason the cvs closed in california, they use it as their own personal store and steal knowing that they will not be prosecuted,
fuckin awesome

Calhoun

• Elite

same reason the cvs closed in california, they use it as their own personal store and steal knowing that they will not be prosecuted,
fuckin awesome
Which MAGA-Retard paper you read that in?  Oh, wait, you MAGA-tards don't read.

Brown jug

• Elite
can find the facts on any publication website including cvs
they say they are closing stores in several states due to shoppers changing buying habits( in other words some people have stopped paying for products they take from the store)
most stores are in woke lefty states( coincidence i assume??)

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
The white women are at the welfare office and the men are at Walmart buying cheap AF camo gear.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal