Author Topic: I dislike judges  (Read 3714 times)

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
I dislike judges
« on: October 13, 2021, 11:50:58 PM »
i always seem to lose these things. Watch Northfield race 14 Wednesday. The 1 breaks around the first turn. Gallops for a good 3-4 seconds and might have been inside the pylons. Catches his stride and runs cleanly the rest of the way. Definitely did not lose ground and is lapped on at the line by the 5. Horse is in the winners circle before they finally put up the inquiry sign. After a minute, no reason for aany action. Didn't this horse gain at leasr a length advantage? It was the two favorites, but i was hwavy on the 5.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
Re: I dislike judges
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 01:53:39 AM »
THAT WAS BAD,,,
REMEMBER EVERY RACE IS FIXED.

CHECK OUT THE OWNER OF THAT 1 HORSE.  GOOGLE “DANIEL CHANSKY HORSES”.
ITS A GAME FULL OF CHEATING AND SCUM!

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 03:37:45 AM »
I am not naive. Know many race winners are predetermined. But you can see the drivers talking as they raced their horses down. If the predetermined winner screws up, as the 1 did, the judges should take it down. I guarantee the 1 horse won't win again in a while after pulling that. Very lucky it as supposed to win.

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 03:52:03 AM »
THAT WAS BAD,,,
REMEMBER EVERY RACE IS FIXED.

CHECK OUT THE OWNER OF THAT 1 HORSE.  GOOGLE “DANIEL CHANSKY HORSES”.
ITS A GAME FULL OF CHEATING AND SCUM!

Just did. How the hell can Chansky even own a horse? This race stinks on several levels.

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 09:41:53 AM »
i always seem to lose these things. Watch Northfield race 14 Wednesday. The 1 breaks around the first turn. Gallops for a good 3-4 seconds and might have been inside the pylons. Catches his stride and runs cleanly the rest of the way. Definitely did not lose ground and is lapped on at the line by the 5. Horse is in the winners circle before they finally put up the inquiry sign. After a minute, no reason for aany action. Didn't this horse gain at leasr a length advantage? It was the two favorites, but i was hwavy on the 5.

I DISLIKE STUPIT GAMBLERS
  WHAT DO LAPPED ON HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A BREAK IN THE FIRST QUARTER?   ABSTOLUTELY NOTHING,(( AND FOR YOUR INFO, LAPPED ON MEANS HORSE ON HORSE, NOT HORSE ON SULKY OR DRIVER, SO HE TECHNICALLY WASNT EVEN LAPPED ON EITHER))

HE BROKE FOR AT MOST 2 SECONDS, RETURNED WHERE CLEARANCE EXISTED AND WON THE RACE, SLUGGO VIOLATED NO RULES, HENCE NO CHANGES.

ON SECOND THOUGHT I LOVE STUPIT GAMBLERS, AFTER ALL WE DO NEED DEAD MONEY... KEEP IT COMING

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 10:55:56 AM »
thanks for clearing up lapped on. I thought it was any part of horse. My mistake. But the horse also went inside multiple pylons while on the gallop. He should have come down.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 11:05:49 AM »
thanks for clearing up lapped on. I thought it was any part of horse. My mistake. But the horse also went inside multiple pylons while on the gallop. He should have come down.

THIS MUST BE OVER YOUR HEAD, LAPPED ON ONLY EFFECTS HORSES WHO BREAK AT THE END OF THE RACE, NOT IN THE BEGGINNING.  SINCE WHEN AND WHERE ARE SULKY AND DRIVER' PART OF THE HORSE?

HE DID NOT GO INSIDE 'MANY PYLONS WHILE ON A BREAK, FOR ALL OF TWO SECONDS

HEY ARNIE, IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS YOU HAD MORE IN YOUR 'TEA' THAN LEMONADE.

LEARN HOW TO LOSE, BECAUSE AFTER ALL YOU ARE A LOSER AND SHOULD ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 11:12:22 AM »
    Rose Run Warrior    1    X2°/Q    1/1T    1/1T    1/2T    1/T

The official chart shows 3/4 length.   That is lapped on.   Its irrelevant because that’s a term used for runners at the wire.   

He went inside on a break shortening his distance traveled in the race.   That should be the determining factor here.   He did not lose any ground and the fact he galloped is how there was clearance to reenter track.   

Judges discretion is only reason this horse stayed up.   Obviously someone needed it who had clout.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »
As posters are saying, lapped on only happens at the wire.  What you are looking for the rest of the race is interfering with another horse or not taking back and losing ground. 

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2021, 06:19:01 PM »
I was referring to this incident.  In a race in general there is a lot more to watch for but most judges  do nothing unless there is an objection. 

Charamar Mellow

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 07:41:59 PM »
Most judges are exhausted from working a 12 hour shift at UPS or Walmart.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don’t.

fairguy

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2021, 01:00:13 PM »
    Rose Run Warrior    1    X2°/Q    1/1T    1/1T    1/2T    1/T

The official chart shows 3/4 length.   That is lapped on.   

Not necessarily.  One length is an actual set distance that is determined from nose to nose of each horse, finish lengths are not determined by the actual image.  Since not all horses are of equal length, it is common to have a T length and not have the horses be lapped on.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    Today at 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal