Author Topic: Bongiorno and wife split?  (Read 28570 times)

silent one

• Stakes Horse
Re: Bongiorno and wife split?
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2022, 02:00:59 PM »
For all you assholes that know nothing about joey B and his issues right now, here they are, he has a wife thats he loves very much. For what ever the reason she does not want to married anymore because of the tough life of a horsesmans grueling schedule. Also she has issues about joey, now she does not like, so joey being the great kid that he is told her that he loves her and does not want to get divorced he told her he would go to marriage counseling anything to save their marriage. He is heart broken over this, with all her issues, drinking way to much, caught a couple of times doing shit a married woman does no do. He still loves her and wants her back, he has given his all to try to get her to see the light but to no avail. His wife comes from money and knows what its like to live a good life, she is pretty and is a man magnet with a very very frendly
 personality. Joey is a good horseman and works very hard, as anyone in business will tell you, the kid can drive and get the very most out of a horse, he cares about the sport and loves what he does. Its a shame. What his father and sister does has nothing to with him, people should stop saying bad things about him, hay listen he a young good hearted kid making great money and doing something he loves, if he comes off a little cocky so what we all would be, its human nature. GOOD LUCK JOEY KEEP YOUR CHIN UP YOU WILL GET PAST THIS, TAKE IT FROM MY EXPERIENCE DONT CALL HER DONT CHASE HER, YOUR TO GOOD OF A KID DONT SUBJECT YOURSELF TO TORTURE. YOU CANT MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU. MOVE ON BRO AND BE STRONG!! DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE OF THESE NEGATIVE ASSHOLES ON THIS FORUM. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON.

So, Bongiorno's wife is divorcing him because she likes men. Since Joey is a "kid" as you described him, this makes some sense. Also this "kid" , has through his own incompetence/negligence, has had another horse put down, due to his YEEHAW KICK IN JUICE skill. What his father and sister do, has quite a bit to do with his so called success. Maybe he should listen to the "NEGATIVE ASSHOLES" who are telling the truth. Without the drugs his family put into the horses, we never would of heard of the "kid" as you so succinctly put it.

Sincerely, Silent One

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2022, 04:19:44 PM »
both too young to get married...she got bored apparently...and it seems she likes a variety of cock...he'll be fine when all is said and done...he'll have no lack of women in his future...

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2022, 05:34:54 PM »
That's a big no no her screwing around.....she deserves a,beating for doing that ..sick cunt

bond

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2022, 06:02:37 PM »
There are always two sides to this divorce story. We all heard  the NY 29 indictments--Nick Suricks name was prominent. The shit he did-most wives would up and leave. Who was at Joes wedding party?--Nick. So Nick and Joe are close.
Im sure hanging around with criminals-would not endear a lot of wives to their husbands.
If I was Joe--I would start a clean slate-cast off all these characters--no matter who they are--and concentrate on his wife ,get professional help.
Joe is an incredibly hard worker and very talented--use that-work with counseling and work like a mfer to get his wife back. If this means he has to leave working with the horses for awhile--so be it. If you love someone IMHO-you need to work hard to get her back when things go South.
I really wish him the best.

Minister of Weed

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2022, 09:32:39 PM »
For all you assholes that know nothing about joey B and his issues right now, here they are, he has a wife thats he loves very much. For what ever the reason she does not want to married anymore because of the tough life of a horsesmans grueling schedule. Also she has issues about joey, now she does not like, so joey being the great kid that he is told her that he loves her and does not want to get divorced he told her he would go to marriage counseling anything to save their marriage. He is heart broken over this, with all her issues, drinking way to much, caught a couple of times doing shit a married woman does no do. He still loves her and wants her back, he has given his all to try to get her to see the light but to no avail. His wife comes from money and knows what its like to live a good life, she is pretty and is a man magnet with a very very frendly
 personality. Joey is a good horseman and works very hard, as anyone in business will tell you, the kid can drive and get the very most out of a horse, he cares about the sport and loves what he does. Its a shame. What his father and sister does has nothing to with him, people should stop saying bad things about him, hay listen he a young good hearted kid making great money and doing something he loves, if he comes off a little cocky so what we all would be, its human nature. GOOD LUCK JOEY KEEP YOUR CHIN UP YOU WILL GET PAST THIS, TAKE IT FROM MY EXPERIENCE DONT CALL HER DONT CHASE HER, YOUR TO GOOD OF A KID DONT SUBJECT YOURSELF TO TORTURE. YOU CANT MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU. MOVE ON BRO AND BE STRONG!! DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE OF THESE NEGATIVE ASSHOLES ON THIS FORUM. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON.
Joey B. : The fat chick that wrote this wants to bang you.
There is only one Minister in Harness Racing and his name is WEED!

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2022, 03:27:26 AM »
Got the exacts from Jennifer

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2022, 11:14:03 AM »
Joe is very lucky to have a friend like you here on the Plop to explain things.
I don't know what friend would be spilling intimate and personal information here on, The Nitwit Network.

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2022, 11:35:05 AM »
Joe is very lucky to have a friend like you here on the Plop to explain things.
I don't know what friend would be spilling intimate and personal information here on, The Nitwit Network.

DAMN THE SARCASM WENT RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD. BUT THEM HORSEMEN AINT THE BRIGHTEST BULBS IN THE BUNCH

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2022, 01:02:19 PM »

So, Bongiorno's wife is divorcing him because she likes men. Since Joey is a "kid" as you described him, this makes some sense. Also this "kid" , has through his own incompetence/negligence, has had another horse put down, due to his YEEHAW KICK IN JUICE skill. What his father and sister do, has quite a bit to do with his so called success. Maybe he should listen to the "NEGATIVE ASSHOLES" who are telling the truth. Without the drugs his family put into the horses, we never would of heard of the "kid" as you so succinctly put it.

Sincerely, Silent One
What horse was put down?

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2022, 08:37:30 PM »
Horse of Culliphers

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2022, 01:51:01 PM »
She knew what she was getting into. She hasn't left the scene, she seems to want to sample most of the other drivers cocks. Oh well not the first divorce because the  wife found a bigger or better cock, or the husband found a smaller better pussy. At least he's lucky she doesn't want to stick around, no more sloppy seconds for Joey.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2022, 03:53:05 PM »
what horse had to be put down???
i don't recall the name but i do remember joey b throwing the lines at an exhausted  juiced animal that his  sister "trains" and causing a major accident that could have badly injured or killed multiple horses and drivers at the big m

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2022, 08:16:18 PM »
Incredible Shark was put down as a result of Joes rodeo antics on Pat Stanley N

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2022, 06:03:01 AM »
This barn is starting to heat up with all the "hard work" they are putting in lately.  And if you don't think Joey B is fully involved with what goes on in that barn you are a moron.

I agree, who puts their "friends" business out there like that?  I'd be pissed whether this info is true or not.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal