Author Topic: Monique Vag  (Read 6101 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Monique Vag
« on: October 03, 2022, 09:47:55 PM »
Shouldn’t an on air personality look presentable on air? Her tonight & many other nights, looks like she had a 1 hour lunch, went home got pounded and is just static.

Come on WEG , make hires based on merit, if you choose to push agendas, get a hair n makeup person or demand 5 minutes of prep before you leave the house ffs! The handicapping is bad enough but the add ons just galvanize it all.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Monique Vag
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 09:50:10 PM »
 SHES BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE GETS HERSELF TOGETHER .

GREAT EYES,,

WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS GIVE HER A BREAK,,

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 10:53:38 PM »
Shouldn’t an on air personality look presentable on air? Her tonight & many other nights, looks like she had a 1 hour lunch, went home got pounded and is just static.

Come on WEG , make hires based on merit, if you choose to push agendas, get a hair n makeup person or demand 5 minutes of prep before you leave the house ffs! The handicapping is bad enough but the add ons just galvanize it all.

I don't watch often but when I do, I have to agree. It's usually very greasy. Jen was the same way when she did Meadowlands broadcasts.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 11:23:27 PM »
have to agree
not the best at her job thats for sure
she should be careful though, if they find a female ? lgbtq that's non white she is toast

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 12:26:28 PM »
Usually looks like she hasn't washed her hair in weeks. Ridiculous fake lashes. Stutters around. NeedsChad to carry the show.

Loaded_Syringe

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2022, 02:15:27 PM »

Couldn’t agree with you more, I’ve never seen someone look as god awful as she does on so many occasions, clearly hired on by WEG as a result of sucking someone’s dick in a place of authority within or if not her mother must have gobbled enough goop of some big wig there to get the girl in because she wasn’t hired for any on air talent she has. Knows nothing about the horses and offers up what a blind man can see. And yeah, the 10 pound weights she uses for the longer lashes look gots to go!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 02:20:45 PM by Loaded_Syringe »

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2022, 07:46:42 PM »
 91z.his

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2022, 04:04:42 PM »
Usually looks like she hasn't washed her hair in weeks. Ridiculous fake lashes. Stutters around. NeedsChad to carry the show.

i mute Rozema....how many times did i have to hear "you know" in the middle of sentences...and his race calling?..i mute that too....as for Monique, she,s alright by herself, but way to giggly with both Rozema and Randy Waples...as for handicapping they are not on the air for that...they are just WEG employees and are there simply to encourage you to bet........and they are shameless shills for the Pick 5,s

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 07:52:31 PM »
Choking on the air tonight & dressing up as Aunt Jemima 4 days after Halloween  tmbz1

Lightning Mick

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2022, 08:05:08 PM »
She is a very nice woman , leave her alone

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2022, 07:09:37 PM »
Vag is awful. She has little knowledge. Another person put in a position they were not ready for.

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2022, 09:28:11 PM »
Did you notice that on the biggest race weekend of the year (Breeders), she was not part of the broadcast crew. She just hasn't got what it takes.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal