Author Topic: What wood you do  (Read 5058 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
What wood you do
« on: January 28, 2023, 09:54:17 PM »
Let’s ask the question
What wood u do if one of these
Convicted guys killed your horse

And u found out

It was intentional

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Parked

• Elite
Re: What wood you do
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 10:31:13 PM »
 Badmouth him daily on plop

chowhound

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 01:17:45 PM »
Take a ball bat to the piece of filth.

panhunter

• 4 claimer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 08:09:41 AM »
With proof get him lifetime ban!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 11:03:51 AM »
I agree with the ball bat. But a ball pein hammer on each of his fingers and toes seems to be better, and tattoo my horses name on his forehead. He'd live with it every day. 

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 02:09:24 PM »
Let’s ask the question

And u found out

It was intentional
I don't think anyone killed or kills a horse intentionally.  Now do they administer stuff they shouldn't for their own greed.... Yes absolutely.... With this being said I WOULD ASSUME at no point did they ever give the horse a drug with the intention of killing them.  Now when they did kill one that should of been the reason to stop whatever it was they were using or doing.  To answer the question AS an owner I would probably never do business with the trainer ever again.  Now we just remember accidents can happen obviously we know with these guys it was no accident they were careless and didn't give two shits about the animals. 

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 04:30:27 PM »
Only use trainers you completely trust 100% who puts the horse's welfare first. Not the trainers who puts winning first to the detriment of the horse.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 04:33:24 PM by Open bridle »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 10:10:17 PM »
I don't think anyone killed or kills a horse intentionally.  Now do they administer stuff they shouldn't for their own greed.... Yes absolutely.... With this being said I WOULD ASSUME at no point did they ever give the horse a drug with the intention of killing them.  Now when they did kill one that should of been the reason to stop whatever it was they were using or doing.  To answer the question AS an owner I would probably never do business with the trainer ever again.  Now we just remember accidents can happen obviously we know with these guys it was no accident they were careless and didn't give two shits about the animals.

Are you sniffing glue or something?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 10:30:26 AM »
Didn't mean for them to die, accidents happen, so it's ok for the dead horses. MCR you must be in a fing dream world, NO EXCUSE

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2023, 01:31:33 PM »

You are a breath of fresh air to the forum.  We were running low on idiots!  Just because they didn't walk up and shoot the horse in the face doesn't make it ok asshole!  You are a special kind of stupid and I hope SCM reads this and gives you a talking to.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 01:52:37 PM »
What percentage of owners --- didn't know that Surick or the Tbred guys were gassing ?

I would say 80-90% of owners knew these guys had something. And they loved every minute of it winning races, cashing tickets, getting purse checks and taking their picture with friends in the winners circle.

And if they say they would like to rough anyone up -- they're a damn hypocrite.

Surick got caught on a wire tap talking about 6 dead horses.  How many really was it --- directly juiced by the main traffickers or those who bought the drugs and used on their barn.  when -- if at anytime -- will the next wave of trainers get busted ?? or is this a black eye that will get swept under the rug ?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 06:12:19 PM »
Doesn't everyone remember the video of the guy referring to Navaro as "juiceman"?  That guy isn't the only one who knew!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4wm0DhlUOJA

Trott

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2023, 07:33:53 PM »
To answer the question AS an owner I would probably never do business with the trainer ever again.      Hey MCR, How do you sit up with a back bone like that?

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2023, 08:42:17 PM »

Actually, "they" have "killed" many horses. When I was actively racing in the late 60's thru 80's, the economy was great and people were paying huge prices for yearlings even by today's standards. Well, when high priced yearlings or even some overnights went bust, they became victims of "Jewish Lightning", not meant to be an anti-semetic term. Since horses have "0" impedance to electricity, when a thunder storm came calling, the horses was taken out of the barn to one of the paddocks. A12 volt car battery was hooked to the horse, mostly the lip, and then to a ground and the horse died instantly. The death was then blamed on lightening. This worked for maybe two years or so before insurance companies got hip. But there's always another scam out there as you probably already know or some, maybe not.

panhunter

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2023, 01:41:42 PM »
Let’s ask the question

And u found out

It was intentional
I’d ask Brian Boitano what he would do!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal