Author Topic: I thought Petrelli was putting a stop to these guys?  (Read 4893 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: I thought Petrelli was putting a stop to these guys?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2023, 10:47:18 PM »
I agree with many of the things he talks about.  I love busting his balls because he is full of himself for whatever reason now.  And no one takes him seriously, including Gural and co. due to the way the talks to people.  Who could take someone serious or donate to someone that uses that kind of language in his videos and a public forum? 

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2023, 07:43:26 AM »
I agree with some of your points. Bad language ? Yes.  Full of himself ? Yes. But NO ONE  taking him seriously. ??  Sorry.  The groups that want to do away with racing would love to talk with him and how many people could get a meeting with Gural and Settlemore ?
He has rocked the boats of several people and the USTA by saying exactly what many in the business think but don’t speak out because of the repercussion they would be subjected to. 
Like he says “I have nothing to lose”. 
He could be very good for harness racing or very dangerous.  Time will tell. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2023, 07:55:15 AM »
Good for Mike.  He started taking advice from me and others here.  That turned things around for him. 

Perhaps God has sent harness racing its savior?

That all said, in the video he looked like he could use a hot meal.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2023, 08:19:18 AM »
He plays a little lose with language. Example “….seeing eye to eye….” I questioned that on a couple subjects SRF and Funding in NY (because that seemed a stretch to me)
He comes back with a follow-up (which is good to do) video explaining that seeing eye to eye isn’t “agreeing”. I had to look that up on the internets just to make sure my Biden hadn’t taken over (thankfully it hadn’t).
Anyway, asking for clarification …. or calling him out …. Makes one a troll. I guess I am, since I do spend way too much time viewing his videos. My question is; if one views his videos without questioning, are they still a troll?
Reread It

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2023, 11:29:36 AM »
I agree with some of your points. Bad language ? Yes.  Full of himself ? Yes. But NO ONE  taking him seriously. ??  Sorry.  The groups that want to do away with racing would love to talk with him and how many people could get a meeting with Gural and Settlemore ?
He has rocked the boats of several people and the USTA by saying exactly what many in the business think but don’t speak out because of the repercussion they would be subjected to. 
Guy just wants to hurt people in the business, the saving horses bullshit is a smoke screen for a degen that needed cover for how much he hates the industry. “I’m ending horse racing for horses” is complete bullshit. Where are they gonna go? PETA kills 75% of the animals it takes in. He should hand his rescues over to them, and see what happens before he tries to hand everyone else’s horses over to their tender mercies

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2023, 01:38:05 AM »
Get the FUCK outta here with your nonsense. He could hurt or help harness racing. Nobody gives a fuck what that ass clown says. He is in the next round to be indicted. Mike was pre racing horses with his brother frank at Golden shoe a few years ago. Yeah sure someone is going to listen to a guy who can’t afford to buy a new pair of pants and they’re scared of him. Tell me what he’s accomplished or done so far? How has he helped or hurt the sport? He cheated a few guys out of money to save a horse. Good for him. Horseplop put the guys name out there but you see what happened when he got called out over here? He ran away with his tail between his legs.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2023, 06:18:56 PM »
This is all 100% about a pissing contest with Mark Ford and a few others.  He got told to hit the bricks because he had a big mouth.  He claims it was over track conditions, but I was told that was well after the fact.  He is hoping this nice guy act of saving horses deflects from why this all started.  And yes, he is fostering some horses...good for him.  But this about a grudge!  He is a bustout loser and wants the sport cleaned up...but only if you have a different last name than him.  Somehow that's ok isn't SCM?  tmbz1

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2023, 08:43:09 PM »
I think Mike exposing these USTA bureaucrats is great. Dummies don't get it. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2023, 09:03:18 PM »
Don't rock that welfare boat ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2023, 09:23:22 AM »
I think Mike exposing these USTA bureaucrats is great. Dummies don't get it. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I completely agree with that.  But you are fooled by his motives.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2023, 09:44:22 AM »
He now refers to himself as Shopping Cart Mike   ngc3

I'm pretty proud of that.  I should have (TM) the phrase. 

That aside all he did was beg Calhoun to send him even more money so he can give another horse a bath and a massage.

I love the guy.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal