Author Topic: Biden want's to do things for "people of color".  (Read 10448 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Biden want's to do things for "people of color".
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2020, 10:17:57 PM »
Hey mr rogaine in that 700K house no mortgage

Tell us what he should have done

I still think it’s up to the states except when the states fuck Up then It’s presidents fault

ngc3

Unless u won the lotto u are a broke retarded lil bitch

DINGUS HAS LEFT THE BLDG
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 10:29:18 PM »
"prevent a panic".... the fucking quote of the year. If he's not lying 95 % of the time, then he's sticking his foot in his mouth the other 5 % of the time. Two of the WORST candidates for the most powerful person in the world... how can this country sink this low.
Well, here we go again.  Monday morning quarterbacks have all the answers after the fact.  What they hell was he supposed to do, get hysterical like the left and cause more mass hysteria.  You saw how many times the "expert doctors" were wrong along the way, so how is it that the President is supposed to have all the perfect answers. We've never shut the country down before and we've had just as serious illnesses.  This media invoked "pandemic" is getting quite old.  Just another reason to bash the President...and where was Joe...hiding in his basement.  Leader????

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2020, 10:52:10 AM »
If joe wins there is no way they will let him step foot in tbe oval office. The old boy will be tucked away in a cozy room out of sight and that "woman of color" will be running the show. Does anyone even know who she really is?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 11:44:31 AM »
If joe wins there is no way they will let him step foot in tbe oval office. The old boy will be tucked away in a cozy room out of sight and that "woman of color" will be running the show. Does anyone even know who she really is?

You're on the mark.  Old boy will mysteriously contract Covid19 - , Nancy P will have the 25th Amendment fine tuned by then and his ass will be in that cozy room hooked to a ventilator. 

As for Kammy? - let the riots commence

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 12:19:43 PM »
In the future kids in school will study this time in history and be thankful they didn't  have to experience it. The plague, riots,  crazy elections, the president getting the virus, record unemployment, wearing masks in public, refrigerated trucks being used as morgues outside of hospitals, kids getting their temps taken outside the school like some zombie movie. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you sit on... these are  crazy times for us all.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2020, 12:45:09 PM »
Didn't the W.H.O. just come out yet again with a covid reversal probably with the ok from China that lockdowns and shutdowns are no good? That poverty which many were calling in April would be a disaster for those more in need. Poverty has now doubled around the world. As far as the 214,000 that have died or the senior citizens that were sent home to a NY death early on by Cuomo that corona virus has hundreds of symptoms that if one dies and has just one symptom they are listed as a covid death. Which may not have actually caused the death. How will this change with a Biden win? Come Jan will the death toll box leave MSN. With mask being the end all be all that 80% of those people that died were all mask wearers.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 02:26:17 PM »
  His exact words.  THAT'S RACIST AS FUCK tmbz1

Hes like those people who say shit like...Im going out with john tonight. Hes my black friend....why can't he just be your friend? Why the label. Do you say joe is your white friend? A racist is someone who is constantly trying to prove he isn't

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2020, 04:17:27 PM »
  His exact words.  THAT'S RACIST AS FUCK tmbz1
In related news...

Forbes...

Fake Black Trump ‘supporters’ — with tens of thousands of followers — purged on social media

"On Wednesday, Forbes reported that Twitter is suspending several fake accounts posing as Black supporters of President Donald Trump, saying that they violate the guidelines on spam and account manipulation."

"Many of these accounts used identical language over and over, like “YES I’M BLACK AND I’M VOTING FOR TRUMP”. Some used images of real Black people without their knowledge or permission."

Racist as fuck, no?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2020, 06:47:34 PM »
Whether Trump gets to 270 or not he will get more black and hispanic votes then he did in 2016. That will be a fact just like the poverty level before China decided not to tell the world for 6-8 weeks they released a deadly virus. That people in poverty in the last 3 years were able to climb out and not sit around for a government hand out for a vote...that got them NOTHING! There are so many good things exposed since Trump winning...yes a lot not all news may not be fake but it's not calibrated and trust worthy. Blacks don't need empty promises from democrats. HRC is still blaming everyone but herself for losing 4 years ago. The sobbing by her claiming white women did her in.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2020, 07:11:46 PM »
Hes like those people who say shit like...Im going out with john tonight. Hes my black friend....why can't he just be your friend? Why the label. Do you say joe is your white friend? A racist is someone who is constantly trying to prove he isn't

I must be part of the problem because all I hear "those" folks call us is "those white folks".

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2020, 07:13:06 PM »
In related news...

Forbes...

Fake Black Trump ‘supporters’ — with tens of thousands of followers — purged on social media

"On Wednesday, Forbes reported that Twitter is suspending several fake accounts posing as Black supporters of President Donald Trump, saying that they violate the guidelines on spam and account manipulation."

"Many of these accounts used identical language over and over, like “YES I’M BLACK AND I’M VOTING FOR TRUMP”. Some used images of real Black people without their knowledge or permission."

Racist as fuck, no?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

YES AND HE HAD CARDBOARD CUTOUTS IN THE AUDIENCE TOO

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal