Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364182 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #540 on: July 08, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »
You own her and don't know? ngc3
AND....
owning dead guys stable is an absolute fuckin classic ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I'm just looking for Daps from my fans.

3rd for $40k first out. 

Me and Lucpark still got Zero combined wins....but mine is stakes placed.

That other thing... Dude lying out his ass.  He'll be sorry.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #541 on: July 08, 2020, 07:20:40 PM »
I'm just looking for Daps from my fans.

3rd for $40k first out. 

Me and Lucpark still got Zero combined wins....but mine is stakes placed.

That other thing... Dude lying out his ass.  He'll be sorry.

JOSHUA TREE?

WAS SET TO RUN 3RD THIS WHOLE CONTEST
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 07:22:11 PM by Fatboy »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #542 on: July 08, 2020, 07:26:48 PM »
JOSHUA TREE?
IDK

Dude like 50 years old but I heard he getting Pop's Eldorado Biarritz  for netting $20k a month.

Bonus that boy up now

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #543 on: July 08, 2020, 07:29:39 PM »
IDK

Dude like 50 years old but I heard he getting Pop's Eldorado Biarritz  for netting $20k a month.

Bonus that boy up now

HORSE IS A 4YR OLD WITH 66K ON CARD...FATHER LISTED FIRST 73cv.2

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #544 on: July 11, 2020, 10:12:27 AM »
Andrew McCarthy pulled the two hole twice with Maverick bit ducked back in....Once passing three quarters and again after a brave-up tuck through the lane and he still could not or would not gain an inch on Caruso driven by Dave Miller.   I can see not pushing him in a baby race but this horse would not take a step forward when Andrew pulled the right line.  He looks great gaited but when you pay a million you expect a steamroller.   He looks like a steamroller but doesn't go like one.   Last week they said "tied up" but this horse doesn't like to go by horses. 

I wouldn't count him out yet.  But a mile in 56.3 he should go right by at $1,000,000.

Doesn't matter.  He'll make money and go to Europe for stud or he might wake up and be an okay horse.  Caruso won but he didn't look like a great trotter in the making either.  Nothing to write home about.

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #545 on: July 14, 2020, 05:01:54 PM »
Don’t miss the Dispersal Sale Wednesday night

Dingus

« Reply #546 on: July 14, 2020, 05:17:20 PM »
Don’t miss the Dispersal Sale Wednesday night

Not much stock from what I can see- AMac in his write-ups blames it on the Coronavirus in most cases.    91zxa.1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #547 on: July 14, 2020, 06:56:22 PM »
AM blames a lot of things. Never heard of so many horses having allergies even though not one is mention to have a rash.
His excuse to owners was having his poor stock ready to roll against other poor stock in Mar. But because of covid all the horses
came back and his can't compete. Or get in on a regular basis. His comments not getting in at Ohio tracks for overnights are simple...they are
not OH owned. Makes no mention of that. The dispersal are a few 2yr olds that they couldn't sell. The others given the reason are
up for sale would curtail to another 25 at least 3 year olds with no chance. Yet he tells owners on the ones for sale its not fair to be charging a monthly bill. He talks in circles but should be honest to all the owners on exactly what he is after if the horse isn't stake worthy, can't get in, not competitive, doesn't see a 90 day window for the horse. Would think more coming down the pipe at the Aug blooded horse sale. There is no entertainment in horses that are 3 and still can't compete in nw 1 or nw2. Also a lot of his young horses have zero finish. Yes a handful of minor pieces in the first round of stake races. Not good going forward.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #548 on: July 15, 2020, 09:45:46 PM »
Isn't the purpose of a dispersal sale to sell the horses that were deemed expendable for many reasons...not buy back 4 of the 10? A stable of poor horses I guess he can't get away from collecting those bills.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #549 on: July 15, 2020, 11:01:48 PM »
Andrew McCarthy pulled the two hole twice with Maverick bit ducked back in....Once passing three quarters and again after a brave-up tuck through the lane and he still could not or would not gain an inch on Caruso driven by Dave Miller.   I can see not pushing him in a baby race but this horse would not take a step forward when Andrew pulled the right line.  He looks great gaited but when you pay a million you expect a steamroller.   He looks like a steamroller but doesn't go like one.   Last week they said "tied up" but this horse doesn't like to go by horses. 

I wouldn't count him out yet.  But a mile in 56.3 he should go right by at $1,000,000.

Doesn't matter.  He'll make money and go to Europe for stud or he might wake up and be an okay horse.  Caruso won but he didn't look like a great trotter in the making either.  Nothing to write home about.

I'm sure the connections are hoping that hes just green and not lacking heart. Its extremely frustrating sitting behind a perfect gaited horse who has had the trip the entire mile and when you pull the right line at the 1/8 he does nothing but play follow the leader

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #550 on: July 15, 2020, 11:35:41 PM »
Isn't the purpose of a dispersal sale to sell the horses that were deemed expendable for many reasons...not buy back 4 of the 10? A stable of poor horses I guess he can't get away from collecting those bills.

Well they weren't going for much.  I am not sure what amish horses go for in Canada but I'm pretty sure I can get more for the one I bought from the Amish in the states.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #551 on: July 16, 2020, 12:16:59 AM »
Golfhbm there must have been a change on one of the reserved buy back because it now says sold. So 7 sold for a average of 8200. Couple reserve on two not meet around 7k and one just over 13k. See how many show up at Blooded sale end of Aug

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #552 on: July 16, 2020, 08:11:12 AM »
point might be valid
trailer wraps being done by cosa

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #553 on: July 16, 2020, 09:45:39 AM »
Iceman...the sad part is it's a good concept the guy seems to know enough about training horses one can question his years of driving. He will even attest to that. But then you hear a video on Really Blue Chip. The horse made some ripples in the NYSS last year and made a little money. Was all geared up and ready to go beginning of April. As were a lot or most of the 3 yr olds. Then covid and a pause. All horses were still in training mode not knowing a starting date. So what's with RBC she was a disaster on the track when racing came back and his reasoning behind it was she needed 200lbs of weight. Now if your a owner in this game and at least know a few things 200lbs is a big deal for a horse that came back from time off and hadn't begun the riggers of summer racing. Also that it takes many months to add 200lbs. So WHY was this horse even training in Feb and Mar and not turned out to add weight. Just one of a few things that make you go hmm?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #554 on: July 16, 2020, 10:36:09 AM »
My thoughts are based on from investors that cut their loses and got out. Now some of the comments though you could tell these investors should never of got in and this in the end was AM's grand play. Entice the no nothings into owning a piece to cover costs and then only a select few, key word few would get in on the ones that had a chance. But again AM is useless as a judge of horse flesh, can't train and can't drive. End result this scam is coming to an end quick.

How did it get this far?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal