Author Topic: Status on Allard Case  (Read 11326 times)

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
Re: Status on Allard Case
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2020, 05:29:14 AM »
Has he been found guilty of anything in court yet or is it now guilty until proven innocent? Just saying.
  it's always guilty until you prove your innocent in horse racing......

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2020, 08:34:39 AM »
I thought the indictment indicated that the defendants were not allowed to even be near a horse!

racemup

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2020, 01:25:30 PM »
If Rene's mom knew everything about her horses and was really in charge of them (like she pretends to be), shouldn't she be accused of not telling anyone that some of her horses were killed?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2020, 02:12:29 PM »
If Rene's mom knew everything about her horses and was really in charge of them (like she pretends to be), shouldn't she be accused of not telling anyone that some of her horses were killed?
[/quote
And so should all the other dirtbag owners involved

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2020, 02:16:00 PM »
And for you guys that still waste your time betting this crap. Allred is now Mark Akin. And Oakes changed his name to T. Wine. Or maybe those 2 both won the lottery recently and bought all of the indicted guys equipment and rigs

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2020, 12:41:56 AM »
I am very sure that all of the indicted cannot leave the district where they reside as per the terms and conditions of the criminal bond.   Further, if they did leave the district---the judge would have to approve the movement from one district to another.   Also, recall this is another state.

Therefore, it seems unlikely that any of the accused is attending horse sales and signing for horses as this would be a direct violation of their bond while their trial is pending.   These are standard requirements in all federal indictments.   I am not sure where any of the parties reside---but that will be the only district of which they can travel freely without a court order from the Federal Judge--this is not easy to obtain.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2020, 01:23:03 AM »
Oakes has multiple Wines down.  Simon has Akins for Renes pieces.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal