Author Topic: Since no one has brought up this SHIT,JOHN FRANK ARMY will  (Read 2304 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Since no one has brought up this SHIT,JOHN FRANK ARMY will
« on: February 05, 2023, 05:17:30 PM »
BALLLOOON FIASCO.
CAN FOX NEWS please STOP. Their HOSTS or whatever you prefer to EXTREMIST DOOMS DAY PROPHETS. Always the opposite with no rationale .
I would say can someone check their MILITARY knowledge and EXPERIENCE. And then the ROOF falls in for me. 2 FUCKIN former 3 and 4 STAR GENERALS who is REBUGS spend time vocalizin. Ones MILEY and the other who cares. They both singin the same tune. I'm startin with MILEY. I'm happy me been out of military for a long time.

HERE'S the top GENERAL of his time spoutin off. And this be NOTEWORTHY. This BALLON should have been shot down over ALEUTIONS. Thank YOU GENERAL. Not that anyone cares about you opinion. Because your next statement : THIS INTRUSION of TERRITORIAL SPACE is unforgivan. HE goes on to STATE. Never in our NATIONS history has there been BALLON warfare since the CIVIL WAR. And this REBUG GENERAL who was head of MILITARY states this. DID he pass WAR COLLEGE coarse. WORLD WAR II the JAPENESE sent inciderey ballons constantly over US airspace. They landed and started forest fires in NORTHWEST. And this REBUG JACKASS knows nothin about that. And again one might QUESTION certain orders I got in NAM and was told "DO AS ORDERED".

And know the JACKASSES on FOX includin these EXPERT GENERALS. BIDEN and his command FUCKED UP. You get a MIGRAIN listenin to their swings.
BIDEN and STAFF did the right and proper procedure. Biden and boys knews this BALLOOON floatin all over place. It very obvious they gonna be wathin manuverabilty. According to GENERAL MILES he thinks we livin in 1867. No progress ever been made in scoutin BALLON activity. He goes we should have shot the thin down in ALEUTIANS. One questions again the sanity of OFFICERS like I did. Anybody fishin these middle of WINTER days in the BERING SEA. RECOVERY IMPOSSIBLE. And it WEST COAST and deep water and the CHINNESE can claim right to any recovery in summer weather. So miley goes,shoot it down over ALASKA. Try and find anythin there in fridgit TUNDRA. Then he goes. SHOOT it down over MONTANA. REMINDS me of 1968 DUGWAY PROVIN GROUND. STRAY VX NERVE GAS gassin everyone and elsewhere in SKULL VALLEY. UNCLE SAM paid a fortune at time. And of course MILEY goes the BALLON is loaded with TOXIC ADENTS. Then why shoot it down where US citizans can be killed. So'S when BIDEN and his generals did the proper right thin, MILEY goes that they were wrong. WE DON'T know what in that BALLLLLOOOON. It could have wiped out our entire defense system. Again JOHN FRANK ARMY will re-iterate why he QUESTIONED ORDERS at TIMES. Cost me E-6.

So lets wait and see. We never really gonna find out. Lets leave it to FOX NEWS,RETIRED GENERAL MILEY, MARGIE TAYLOR GREEN,REP BOEBERT,and TRUMP to let the AMERICAN PUBLIC no the TRUTH.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Since no one has brought up this SHIT,JOHN FRANK ARMY will
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 05:41:57 PM »
One last thin. JOHN FRANK ARMY was hopin the TOXIC balllooon was gonns drift over GEORGIA. Ya know WHY. COSTA RICA vacation girl MARGIIIEE TAYLOR GREENE was on TWITTER tellin all her NUT FANS to go outside and Shoot the balllllooon down with you AK-47's. And I wanted it to drift over GEORGIA to see the crazy witch yry it herself with photo's. Ya it's only 60,000 feet,12 miles. Buffalo hunters could have used a weapon like that and decimated all herds in a week. 

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 05:45:53 PM »
JOHN FRANK is a legend.  He is not right very often and his wacko liberal tendencies are extreme;however, he is a legend.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 08:38:59 AM »
The many former generals on Fox are just like the former generals on MSN and CNN.  They are all being payed by those networks to give you the opinion that one administration can do no right or no wrong.  Call a spade a spade or turn off your TV as they will say anything they are being payed to say at this point.  That is where the MONEY is.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 11:37:54 AM »
BALLLOOON FIASCO.

Why all the blabbing w/o delivering your conclusion?  Your case seems to be downplaying the expertise of GENERALS.   So, look at the basic issue.  Was it OK for the Chinese to launch a sight-seeing vessel on a route across the US of A ?   Of course not.  The genius trust at the Pentagon could've/should've surely identified a remote area in the NE and had our world-class fliers knock the thing down.  Instead, the latex spy machine drifted into the ocean and more than likely will never be fully recovered.

Lastly, heaven's to mergatroid!!!!! why was SOS Blinie scraed shitless to keep his appointed meeting w/ Communist Che and let him have it that ain't no balloons ever going across the US.

Frank, calm down and illuminate the subject w/ well considered remarks instead of a litany of unnecessary name-calling.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2023, 01:25:57 PM »
The reasons it was not taken down sooner was because President Dementia was to busy trying to find out which of the dems sold him down the river with the documents scandal.   Grandpa Joe and his Kid will be gone soon and we will have the adults back in the room.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2023, 04:47:06 PM »
CADpole: YA yooose like a little TAD. Did JOHN FRANK ARMY not explain that the proper procedure were followed. Track it,shoot it down in territorial waters in 50 feet of ATLANTIC OCEAN and retrieve and see what goin on here. That make no sense to you home grown MUSHROOM BRAIN. Ya did see today recover team haulin in the very dangerous TOXIC ballon that MILEY said was loaded with CHEMICAL and BIOLOGICAL agents. No MASKS, NO COVERIN CLOTHIN, NO GLOVES,just like a fisherman would use to haul in a catch. Yeah MILEY RIGHT . That BAIILLOOON was loaded with TOXIC AGENTS. And he got all RIGHT WING NUT theory CONSPIRACY FUC BRAINS like you believin HIM. It been 53 years and I KNOWS all about CBR and delivery systems,and A FUCKIN BALLLLLLOOOON ain't one of them.Can't wait for the REBUTTAL SHIT tonight with MS. HUCABEE and then her OLD MAN steps in and STATES: Don't forget to purchase RELAZZIUM. You will sleep better after listin to meees DAUGHTER TOTAL BULLSHIT.
GLEN: YOOOSE so far extreme RIGHT. You been sayin for years. Just wait till we take complete control again. Got to SAY: DONALD.J. TRUMP loves YA.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2023, 06:39:26 PM »
CADpole: YA yooose like a little TAD. Did JOHN FRANK ARMY not explain that the proper procedure were followed. Track it,shoot it down in territorial waters in 50 feet of ATLANTIC OCEAN and retrieve and see what goin on here. That make no sense to you home grown MUSHROOM BRAIN. DONALD.J. TRUMP loves YA.

you're too young to remember when Nikita Kruschev tried to scare JFK w/ a naval assault dispatched to Cuba.  Kennedy told him, don't try it you fat Ruskie.  And, sure enough the Communist blubber ass blinked and recalled the subs.  Goes to show you, we need a true Catholic in the White house, instead of this senile, phony Catholic

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2023, 08:19:46 AM »
I didn't even vote as I live in Illinois and elections are only won by them dems. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal