Author Topic: Why do all the people at the track deny they are on horseplop?  (Read 3818 times)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Re: Why do all the people at the track deny they are on horseplop?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2022, 08:00:24 PM »
Lots of people will not admit to reading the National Enquirer either. Look at the threads here. Mostly gossip and bullshit.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2022, 09:41:20 PM »
Lots of people will not admit to reading the National Enquirer either. Look at the threads here. Mostly gossip and bullshit.
But why deny it? When you say Look at the threads, you’re right!  They have thousands of views so somebody’s reading and posting on plop! I don’t get why people deny it. It was the same thing back here in chi town back when balmoral was going everyone would talk about it all over the paddock but then nobody is in horseplop when asked. Lol hilarious

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2022, 09:59:01 PM »
No doubt Plop has seen greater days, but here in southern Ontario Canada, many of us follow u.s tales stateside on H. Horseplop keeping everyone here plugged in. Thanks to all down there on Plop who come at it hard. Hate the unnecessary 'cheapest of cheapshots' but there is definitely 'some-to-lots of' truth in every topic.

p.s. Allow handicapping and result follow up, you'd have even more interest.
thnx jct

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal