Author Topic: Who is allowing these decisions? Where is the Illinois horsemen association?  (Read 5307 times)

Dingus

If there’s two horses by sand trainer
She’s supposed to separate the horses

To both of them a fair shot at winning a leg
Robin is a fckin piece of shit.

She CHEATS FOR IHHA GUYS AND HER  PETS

Demand a redraw.

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
I kinda likes watching ren smoke wizze last week because smolin is an idiot!!!!’nn not gonna lie rather watch it this way then see ren and wisse split up and watch 2 races won by 1/9’s !!!! Wake up guys lifes sbout the who you knows not what u know l!!!!!! tmbz1

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
Robin is a good girl. She's a family gal and a good christian. This site is full of cry babies. Lose with dignity. Oh yeah..Apple Pie and Chevrolet!!!

Clearly you are just stirring the pot.  This is a real integrity issue that needs to be addressed.  I have multiple requests in to speak to Mr. Carey.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Clearly you are just stirring the pot.  This is a real integrity issue that needs to be addressed.  I have multiple requests in to speak to Mr. Carey.

If this really occuring, I would cry to someone.

Dr. O

• NW-1
They should of had eliminations before final with best 10 racing for 40K instead of splitting into 2 divisions. Should have done it like state fair. What is more interesting is horses with dates are not getting in.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
Who is your Horsemen Association President?
Like Lucpark said, probably with a horse in the soft division. 

Wavy Train

• NW-1
Good luck calling the IHHA you will get the 10 hole every time. Call John Eddy and the IRB When the Arlington bullshit is over tomorrow. Look at the last race sunday how they wrote Caseys horse in there with her bullshit conditions. She does what she wants.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Who is your Horsemen Association President?

this situation is not xclusive to Illinois.  Rumor say there's a meeting Friday at Scioto in Ohio on the very same subject.  Out of staters bumping the Ohioans out and entries not being plugged in by the agreed rules to favor the better scoring horses.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
Good to hear.  This is out of control and the pandemic finally has people upset enough to revolt.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal