Author Topic: WE STARTED THIS PROTEST THINGY, DONT GO LEAVING US BEHIND  (Read 1593 times)

#Me Too

• 4 claimer
WE STARTED THIS PROTEST THINGY, DONT GO LEAVING US BEHIND
« on: June 05, 2020, 11:34:34 AM »
 AT LEAST WE DIDNT GO AND HAVE TO GET SOMEBODY KILLED TO GET OURSELVES HEARD.  CANT BELIEVE THIS GROUP STOLE OUR THUNDER
 I KNEW WE SHOULDNT HAVE USED THOSE LESBO SOCCER CUNTS, THEY WERE JUST IN IN FOR THEIR SELVES, THE BITCHES

YOU GUYS CANT GET IT DONT WITHOUT US, DONT FORGET IT
YOU CANT EVEN HAVE NO BLACK LIVES WITHOUT US #ME TOO WOMEN TO START THE BALL ROLLING.

HOW QUICKLY THOSE MEDIA TYPES TELL YOU LIES AND SAY YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO THEM, THEN DROP YOU WHEN A NEW FLAVOR OF THE MONTH HAPPENS
Ms Cortez is the New Boss. and she is not the same as the Old Boss

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: WE STARTED THIS PROTEST THINGY, DONT GO LEAVING US BEHIND
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 11:56:12 AM »
Kind of how george floyd stole it from ahmaud arbery. He dropped off the msm screen really quick. And that poor girl in Louisville, breonna taylor, an emt who was shot during a botched police raid got nothing because of all the arbery hoopla. And in my opinion that one is the most tragic of all.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal