Author Topic: Minnesota and Protest Riots  (Read 36808 times)

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
Re: Minnesota and Protest Riots
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2020, 01:59:52 PM »
Just arrested cop kneeler.

Will other three follow..stay tuned

swoodall

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2020, 02:01:26 PM »
MISTER 20/20 HINDSIGHT CHIMES IN, AND WHAT TO DO AFTER THE FACT.  ANOTHER OF THE TYPICAL ASSHOLE IN THIS INDUSTRY.  DOLLAR TO DONUTS HE IS A JEW

Lie about me now attacking an assumed Jew.

You are such a saint. 63z.uzi

swoodall

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2020, 02:04:04 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Y'all got 5 more months of Trump and legal Nigger Hating.

Then you can go back to fucking your daughters and sisters for fun.

You had a bit of a run.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

They got those daughters and sisters pregnant now what are they to do? 11.wj

swoodall

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2020, 02:11:17 PM »
These cops are guilty as sin

But ANTIFA , BLACK BLOC are professional provocateurs who showed up to fuck up a stupid town like minneapolis.

They are active recruiters of the dumb asses, the desperate and refugees.  Throw in thousands of local lowlife and youve got full scale riot.

And many become very skilled in fire and mayhem tactics...an ally to many a democrat party cause.

And about Minneapolis..covi d crushed it like it has the rest of us...so anything goes on unguarded streets.

That vermin Ilhan Omar is congress woman there for the bedraggled Somali refugees, etc....
And her p.o.s. 17 yr old activist daughter Isra Hirsi tweeted in support of the frontline 'comrades' and making sure they'd have all the supplies they'd need to fight the fight.
ARREST HER AND HER NO COUNT MOTHER.

I have a solution to this RepubliCON bullshit conspiracy theory.

Arrest them all!

Get the patty wagons out and arrest all the protesters near any looting or rioting.

Then release them.

In the meantime you get all their identities and home addresses.

You will then know for sure if these protesters causing riots and looting are locals or outsiders shipping in.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2020, 02:56:58 PM »
2/3 of the looters were white trash.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2020, 03:05:06 PM »
HOW MANY OF THE LOOTERS  IN MINNESOTA WERE CRACKERS

HAVE TO BE WITHIN 3

TO WIN CONTEST

WINNER GETS

POLICE ACADEMY DVD'S
VOLUMES

1.2.AND 3

ALL

THREE COLLECTORS ITEMS
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:09:02 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend

LUCPARK

• Living Legend

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2020, 03:14:52 PM »
All the looters are Democrats,that's a lock

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2020, 03:17:38 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY post on this SHIT.
(1) All 4 deserve to go to COURT. Normally all should get CHAIR,but since they POLICE they get long terms in PRISON. That won't be good for any one of them. SOOOLOOTARY forever. No GENERAL. They be happy to stay quarantined for years. PLEASE no send COMMISARY to them.
(2) This to RASBERRY who made a sharp comment. JOHN FRANK ARMY has known a lot of POLICE in heees lifetime. Most good,others quite rotton all the way up to CHIEFS. Yoouse correct about HIGH SCHOOL. I knew a couple POLICE OFFICERS that I went to grade school with. We separated because I attended a CATHOLIC HIGH and they went PUBLIC. 2 especially. Had encounters with them years later. They became inforcers on CARPENTERSVILLE POLICE. Both young losers that never participated in anything. I'LL give credit to one. He became a maniac once he hired. Took yo weights and workin out and participated every yearin Illinois and NATIONAL POLICE OFFICERS competition. Got to say. He did GOOD. And good for him. But he took revenge on those he used to know in his position. And that's OK too I guess. The other was a REAL MOTHER FUCKIN FUC. Cracked 2 of me ribs while handcuffed behind. Won't relate story when I met him in bar some years later. Anyhow: POINT is both never made it to retirement with department. TOO many lawsuits and complaints. Both fired. One went to KEYS and worked SECURITY and the other managed to sign on with DENVER police department. The CHIEFS were crooked as HELL. Stole every thin from evidence room. MONEY,DRUGS, and anything of VALUE. Boy were they crooked. CARPENTERSVILLE was a good old boy town. Probably still is. But I can't complain. I knew 2 mayors and 1 me cousin. And I knew the KANE COUNTYS STATE ATTORNEY. What happened to those days. It fine now. Me and C'VILLE police love each other. But you made a good point,RASBERRY.
(3) It one thin to PROTEST. But the ANIMALS last night were not PROTESTERS. You don't TORCH,BURN,STEAL,ROB, in support of someone who was killed. I was up all night watchin this SHIT. They never on any channels showed the GANG GRAFFITTI. The fucks torched a AUTO ZONE after they evidently stole all spray paint. Every fuckin wall in remainin buildins was sprayed with GANG signs. And they torch Their own poor people establishments and steal everythin they can get their FUCKIN hands on. All this in the name of. I've alredy forgotton. Their actions made it so.
(4) I was hopin that NO arrests be made today. Wanted to see the FILTH try again to night when everythin fortified. Once this clears,everyone of FILTH on camera needs to go down. And their more WHITES than AFRO-AMERICANS. I wanted it because of GRADUATIN from BASIC in 68. Them FUCKIN DRAFT DODGERS getting GASSED and BEATIN. Thank you HILLARY and DRAFT DODGIN BOYS,BILLY and DONNIE. And actually if I was in charge last night before givin up. I would have laid these FUCS with RIOT GAS. They would disperse and not return.

TW

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2020, 03:18:38 PM »
I jumped right into this thread because I thought it said "Hooters Contest."

damn cataracts...

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2020, 03:23:00 PM »
I jumped right into this thread because I thought it said "Hooters Contest."

damn cataracts...

THE LAST VIDEO

IS CLASSIC,,
CK IT OUT

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2020, 03:27:11 PM »
One last thin that I got out of watchin all last night. This a STATE REP. She said COP that knelled on neck knew VICTIM. The COP had a part time job as a bouncer at same restaurant bar as victim. They both worked togeather for a # of years bouncing at same establishment.

HornbyDuke

• Elite

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2020, 06:06:49 PM »
All looters voted for pumpkin head

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar