Author Topic: Allard  (Read 35263 times)

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Allard
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2021, 10:19:42 PM »
Gural doesn't want Allard racing because Rene cheats better than his cheaters. That is where the problem is. ALL of HIS trainers are dirty.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2021, 05:21:26 AM »
Gural doesn't want Allard racing because Rene cheats better than his cheaters. That is where the problem is. ALL of HIS trainers are dirty.

Someone who sees Mr. Integrity, for who he is. Bans Allard, and his owners, but how many positives has Allard had compared to Teflon Ron Burke, Juicin' Julie Miller, Mr. Personality, Erv Miller? It shows the education level, or lack thereof, of so called people, who think Gural is interested in cleaning up the sport. New Jersey should end the lease, and take back the sports book. Tell Gural to go back to New York, and his two shithole tracks.

Sincerely, Silent One

bostonborne

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2021, 08:31:14 AM »
If you think you can thumb your nose at the Federal Government and open up a training shop in Florida while under indictment you are just asking for trouble. Allard is arrogant and he has just set himself up as the biggest of examples. He is the one out of them all that is going down hard.

Gural you know Simon and Rene where in it together. You should ban him from driving at your tracks. It is a really bad optic.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2021, 09:20:02 AM »
a lot of people need to be banded

E E Doogie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2021, 09:27:36 AM »
a lot of people need to be banded

AND THE REST OF 'EM SHOULD BE SUSPENDERED

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2021, 11:03:00 AM »
I am not suggesting that burke , miller etc are squeky clean
but clearly they were not on the same level as allard and the others or the feds would have scooped them up in the net as well
the feds dont play favorites, you think they would look the other way, no chance

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2021, 11:13:32 AM »
I am not suggesting that burke , miller etc are squeky clean
but clearly they were not on the same level as allard and the others or the feds would have scooped them up in the net as well
the feds dont play favorites, you think they would look the other way, no chance

Has Allard ever had a horse test positive for Oxycontin? How about Glaucine? Teflon Ron can say yes to both. Juicin' Julie can say yes to Glaucine. Amazing how those can get swept under the rug, yet Allard is public enemy #1 to Mr. Integrity, Jeff Gural. They are just as bad, if not worse. They just haven't been caught....... yet.

Sincerely, Silent One

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2021, 11:18:09 AM »
 By the way, here i s part of Gural's statement, which I find hysterical.

“Horsemen seem to have this absurd, unspoken bond that they protect each other. Well let me be perfectly clear, trainers that break the rules and use Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs) are stealing from you, not me. They are beating your horse with a PED enhanced horse then, they are buying or claiming your horse and them beating you with your own horse. I just don’t get it.”

Maybe he should talk to Teflon Ron. I am certain he could make him understand.

Sincerely, Silent One

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2021, 02:36:48 PM »
   Has Allard ever had a horse test positive for Oxycontin? How about Glaucine? Teflon Ron can say yes to both. Juicin' Julie can say yes to Glaucine. Amazing how those can get swept under the rug, yet Allard is public enemy #1 to Mr. Integrity, Jeff Gural. They are just as bad, if not worse. They just haven't been caught....... yet.

Sincerely, Silent One

None of them are under indictment.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2021, 03:02:12 PM »
its very simple
follow the feds

Harness Stats

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2021, 03:20:58 PM »

Baniewicz

• NW-1
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2021, 04:06:42 PM »
Hypocrites. Millers allowed at Meadowlands, and worst of all, Crawfords as owners and sponsors. Burke has tidied up his act in recent years. Ohio? LOL! BJB, TG, Short, Nobles... too many to name. Just bet them.

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2021, 04:18:16 PM »
Yimmy"s coming back...........he/she are clean! tmbz1

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2021, 04:20:49 PM »
I think I know your cousin.

Sipowitz

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2021, 05:27:01 PM »
How do you know this?????

Tell us the details of those alleged drugs, trainers and tests.
You seem to know, but..............

........is your knowledge just from reading horseplop??????

Another uninformed product of inbreeding heard from. Guess you never heard of the famous "groom pissed in the stall" defense? As for Deracingfan, you are right. It is not just about positives. It is about integrity. Allard SHOULD be barred form the sport for life. However, if you bar him, all should be barred with similar resume's. Mr. Integrity, Jeff Gural, wants Allard out, but he has never, to my knowledge, had a horse test positive for Glaucine, or Oxycontin. I guess those drugs are okay to Gural, since he employs trainers that have tested positive for them.

Sincerely, Silent One

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal