Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY speaks on RUUUSA vrs UKRAINE  (Read 2472 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY speaks on RUUUSA vrs UKRAINE
« on: March 03, 2022, 07:01:35 PM »
Since he was involved in logistics in CBR warfare he understands the manuvering of PUTIN and his GENERALS. Common sense to anyone could prevail.
(1) Let the western part of UKRAINE untouchable at moment. Let civilians flee. No one really wants to KILL them. Those that choose to stay,stay at their own risk.
(2) Encircle the northern,eastern and southern borders. Once that accomplished move inland. And RUUUSHA very close to doin it. They have started shuttin off ELECTRICITY,WATER,in border cities. Tryin to submit. Believe me,MOLOTOF COCKTAILS have no effect. RUSSSIA has not even released their firepower. It a no win situation for UKRAINE. PUTIN knows NO ONE will intervin. The MAN is sick. He's bent on takin country:NO HOLDS BARRED. ODESSA should fall in 5 days,maybe sooner,because UKAINIAN troops be located in other parts of country. And then he moves inland.
(3) This is good news for you BAD TOE DRAFT DODGIN TRUMP lovers. TRUMP loves this PUTIN FUC.
(4) This PUTIN fuc is just itchin and waitin for resistence in KYVE. Knowin back in day when commanders said to I. Were gonna drop some palm on a specific village. I would say. What you CRAZY. IT's CIVILIANS. They went it's infiltrated by CONG and NV REGULARS. Thems ORDERS. Nice world.
(5) PUTIN Already stated he will drop a nuclear if he feels it necessary and I see him doin it with his troops at a safe distance away,just to prove his point. That would be KYVE. He'll get away with it. DRAFT DODGIN pupeet TRUMP will LOVE IT. If that happens,USA should drop a heat seeker bunker bomb on his MAR-A-LAGO.
(6) GOTTA GO. Hope all you REBU RED shits that never served are enjoyin the show.

direct flight

• NW-1
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY speaks on RUUUSA vrs UKRAINE
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 03:57:16 PM »
sleepy joe with all his know how will put him in his place with hunters help

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 06:30:26 PM »
Trump had 5 deferrments Biden had 6 deferrments, makes no difference both rich privelidged draft dodgers. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 08:33:29 AM »
MOTTO: I will explain some thins.
DRAFTEES: At least when I was drafted in 1968. A list of preferences by US.GOVERNMENT.
(1) Single men between the ages of 18-29 who are not in school.
(2) Married men between same ages who are not attending school.
(3) Married men with 1 dependent,same ages,who are not attending school.
     That was enough to draw from at that time. And the list went from 1-3,with 3 being the last to be drafted.
(4) School deferments were a way to opt out. A lot of Males rushed to enlist in college. Some were too stupid and after 1 semester flunked out. Uncle Sam waitin.
      A lot of minorities could not afford college,so in they go. There was no IQ test or high school dropouts not allowed as is current for enlistment. I myself used 4
      deferments as I was attendin college. I finally said: JOHN FRANK it time to join battle and so I dropped out of college and I was on DEANS LIST. 2 months
      later I was drafted into ARMY. Others notably,BILL CLINTON who is my age just continued on in school gettin degree after degree and rode out draft. I though
      had met others in ARMY that did the same as I. We only wanted 2 years and we knew our chances of not seein NAM were slim to none. One more thing on this
      subject. Alot of those who knew they would get drafted enlisted instead choosin a 3 or 4 year term in all the services and choosin a MOS non-combat. DRAFTEES
      more than likely were given combat MOS.
(5) TRUMP,me age again,had no physical problems. BONE SPURES my ASS. He was playin baseball and basketball and runnin around with no problems. Fake DR"S
      of his dad pullin the strings. BAD TOE is a FUCKIN DRAFT DODGER.
(6) BIDEN was eliminated because he has and had ASTHMA since he a kid. That a legitimate issue. ARMED SERVICES want young healthy soldiers. Can't have someone
      out of breath at critical moments or losin that inhaler. My guess is if he was drafted he would have washed out in basic unable to perform even the least vigorious
       exercises. TRUMP again has NO EXCUSES. The FAT SLOP could have used gettin into shape and him BULLSHIT claim my feet hurt would have earned him a
       DOZEN blanket party's.
(7)  Last thin,but of less importance. JOHN FRANK ARMY come from a SERVICE family on both sides. My DAD, all uncles served. WWII and KOREA. Even my GERMEN
       FRANK grandfather was scripted by NICHOLAS II and had to serve 4 years in RUSSIAN ARMY. NO way was I not gonna serve. At least BIDEN'S son served. No
       one in DRAFT DODGER"S storied history has ever. TRUMP a sorry pathetic scum of a human being and throw in JR. also.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 08:00:42 AM »
Bone spurs, asphama, etc, the rich/priveledged fucks always have medical experts to make excuses.  My dad served 49-52 Korean war I think.  I know he was stationed on an island called Moriti or something like that.  He always said it was the worth three years of his life.  Men who served always have my respect!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2022, 07:51:56 PM »
In 7 short months Americans have been asked or told to leave Afghanistan, Ukraine, and now Russia. Who's next China? Didn't a long time Democrat say Joe Biden hasn't been right on foreign policy for 50 years? For many weeks the US warned that Russia was going to move. For months the US saw Russia build up troops. Well shouldn't we have been supplying or over supplying all the needs that Ukraine needs a week into this war? Biden once again slow on this. Just like he was slow on the supply chain issues. Slow on inflation transitory if I remember, right? Slow on Afghanistan that came out inleak documents. Slow on getting covid tests out this fall and winter as Delta and Omicron were noted and spreading in Africa then the EU. One can go on but if an oil embargo hits Russia 200 dollar crude is on the way. If one doesn't already know what oil and petroleum go into well it's about everything. The way oil goes will be the way we go from inflation to super inflation. Into slower growth and into a recession.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal