Author Topic: A day in the life of JOHN FRANK ARMY one CHRISTMAS DAY.  (Read 1907 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
A day in the life of JOHN FRANK ARMY one CHRISTMAS DAY.
« on: December 24, 2022, 07:49:18 PM »
So's me in the ARMY LIFE. I'ss had This thin for skippin leave time. 3 day free passes be me thin goin forward aster BASIC. Everyone wants to bail and head home for THANKS and CHRISTMAS. ME NOT. So'S I always staid includin R+R. Reason for that is to expensive ands I wanted to save for EARLY OUT on mes return. Did I miss out goin to TOYKEO, BANKKOC, HONG GONE, AUSTRALIA. The answer is NO. Everyone chosse and went. Their money did not last long. I get for everyone a EXPERIENCE of lifetime. And me happy for them.
But meeesssess want to talk about one experience me had to endure in trainin at DUGWAY,UTAH. I'ss got to say. One thin about ARMY wherever you located they gonna on THANKS or CHRISTMAS lay out a great and tasty spread. Wether you choose enlisted men's barrecks,NCO CLUB,OFFICER'S CLUB, you gettin the best that ever was. In NAM TOOO. So it CHRISTMAS at DUGWAY. I'M in trainin and 3 others also decide they not headin home on leave. The MAJOR of unit say's: Not gonna have the 4 of you SPEND chrirtmas ALONE. OH,GOD. Can't refuse your superior. The 4 of us goes to MAJOR'S house. They do have them on base. His WIFE the COOK. NEVER in me life has me tasted more horrible food. And had to gobble down the SHIT and say HOW TASTY. After these many years,I'M beginnin to wonder if that a human experimentation in CBR and us 4 the experiments. FIRST OFF: Who eats vegitible JELLO MOLD. You dog maybe.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal