Author Topic: NCAA upsets  (Read 913 times)

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
NCAA upsets
« on: March 20, 2024, 02:35:30 PM »
Ok post your best 1st round upset...I'm gonna sniff Duquesne @+350 and Samford @ +250

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: NCAA upsets
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 03:32:49 PM »
I do like your first pic. DUQUANNISE is a very good team.
Know I must say somethin. As oppoded to last year it looks like #1 seeds gonna easily go to SWEET 16.
LOOKIN at brackets All top make it.
Went to RIVERBOAT this mornin to BET.
I'M in LOVE with PURDUE. EDDY is the real thin. Don't forget he could have entered NBA draft last year and would have been top 3. He declined to play last year in college. This KID is unreal. MAN can he score. MAN can he rebound. MAN can he block shots. MAN can he for a huge man shoot free throws. And he don't foul out. This monster,domitates the game. And PURDUE picked up a great transfer guard and with their other freahman guard can shoot the lights out. This team id very good and they in easy bracket. ....YOO be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 04:01:27 PM »
So lets carry this on.:
(1) U/COON. Excellent team. Pressusure on to win 2 straight. They ain't UCLA back in day's.
(2) HOUSTEN. BEAST DEFENCE in WORLD. Maybe RUSSIAN team better. They can't SCORE. They beat up SHIT teams. They will make 15,but they in jeoperdy after that.
If any oneone wants to bet ARIXONA. I can guarrentee this team BLOWS. They absoultly SUCK.
(3) KANSAS. I grts they a great past history team. SELF rested his starters in first round onf CHAMPIONSHIP. They got slaughtered. Maybe he was correct to sit, except it turns out one of his top 2 starters be out for tourney.
(4) I will say this: Worried about KENTUCKY. They scary and can score.
Don't give a SHIT about others.
So here me bets that I made today. I bet $100.00 on PURDUE at + 800.00. I went other side with NORTH CAROLINA. $25.99 at + $375.00

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 04:11:43 PM »
McNeese over Gonzaga. Zags are NOT what they usually are and not even close.

If UConn shows up they are unbeatable.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 04:34:19 PM »
THis a team that plays in a bad conferance. This team has more money in their b-ball program than any other in USA. Their problem this year is they down 15 points a game scorin than previous years. They got their own private jet to fly team around. The perks of playin their are unreal. But they lost to ST.MARY'S twice this year. ST.MARY's loves playin SLOW BALL. I thinks though,that GONZAGA will win firdt game. I also think,ST.MARY'S could definatly win their firdt game. But that conferance is very weak.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 01:14:11 AM »
Samford over Kansas. Take the 7.5 points

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 02:21:33 PM »
Samford over Kansas. Take the 7.5 points

Samford 6th in country shooting 3's at almost 40 percent. They got a decent shot here.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 12:03:17 AM »
McNeese over Gonzaga. Zags are NOT what they usually are and not even close.

If UConn shows up they are unbeatable.
Only thing that can beat Uconn is if both big men get into foul trouble early and Karaban and Spencer have off shooting nights. 

Best bench in the nation too. Even their number 9 player started a few games early in the season before Castle came of age and was injury free.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 01:00:35 PM »
Ok post your best 1st round upset...I'm gonna sniff Duquesne @+350 and Samford @ +250

1 out of 2, Samford gave it a nice shot, questionable foul call at the end there.  Anyway I'm taking JMU @+195 against the cheeseheads, and of course have to throw a few pennies on the Ivy rep Yale.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2024, 07:20:15 PM »
1 out of 2, Samford gave it a nice shot, questionable foul call at the end there.  Anyway I'm taking JMU @+195 against the cheeseheads, and of course have to throw a few pennies on the Ivy rep Yale.

Told ya, can't underestimate the Ivies.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2024, 07:40:33 PM »
How about Yale beating down Auburn? What a game! Poor Sir Charles Barkley must be distraught.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2024, 05:24:54 AM »
Gots yo say sumthin here. Warched the YALE/BROWN,IVY championship game. BROWN was a ewrrible team,that won their last 6 games goin in. they were 6-19 prior. I was rootin for them. With 22 seconds left they up by 6. YALE continually fouls them and BROWN can not sink free throws. 5 of 6 they shoot. Yale hits their bucketts and wins by 1 on last second shot.
Yeasterfay that was a great game. AUBURN a very good teamm with some depth. But their CRAZY kid guard with 11 minutes in first half does the most flagrant foul and gets kicked out of game. Has to watch game from locker room. ND THAT FOUL WAS OBNOXIOUS. hE PISSED ON PREVIOUS POSSENSION. mINDS ONE OF road rage. iN ANY EVENT,i'm SURE HE REGRETS AFTER LOSS.
i THINK ,yale PLAYS duke SUNDAY. cOULD BE A GOOD GAME IF yale AIN'T WORN OUT FROM THE auburn VICTORY. duke USE TO BE HIGH SCORIN,BUT NOW THEY SLOW BALL. aND EVEN THOUGH yale SCORED BIG,LAST OUT,slow IS THEIR GAME ALSO. i'LL ROOT FOR yale.

gots to sat sumthin here.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2024, 10:35:11 AM »

3 for 4, JMU easily better than that mediocre Wisconsin team and God bless those white kids from Yale.  Today we're going with Kansas @+150,  Gonzaga a bit overrated this year I think.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal