Author Topic: ALEK BALDWIN SHOULD GO TO PRISON  (Read 3619 times)

Heavy Hitter

• Stakes Horse
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
ALEK BALDWIN SHOULD GO TO PRISON
« on: October 24, 2021, 09:37:01 AM »
  HE PULLED THE TRIGGER, USED THE DIDNT KNOW THE GUN WAS LOADED LINE.  SOMEONE DIED.... HELLO ALEK  91.jzail

SAY HI TO BUBBA, FIND OUT HOW TUFF YOU REALLY IS

lives matter  > 

NatHillIV

• NW-1
Re: ALEK BALDWIN SHOULD GO TO PRISON
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 08:50:47 PM »
It appears from what I read below that Baldwin trusted the production company employee who told him the gun was not loaded.  But I was taught to never trust anybody who hands you a gun and tells you it is unloaded.  And, I was taught to never aim a firearm at anybody you don't intend to shoot.  Seems to me there's plenty of blame to go around here.

"Baldwin accidentally killed 42-year-old Halyna Hutchins, the Director of Photography for his new movie 'Rust', on a ranch in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Thursday at 1.50pm.
He is believed to have fired a single round from a Colt revolver that somehow struck both Hutchins and the movie's director, 48-year-old Joel Souza.
It was revealed yesterday that the revolver was used by other members on the set for target practice and had likely fired live rounds prior to the shooting of Halyna and director Souza.
Halyna's younger sister Svetlana Androsovych, has railed against the 'negligence' on the film set which she blamed for her older sibling's death."

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 12:16:49 PM »
So, Alec Baldwin killed someone on set.  Damn, that's fucked up, Alec Baldwin.

So, the gun was handed to him by a Stagehand who did not do required industry safety checks.  Damn, that's fuck up of that Stagehand.

So, the Stagehand is a scab hired by cheap-ass producers because they were unwilling to reach compromise with the union that adequately compensates experienced, safety knowledgeable staff.  Damn, that's fucked up of those cheap-ass producers.

So, Alec Baldwin is an Executive Producer of the film.  Damn, that's fucked up, Alec Baldwin.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 12:27:23 PM »
So, Alec Baldwin killed someone on set.  Damn, that's fucked up, Alec Baldwin.

So, the gun was handed to him by a Stagehand who did not do required industry safety checks.  Damn, that's fuck up of that Stagehand.

So, the Stagehand is a scab hired by cheap-ass producers because they were unwilling to reach compromise with the union that adequately compensates experienced, safety knowledgeable staff.  Damn, that's fucked up of those cheap-ass producers.

So, Alec Baldwin is an Executive Producer of the film.  Damn, that's fucked up, Alec Baldwin.

Will be repairing his own screen doors soon....

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 01:33:52 PM »
I hate the guy but i'm sure it was an accident...

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 12:01:53 PM »
I hate the guy but i'm sure it was an accident...

that jackoff should be prosecuted than hung

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal