Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364221 times)

horses first

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #360 on: June 20, 2020, 12:12:42 PM »
A couple of good qualifiers, a few just ok pulled along and passed in the lane for minor spots, and the rest well cut the fat and stop charging the clients on forever nw1. Question then becomes can the couple good ON horses compete in the gold when time to rock with the top ON horses?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #361 on: June 20, 2020, 12:35:16 PM »
pressure is on for ANTHONY MAC TO PERFORM

I THINBK HES GONNA MAKE A BIG BREAK THRU

I SAW THE QUALIFERS YES A FEW WERE EXCELELNT

THE REST ALSO RANS
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #362 on: June 20, 2020, 01:28:25 PM »
AM keeps placing and driving horses at Mohawk he's going to have a client revolt to sell everything. Mohawk horses=very few checks.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #363 on: June 20, 2020, 01:54:49 PM »
nothing but a con man. Even the blind squirrel gets a nut now and then. Think of all the stables that start out with the numbers he did, they generally have a couple of decent ones, even the shitty trainers. HE CAN NOT DRIVE, HE IS AN ANCHOR.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #364 on: June 20, 2020, 01:59:19 PM »
i put very little value in qualifiers at this time, you know he is driving them to look good while others are educating horses

i care more how horses look in october or their 3 yr old year not because they beat 6 other mediocre horses in mid june

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #365 on: June 20, 2020, 02:50:10 PM »
Here's the problem the big trainers Takter, Burke, Millers, Alagna, and any other top yearling purchaser sure they focus on the individual and family. Possible but not unlikely they know nothing about pedigree and let's say it is less they hire the people that do. Or their big owners pay for the information from outlets that provide. AM is on record many of times knowing NOTHING about pedigree and if you mention what a foundation mare and the likes of a group of them you probably get a blank stare. I'm not saying you have to be a scientist along with being a trainer but some knowledge would be helpful. He is also clueless on crosses. Yet during yearling videos and afterward he throws in pedigree that some 12k yearling purchase that everyone backed off on like he knew something. Smh. He goes off blacktype which can be meaningless since most mares over a span will throw 1 or 2 100k individual. But not many more then 2. You have your super mares that will throw a half dozen or more to all different type sires. Blacktype in the 3rd or 4th dam doesn't mean it translate to the current dam. If the affinity between sire and dam isn't there the individual won't be there. One can also get into N Hall and how he ranks yearlings.

With all that said the pompous AM rarely goes off his value menu, takes any advice or real pedigree from a client because he is on the hook. But watch every video they send out before and if purchased after the word pedigree is mentioned by someone that actually admits knowing not a thing about. Many top trainers have a eye on certain individuals and watching videos so not saying every horse bought is factored in having to be a top pedigree the horse still has to have heart and conformation.

AM has thought to out smart 1st day Lex and Harrisburg sale to buying 5 the past couple years like a thorn was found in a haystack. There are reasons smart buyers pass on horses on paper should sell well but don't. One of those I believe did die but the others were non factors. If they paddle that much there was a reason a 50-60k individual sold for 20-25k or less.

Again, I want the stable to work and clients to have a chance but what I've seen the past couple years through transparency the whole thing minus training videos need to be revamped. Starting with buying less horses while buying better quality even at a price. If your spending a 1.0mln on 50 you can spend the same 1.0mln on 20-25 if the clients are willing to buy into that which they seem to have minus this year. The result may or may not change but you can be more honest to clients. Otherwise the transparency makes him more like a salesman or a fraud.

RWB

• Top Claimer
« Reply #366 on: June 20, 2020, 03:23:48 PM »
Horses First..........yo u make a valid point about buying fewer higher quality horses

The only problem is that Anthony doesn't want 25 monthly training bills..........he wants 50-60........that way he lines his pockets

One person makes $$$ at The Stable........AMa c........he had a great run the past few years but I don't think it will last much longer

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #367 on: June 20, 2020, 05:56:54 PM »
A couple of good qualifiers, a few just ok pulled along and passed in the lane for minor spots, and the rest well cut the fat and stop charging the clients on forever nw1. Question then becomes can the couple good ON horses compete in the gold when time to rock with the top ON horses?

right
and this is what he has ad the opportunity to do in the past...
do the right thing....
but instead he will milk ALLL the horses

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #368 on: June 20, 2020, 05:58:43 PM »
Horses First..........yo u make a valid point about buying fewer higher quality horses

The only problem is that Anthony doesn't want 25 monthly training bills..........he wants 50-60........that way he lines his pockets

One person makes $$$ at The Stable........AMa c........he had a great run the past few years but I don't think it will last much longer

this is what i have been saying all along

and this year much worse...

did they really need those 6 to 10 thousand dollar yearlings??? i think they got about 12 of them like that....

but amac got rich off it...
and still pushes his horses too hard and ruins them so that he can "meet the expectations" since he talks them up so much

mismanaged all around

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #369 on: June 20, 2020, 06:07:08 PM »
i put very little value in qualifiers at this time, you know he is driving them to look good while others are educating horses
If history repeats itself the qualifiers are where they peak
i care more how horses look in october or their 3 yr old year not because they beat 6 other mediocre horses in mid june

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #370 on: June 20, 2020, 07:15:56 PM »
Yes was pointing at he would rather spread 50 or more instead of 20-25 because it benefits him most and definitely not clients. The more purchases of cheap unknown yearlings does not help the % of the stable having a good group of horses. We will see shortly that 110 horses or so a 100 of them are pure fat and help only 1 person. I think the clients of 800 should start a protest and start marching against inequality. Why there are 5 that make money and 105 horses don't  ngc3

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2020, 07:24:10 PM »
Why don't people be happy for a guy that is making money legally and bringing new people to the game? Jealousy. 11.wp

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #372 on: June 20, 2020, 07:38:12 PM »

The Stable had a big day with Capistrano & Muscle Chrome, in the Prospect Series

Capistrano was 1st at the half in 58' but struggled a little bit w/back half (106 & piece)

Muscle Chrome jumped off early, little miscue- he will get new shoes & come back strong!

His 3 year olds are atrocious, imagine holding them over to 3 yr old season, giving owners false hope- while being molested.

His kids all have the nicest new clothes & they have big house, new jeep etc.

He has 2 years left max, doing this.

There WILL be excuses when it folds- it'll be "the fans & owners" fault...

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2020, 07:53:08 PM »
Why don't people be happy for a guy that is making money legally and bringing new people to the game? Jealousy. 11.wp

because he lied and misled me and cost me lots of money?

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #374 on: June 20, 2020, 07:55:13 PM »

The Stable had a big day with Capistrano & Muscle Chrome, in the Prospect Series

Capistrano was 1st at the half in 58' but struggled a little bit w/back half (106 & piece)

Muscle Chrome jumped off early, little miscue- he will get new shoes & come back strong!

His 3 year olds are atrocious, imagine holding them over to 3 yr old season, giving owners false hope- while being molested.

His kids all have the nicest new clothes & they have big house, new jeep etc.

He has 2 years left max, doing this.

There WILL be excuses when it folds- it'll be "the fans & owners" fault...

he got to go to australia...
went to all the sales on the owners dimes

think he went to the carribean twice

i dont think i recall any of my trainers going on vacation....ever. ..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal