Author Topic: Changing of the Guard  (Read 2726 times)

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
Changing of the Guard
« on: November 22, 2020, 01:31:01 PM »
Anyone one else notice the Down under wonders absolutely dominating last night at Club Med. I hope Yannick, Tim T and David Miller have some stocked away cause Dexter, Andy and Todd have taken over.    Sears without Melander was also a non factor last night.     Shartin getting a little long in the tooth and Tim wasn’t around with his other drives.    If Burke has an off year Yannick will be back at Yonkers. 

bostonborne

Re: Changing of the Guard
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 02:07:41 PM »
Dexter= obvious
Todd= TBD
Andrew= The old guard has nothing to worry about

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 02:34:32 PM »
Anyone one else notice the Down under wonders absolutely dominating last night at Club Med. I hope Yannick, Tim T and David Miller have some stocked away cause Dexter, Andy and Todd have taken over.    Sears without Melander was also a non factor last night.     Shartin getting a little long in the tooth and Tim wasn’t around with his other drives.    If Burke has an off year Yannick will be back at Yonkers.

They have to really drive down there with the bigger fields, standing starts (which I don't like anymore), they follow closer and with all the different distances, it requires them to be better drivers because you have more horses to pass and. It is obvious when they acclimate up here, they are better drivers IMO because mile racing is not as taxing on the brain. Those 3 know how to position a horse and do it well for the most part. I could name a dozen of them that could come up here and make a great living. I imagine there will be one or two that might come up here and give it a shot. 

I think Mark Purdon will end up here with a team of free for all horses and while he is like 56, he is a great driver still.  I hope he does come and that he brings a bunch of his good horses because we need all the good ones we can get since most of them up here that are good, go to stud, and with the money that can be made at stud, no one can blame them.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 03:01:01 PM »
nonsense, changes every year based on what trainers they drive for  and how they are doing
you dont think yannick or tim or dave could have driven those takter horses to victory last night
hell some of us might have been able to win with them

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 03:09:40 PM »
nonsense, changes every year based on what trainers they drive for  and how they are doing
you dont think yannick or tim or dave could have driven those takter horses to victory last night
hell some of us might have been able to win with them

Yes, anyone could have driven them. I am talking about overall. Dexter brings plenty of longshots and decent priced horses in.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 03:29:24 PM »
Yes, anyone could have driven them. I am talking about overall. Dexter brings plenty of longshots and decent priced horses in.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 03:31:15 PM »
Dunn hardly whips his horses and what happened with the Down Under supposed race fixing scheme he left to come here?

It was all bullshit.

Here is a post from someone who knows a lot about it and who has been threatened by the cops for making them look stupid and exposing the whole thing as a fraud.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrea Quinn from the Organised Crime Unit has admitted to industry sources that they have nothing and they’d like to wrap it up ... but they’re being forced to keep going by the RIU, presumably Grimstone and the vituperative and jealous low achiever Jenkins

They're trying to get some experts out of Australia to find irregularities because their own expert witnesses are hopeless low achievers who’ve done nothing in the industry, and this have NO credibility 

They're also ringing retired TV presenters trying get them to help find betting irregularities ( there are none )

Meantime the RIU, who have NO integrity, are still trying to source all the Police evidence ( which isn’t enough to go to trial with ) so they can charge the defendants under racing rules because they know that ( apart from McKechnie and Hall and a couple of others ) the JCA is pathetic and will play the kangaroo court tricks the RIU likes

It’s called bitterness, hubris, and it’s never demonstrated better than when the insipid Godber boldly declared that “regardless of what the Police do we’re going to rub xx out of the game forever”

Meantime I’ve applied to the Commissioner Of Police, the Minister Of Police, and the head of Operation Inca for information I’m entitled to about the cost of Inca so far ( said to be between 8 & 15 million depending on who you talk to ) but they’ve all declined and referred me to The Ombudsman to get the info I require under the OIA

One word to close ... actually make it three words... a fucking disgrace

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal