Author Topic: To Speaker Craig Coughlin Of New Jersey Regarding Mark Ford - Harness Racing - F  (Read 1773 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
I don't agree with Mark Ford or anyone with that opinion.  I agree the horses should be looked after when they are done racing.  But Mark Ford is not the only one with these opinions, but it's the only one SCM has singled out.  Thank you for proving my point that this is all due to a grudge with Mark Ford.

bond

• Elite
I don't agree with Mark Ford or anyone with that opinion.  I agree the horses should be looked after when they are done racing.  But Mark Ford is not the only one with these opinions, but it's the only one SCM has singled out.  Thank you for proving my point that this is all due to a grudge with Mark Ford.
Great Post. tmbz1
Its a fact that horses including racehorses are killed after they finish racing. In Macau for instance-most horses are shot at the end of their career-some 300/year. In Europe racehorses are slaughtered and their meat sold for consumption--its not cheap either. Some goes to China and Japan-where its a delicacy. Many people find it abhorrent-to kill a racehorse--and in 2022 in UK-it became illegal to slaughter Racehorses for meat. Its the same In USA. However--its not a slam dunk--many people have the opinion that once a racehorse has reached the end of its usefulness--it should be slaughtered so as not to waste a food source. Happened in WW1-tens of thousands of horses shot when war over for meat. Amish are no different-but not allowed to slaughter their horses-so they send them to an Auction-where they are purchased for slaughter and sent to Canada or Mexico. So it seems like a vendetta by SCM  to  single out anyone for having an opinion contrary to his own.
I believe in looking after a horse when finished racing---I dont agree with anyone not doing that--however "life is not all a box of chocolates-you never know what your going to get".

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal