Author Topic: MeTOOLANDS GETS BITCH SLAPPED HANDLE WISE  (Read 30832 times)

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
Re: MeTOOLANDS GETS BITCH SLAPPED HANDLE WISE
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2020, 09:35:13 AM »
LOOKS LIKE THE PLACE IS REALLY GOING DOWNHILL

AND FAST

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2020, 09:40:55 AM »
LOOKS LIKE THE PLACE IS REALLY GOING DOWNHILL

AND FAST

YOU COULD SEE THIS HAPPENING THE MOMENT HE GOT SPORTS BETTING. RACING WAS PUT IN THE BACK SEAT, WHERE IT BELONGS, BUT NOT WHERE HORSE FUCKS THINK THEY BELONG,
BUT DESERVE

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2020, 11:09:35 AM »
The Big M is my favorite track by far... tmbz1

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
  • LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2020, 04:35:34 AM »
HANDLE LAST NIGHT... 0
LAST YEAR 1.2 MILLION

HORSEMEN BEING BAMBOOZLED BY GURAL, STEALING RACING DATES FROM HORSEMEN

THE OLD, I WILL RAISE YOUR PAY PER HOUR, BUT, YOU WILL WORK LESS HOURS

SCAM

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2020, 05:50:32 AM »
 ANOTHER FALL FLAT FRIDAY @ THE ME LANDS LAST NIGHT. HANDLE FOR THEIR RACES KEEPING PEOPLE OUT WAY PAST CURFEW WAS A PISS POOR 2.1 MILLION DOSES COMPARED TO LAST YEARS 2.4

AVG OF LESS THAN 200K PER RACE IS UNNACCEPTABLE.

REPLACE GAMBLERS WHO DONT BLINDLY THROW AWAY MONEY WITH SOME THAT DO.  THE MIND BETTORS HANDLE FOR LAST NIGHT WAS A RECORD 5.1 MILLION

ANOTHER SUPER SPREADER SATURDAY CARD SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT 

FREE COVID TEST WITH EVERY PROGRAM PURCHASED

RUMOUR HAS IT GURAL HAS APPLIED FOR A PERSONAL PUNTER PROTECTION CHECK FROM THE GOVT TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.  THANK YOU TAXPAYERS FOR HELPING THE BILLIONAIRE RE-COOP HIS LOSSES

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2020, 07:49:05 AM »
 AND THAT PISS POOR HANDLE WAS WITHOUT YONKER  RACING.

VERY SAD JOB BYE THE CURRENT TV CREW IN GETTING PEOPLE TO WAGER THEIR HARD EARNED SOC SECURITY CHECKS ON RACES THEY DONT HAVE A CHANCE.  THEY ARE DEAD MONEY. PERIOD

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2020, 02:19:58 PM »
ANOTHER FALL FLAT FRIDAY @ THE ME LANDS LAST NIGHT. HANDLE FOR THEIR RACES KEEPING PEOPLE OUT WAY PAST CURFEW WAS A PISS POOR 2.1 MILLION DOSES COMPARED TO LAST YEARS 2.4

AVG OF LESS THAN 200K PER RACE IS UNNACCEPTABLE.

REPLACE GAMBLERS WHO DONT BLINDLY THROW AWAY MONEY WITH SOME THAT DO.  THE MIND BETTORS HANDLE FOR LAST NIGHT WAS A RECORD 5.1 MILLION

ANOTHER SUPER SPREADER SATURDAY CARD SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT 

FREE COVID TEST WITH EVERY PROGRAM PURCHASED

RUMOUR HAS IT GURAL HAS APPLIED FOR A PERSONAL PUNTER PROTECTION CHECK FROM THE GOVT TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.  THANK YOU TAXPAYERS FOR HELPING THE BILLIONAIRE RE-COOP HIS LOSSES

"AVG OF LESS THAN 200K PER RACE IS UNNACCEPTABLE. "

Your CRAZY MATH is almost as BAD as your CRAZY RANTS............ .. Seek Professional HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

And again for someone who say's that you could care less about handle........
You spend a great deal of time fixating on The Meadowlands Handle!!!!!!!!!!

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2020, 04:03:02 AM »
 KICKING ASS AND NOT TAKING ANY NAMES.   MOHAAWK WOODBEEN PITCHES A SHUTOUT

OVER 3.3 MILLION TO ZERO.  AS ASS KICKING OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

I CAN HEAR THE GURAL ASS LICKERS NOW, WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR  tmbz1

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2020, 12:18:00 AM »
Total Handle $3,718,250 for the track in NJ. North of the border handled zero, zip, nada, nothing, nil....
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2020, 03:29:43 AM »
Total Handle $3,718,250 for the track in NJ. North of the border handled zero, zip, nada, nothing, nil....
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

I don't know why I am responding to an idiot. Maybe, I am hopeful that some moron out there might get an idea what is going on.

Total Handle $3,718,250 for the track in NJ.

Time for some math, for the unejukated whoresmen.  IF, and that is a big IF, the Pig M's cut is 3% of the handle. ( I think that is too much but I am being conservative ) The Pig M took in $111.547.50 in revenue. Half of that should be going into the purse account, so there goes $55.773.75, which leaves the Pig M the same. The total purses paid for the evening totaled $197,725. Now for all you scholarly, Gural ass kissers, that means the purse account LOST $141,951.25.
Only whoresmen and Gural's merry band of ass kissers , would celebrate a purse account dropping $140K, on a night when they were only competing against major harness tracks Northfield, Dayton, and Cal Expo. Keep begging for handouts. Time for the TAXPAYERS to get some relief from these dregs. If this is the best this so called sport has to offer. it is time to pull the plug.

Sincerely, Silent One

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2020, 03:41:47 AM »
 THANK YOU, COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.  BUT THE GURAL ASS KISSING SOCIETY JUST DONT HAVE A BRAIN BETWEEN THEM.  BUT THE MIND BETCOIN PLAYERS  BET WITH PHONY IMAGINARY CAPITAL ANYWAYS

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2020, 07:45:42 AM »
  I don't know why I am responding to an idiot. Maybe, I am hopeful that some moron out there might get an idea what is going on.

Total Handle $3,718,250 for the track in NJ.

Time for some math, for the unejukated whoresmen.  IF, and that is a big IF, the Pig M's cut is 3% of the handle. ( I think that is too much but I am being conservative ) The Pig M took in $111.547.50 in revenue. Half of that should be going into the purse account, so there goes $55.773.75, which leaves the Pig M the same. The total purses paid for the evening totaled $197,725. Now for all you scholarly, Gural ass kissers, that means the purse account LOST $141,951.25.
Only whoresmen and Gural's merry band of ass kissers , would celebrate a purse account dropping $140K, on a night when they were only competing against major harness tracks Northfield, Dayton, and Cal Expo. Keep begging for handouts. Time for the TAXPAYERS to get some relief from these dregs. If this is the best this so called sport has to offer. it is time to pull the plug.

Sincerely, Silent One
It was sarcasm! Thanks for the long winded response.

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2020, 06:10:58 PM »
Early pick 5 handle was $73, 305, Jeff and Jason were expecting $100 thousand plus, DISAPPOINTMENT!
Early pick 4 handle was $85, 859 again Jeff and Jason were expecting more, DISAPPOINTMENT!
Stu Berman the mutuels manager told me that anything less than $4 million would be a disappointment and it was!
Jeff has high expectations anytime Meadowlands runs wigh Woodbine being dark.  FACT!

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2020, 07:48:56 PM »
Is Stuie also 16W too? Whose expectations? Make up any number. You know what people were expecting? Are you Kreskin?
Whose expectations??  I clearly stated Jeff and Jason said anything below $4 million with no Mohawk and 15 races would be a disappointment!!!  It was Jeff Gural himself who said, "Everytime I turn the lights on, I lose money!" Fact!

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2020, 09:57:45 PM »
Whose expectations??  I clearly stated Jeff and Jason said anything below $4 million with no Mohawk and 15 races would be a disappointment!!!  It was Jeff Gural himself who said, "Everytime I turn the lights on, I lose money!" Fact!

Can you provide a link to where Jeff or Jason said this?????

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal