Author Topic: Why does the Guru Dislike Plop ?  (Read 6953 times)

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
Why does the Guru Dislike Plop ?
« on: December 04, 2020, 01:16:07 PM »
My buddy sent me his column today..Although he doesn't mention it by name I'm assuming he really dislikes Plop..Why would that be ?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Why does the Guru Dislike Plop ?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 01:18:54 PM »
THE TRUTH HURTS

MOST CANT FACE THE TRUTH

IN THE LAND OF LOLLIPOPS AND SUGAR CANDIES

PLOPS TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 01:24:44 PM »
You can't have thin skin on this sight.

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 01:25:04 PM »
The Guru reads Plop. May even post from time to time.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 01:52:24 PM »
The Guru reads Plop. May even post from time to time.

Hi Ron

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 02:01:45 PM »
I HATE THIS SITE ;D ;D ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 02:31:40 PM »
RON JEWFRIED READ THAT POST ABOUT HIM AND MURRAY BROWN, ECT.....CRYING LITTLE BITCH

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 03:27:32 PM »
Horseplop: We Report , You decide  tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 03:45:14 PM »

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2020, 03:57:38 PM »
Guerfin right about one thing. Part of reason big m has better handle than other tracks is more credibility with bettors. I only bet big m regularly and mohawk occasionally. Almost never touch other tracks.

Imho, big m has less of a problem with dopers than other tracks. Yonkers, poconos, etc. are unbettable. Also, gural keeps some of the worst cheats out.

Why do gamblers care about doping? Not only because its unethical to drug innocent animals, but from a handicapping perspective because its unpredictable. No one knows for certain if a horse has been given red acid. That's a huge "if".

Most regular horseplayers can pick out horses on a card that have high octane though. These horses do things other animals can't do in the same condition. Endurance is key indicator.  A horse pressured a long way that suddenly has more gas in the stretch is likely juiced. Especially the non st akes horses- they just don't perform like that.

Harness already has reputation with bettors as being most crooked of gambling options. Big m seen by many as least crooked of harness tracks.

Mohawk does better job with dopers than poconos Yonkers etc but imho drivers at that track amongst most untrustworthy.

Just the view of one long long time gambler.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 04:32:28 PM »
Guerfin right about one thing. Part of reason big m has better handle than other tracks is more credibility with bettors. I only bet big m regularly and mohawk occasionally. Almost never touch other tracks.

Imho, big m has less of a problem with dopers than other tracks. Yonkers, poconos, etc. are unbettable. Also, gural keeps some of the worst cheats out.

Why do gamblers care about doping? Not only because its unethical to drug innocent animals, but from a handicapping perspective because its unpredictable. No one knows for certain if a horse has been given red acid. That's a huge "if".

Most regular horseplayers can pick out horses on a card that have high octane though. These horses do things other animals can't do in the same condition. Endurance is key indicator.  A horse pressured a long way that suddenly has more gas in the stretch is likely juiced. Especially the non st akes horses- they just don't perform like that.

Harness already has reputation with bettors as being most crooked of gambling options. Big m seen by many as least crooked of harness tracks.

Mohawk does better job with dopers than poconos Yonkers etc but imho drivers at that track amongst most untrustworthy.

Just the view of one long long time gambler.

Very accurate view, totally agree!

My buddy sent me his column today..Although he doesn't mention it by name I'm assuming he really dislikes Plop..Why would that be ?

I think he was quite clear (and correct) about what he doesn't like............. .. "rumor, innuendo and horrible bigotry"

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2020, 04:40:59 PM »
Very accurate view, totally agree!

I think he was quite clear (and correct) about what he doesn't like............. .. "rumor, innuendo and horrible bigotry"

Bigotry? Here??

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2020, 05:00:21 PM »
  WE like it when he brags during half the column, as the reader hopes for a crumb of some sort. More tales of dead trotters and food nobodys gonna eat as well.  I'm one of the "worst" posters on here for stirring up shit. Ask me if I care!!!!.  I walked around in colors all day myself at one time.  Was hot as fuck, and I felt like a clown

Be proud of who you are Ronnie.  We know who you are. tmbz1

Harness Stats

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 05:33:39 PM »

I oppose the bigotry too but without rumor and innuendo this site would die.  No clicks.    ;D ngc3 73cv.2

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2020, 05:37:07 PM »
  WE like it when he brags during half the column, as the reader hopes for a crumb of some sort. More tales of dead trotters and food nobodys gonna eat as well.  I'm one of the "worst" posters on here for stirring up shit. Ask me if I care!!!!.  I walked around in colors all day myself at one time.  Was hot as fuck, and I felt like a clown

Be proud of who you are Ronnie.  We know who you are. tmbz1

I DONT LIKE RUMORS HURTS THE GOOD GUYS IN RACING ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal