Author Topic: Monday 6/8/20 Northfield  (Read 6428 times)

Goldsheet BoB

• Elite
Monday 6/8/20 Northfield
« on: June 07, 2020, 02:28:51 PM »
Full fields of 9...15 races...all with a track master rating over 80...11 races with a track master rating of at least 86.

Burke has a few first times that came from over sees too...

How do you see it going down???

Here are my thought....  https://1drv.ms/x/s!Av-dVaZoMv0LgS3DV09XwZ15Sp0a?e=A0LaJy

GSB

dinkadoo

• Elite
Re: Monday 6/8/20 Northfield
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 02:48:28 PM »
Race 13, rail horse, rode around the track at Scioto last week.... Good non effort.... Probably will win and pay $2.60

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 11:58:22 AM »
Did a lil work on the 5 in r 13
Looking for a piece of the action  11.wp
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 11:58:39 AM »
So this morning ( Monday ) I watched all the replays from Last Monday... I wrote down 8 names, and put two asterisk next to 2 horses.

One was Chris Lems driving a horse name Ghost Pine.

Last Monday, Chris drove this horse and was respectfully bet down to 5-2. He got to the lead at the quarter pole pretty easily, popping from the two hole came Wrenn on Night Pro, a very nice horse. As soon as Night Pro's head popped off Chris' shoulder, he grabbed onto Ghost and doubled him up like IT WAS HIS JOB to get Wrenn to the front.... Look liked what you saw for years of Palone at Meadows or in the early days of Don Irvine at Hoosier. Grab and letem go. Drivers bowing say Yes Sir May I Have Another !

Well Night Pro just didn't have his day and Chris was the butt of the joke as he got carried back thru the field. On paper, it looks horrible, got a two hole trip and backed up.. Just the kinda horse I love to play and get a better price.

But here comes the butt of the joke --- TO ME   ! !

I just looked up the horse name --- Ghost Pine to see where he was racing....

Well --- It was Sunday night at Scioto --- Race 7, with Dan Noble in the bike and Mike Hitchcock trainer - you know the trainer that had a topic started here on plop that he wouldn't make it in Ohio and since has won a ton.

WINNER --- Dead Heat --- 54-1

Chris Lems, if you got a live horse --- drive it the way you want to, not the way Wrenn or Merriman want you to drive. No knock on Ron and Aaron, they earned respect from the top stables they drive for, but their horses are made better by the rest of the driving colony because you do what Ron/Aaron want you to do.

One that got away --- My other asterisk horse is in Tuesday at Northfield.

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 12:32:41 PM »
When are you going to tell us the name of your 2nd horses..the one racing Tuesday at Northfield ??

I hope before Wednesday morning !

Nice observation and a meaningful comment

That's the advantage of being a top driver , getting mostly top drives , and getting "benefits"

Parking out or stinging  a top driver early in the mile...…...always comes back to haunt you

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 12:53:04 PM »
I saw the race where Wrenns  horse shit the bed and backed Lems through the field. Its a horrible feeling to have a lap full of horse and absolutely no where to go. Something definitely went wrong with night pro because lems sure didn't stretch him out any and cleared easily. I was thinking then ghost pine would be worth bet next time out. Then completely forgot about it 10 minutes later

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 01:03:00 PM »
When are you going to tell us the name of your 2nd horses..the one racing Tuesday at Northfield ??

I hope before Wednesday morning !

Nice observation and a meaningful comment

That's the advantage of being a top driver , getting mostly top drives , and getting "benefits"

Parking out or stinging  a top driver early in the mile...…...always comes back to haunt you
i will message you when I get home. I have it written down.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 02:50:35 PM »
Just made a couple of bets tonight --- Big Baseball tonight --- son plays for an organization that has won the 18u Connie Mack National 18u championships a few times in the fast 5 years.... Play Ball....

race 5
1 - Wrenn rode with him last week out of 8 hole, surprised he chose off but gets Noble. Like for Pick 3

Race 6
5 - Stop the Traffic, last week Wilder never found room and just tried different lanes looking for room. Line is better than on paper. Gets a drop in class
6 - Pushed hard by Ryan Deaton last week, cleared at the 1/4 pole in 26.2 and was immediately taken on by horses in outerflow. Kash trains and drove last week, this week he put Arod up.

Race 7
7 - I bet 5/5 and  a horse to use in tri's if you are playing... Last week from post 8, he tipped 3 wide past the half and was out there the remaining mile, closing up about 10 lengths from the way outside and still digging in the stretch. Pretty impressive move. He steps up in class as his 4th last week nudges him out of the NW4000 class. Very impressive mile -- I would have ** him had he drawn better or not stepped up in class

Race 9
9 - one to use underneath, escpecially since Burke has a first time Down Under horse that qualified like a beast. Schillaci just rode around the track asking for nothing last week. This off the board JUST SO HAPPENS TO HAVE GOTTEN A FIRST PLACE CHECK DROPPED OFF his last four starts. Hmm Convenient.
Drop In class --- Schillaci puts Wrenn up this week. Do you think the light bulb ever goes on in the judges head when you see a horse stiffed and drop a bunch a money off the last four ?  ngc3

Race 13
1 - World of Secrets ** -- this horse will likely be 1-5 and the only reason I'm even mentioning his as he is dead key in pick four. Last start at Scioto he got a zero drive. And like above drops money off the card and gets a drop in class. Wrote him down from Scioto and he popped up here at Northfield.

Race 15
1 - Last week Sugg was running over Wrenn at the quarter pole, knees were popping Wrenn up out of the bike. Sugg then see-sawed the horse the next quarter of mile trying to get control and by the three quarter pole he was all done and backing up. Not surprisingly the horse had his guts ripped out of him. There are three horses making big drops in the class. I only played him in a couple of late doubles, hopefully I'm live going into the 15th and just watch and not invest any money into race.

Good Luck Folks
1- lets post picks
2- try and keep politics out of a handicapping thread
3- try and not referencing living in mom's basement or men blowing men
4- either way -- I got some baseball tonight.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 02:54:20 PM »
Chris Lems couldn't even win a driving title at Vernon and you guys are yapping like he is Herve Filion.
where did I ever reference him with Herve / Case / Campbell  or anyone of that sort.

I referenced him like a lot of other drivers at midlevel tracks. Guys that cower down to the top guys - which I even get, you don't play games with them -- it can haunt you, but at some point, if you are going to make the next step even if it's at a B or C track, you gotta take stand and say NO, sit the two hole, I got this up on the front....

Did you even read what I posted ?

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 03:31:38 PM »
Thanks  tmbz1

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 04:09:29 PM »
get you some

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 04:12:15 PM »
I read what you posted and the reason for my response is the fact that you think Chris Lems is capable of making decisions such as whether or not to let Wrenn go. He is talentless and he needs to be 2 seconds the best to win a race.
😳 you just just plopped Lems. He may win a couple in a week... now that he just got Plopped - he will probably win two the next two days 😆😆

Since Hitchcock got Plopped he’s had a great Ohio reopening... 

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 04:18:49 PM »
Dink hate to burst your balls on Lems
But normally you see night pro coming you let him go cause he will eat you alive normally
Lems had no way of knowing Pro
Was no good
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2020, 04:20:31 PM »
$$ spent on bet america before the trip down
 11.wp
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Harness Stats

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 04:49:48 PM »
Burke's newbies are from Ireland and Great Britain and they all qualified super.  In the past couple years just about everything from there that has come to North America have been real good.  Reclamation, Evenwood Sonofagun,  Matticulous, Robyn Camden.  I would expect these to do well too. Looks like Jordan Stratton may even have driven one in Ireland.  He is part Irish and was in an Irish drivers only race years ago.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 04:52:12 PM by Harness Stats »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal