Author Topic: Erv Miller only has 17 horses in Friday Night at HOP night of champs  (Read 6540 times)

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
This is the kind of stuff that needs to stop. Now that we have our a big night of champions here comes the greed of Erv Miller. This is why racing keeps going down the shitter. I mean why run the races? It’s no fun anymore. Just write out the checks to Erv and cancel the races. It’s no fun to see trash like this keep happening. I mean if you have enough horses in the race you’re bound to win by the percentages. Hop come on you’re better than this crap.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 10:42:20 PM by Frank Deglomine »

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Erv Miller only has 17 horses in Friday Night at HOP night of champs
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 11:10:34 PM »
You whine like a bitch every day. Enough already. Please stop.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 11:12:28 PM »
You whine like a bitch every day. Enough already. Please stop.
ngc3

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 03:18:06 AM »
GOOD LUCK TO HERB MILLER AND ALL HORSES BELONGING TO PLOPSTERS

BRING HOME THE BACON   tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 08:01:17 AM »
I somewhat agree with this to limit entries.  But if it's not a rule then he can have the entire field if they are qualified.  I fully expect Erv's barn to have a form reversal.  I'm sure he has been racing the one's already qualified with empty tanks.  Expect the high octane shit for night of champions.

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 08:32:01 AM »
How many are LUCPARK'S ? Good Luck to Erv and all his PEEPS. tmbz1 tmbz1

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2022, 09:48:31 PM »
I somewhat agree with this to limit entries.  But if it's not a rule then he can have the entire field if they are qualified.  I fully expect Erv's barn to have a form reversal.  I'm sure he has been racing the one's already qualified with empty tanks.  Expect the high octane shit for night of champions.
The above post is a plopster who knows the game. There is going to come a day when Erv and Burke have the whole field in every stakes race. There might be 20 trainers left in the game but the small stables are disappearing more and more every year. Stuff like this takes the fun out of going to the track and try to make a score. Heck look at Yonkers and Dowse. How are you supposed to beat him and worse yet, how are the players supposed to bet to try and make a score? How?

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2022, 10:57:36 PM »
The above post is a plopster who knows the game. There is going to come a day when Erv and Burke have the whole field in every stakes race. There might be 20 trainers left in the game but the small stables are disappearing more and more every year. Stuff like this takes the fun out of going to the track and try to make a score. Heck look at Yonkers and Dowse. How are you supposed to beat him and worse yet, how are the players supposed to bet to try and make a score? How?
Burke pretty much had a strangle hold on all the stake races in Ohio this year. A large majority of Seaside yearlings purchased this year will be either in the Burke and Brown stables next year so chances are the stake race domination for the large stables will continue. The smaller stables will pick up the crumbs,
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 11:02:28 PM by Open bridle »

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2022, 12:20:37 AM »
Burke pretty much had a strangle hold on all the stake races in Ohio this year. A large majority of Seaside yearlings purchased this year will be either in the Burke and Brown stables next year so chances are the stake race domination for the large stables will continue. The smaller stables will pick up the crumbs,
The smaller stables are getting out. They can’t afford it any longer because you cannot beat the big barns. They tried but now see the writing in the wall. If you get lucky and have a decent young horse, the big barns will just keep throwing out three and four horses each week to run you down. Just can’t beat them.

Open bridle

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2022, 06:44:13 AM »
The smaller stables are getting out. They can’t afford it any longer because you cannot beat the big barns. They tried but now see the writing in the wall. If you get lucky and have a decent young horse, the big barns will just keep throwing out three and four horses each week to run you down. Just can’t beat them.
Yep, the small ownership pool is being squeezed out more and more every year. The big barns can out bid you at the auctions and out number you at the races which I have already seen the Burke horses work together to defeat competition. Than people wonder why the betting fan base is shrinking too.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 06:50:16 AM by Open bridle »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2022, 08:26:38 PM »
Indy breds going for big money in the Super Finals Friday night.  I think Luc has 4 in to go (correct me if I'm wrong).  Good luck to him.  I'm setting the over under on his horses' earnings at 100k combined for the night.  I think one of them can win, so I'm saying over.  I see a couple heavy favorites that can be beaten for a number of reasons.  Post any thoughts or picks and good luck.

Program link:

https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/hhp/racing/pdf/saturday-trackmaster-program/hop1014p.pdf

goblue

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2022, 09:11:55 AM »
Race 13: 1 Sure Thing Herman
Race 14: 6 Ultra Image

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2022, 09:29:01 AM »
This is the kind of stuff that needs to stop. Now that we have our a big night of champions here comes the greed of Erv Miller. This is why racing keeps going down the shitter. I mean why run the races? It’s no fun anymore. Just write out the checks to Erv and cancel the races. It’s no fun to see trash like this keep happening. I mean if you have enough horses in the race you’re bound to win by the percentages. Hop come on you’re better than this crap.

Got The Guts?

Me vs You

Race 14

Head 2 Head

The Longest Yard (Me)  vs  Ponda Warrior (You)

Best Finish

$____

I'll go up to $500.

I have Zelle and PayPal.  No SNAP

Got The Guts?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2022, 10:33:04 AM »
I like longest yard to at least get a check.  Not Ponda.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2022, 12:54:33 PM »
Indy breds going for big money in the Super Finals Friday night.  I think Luc has 4 in to go (correct me if I'm wrong).  Good luck to him.  I'm setting the over under on his horses' earnings at 100k combined for the night.  I think one of them can win, so I'm saying over.  I see a couple heavy favorites that can be beaten for a number of reasons.  Post any thoughts or picks and good luck.

Program link:

https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/hhp/racing/pdf/saturday-trackmaster-program/hop1014p.pdf

good luck to everyone

we didnt draw very well hoping for the best  with my 4

one of my 2 yr olds fillies came down with a bug  she was 2nd in points but we decided not to race her .

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal