Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 366947 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1335 on: March 08, 2021, 02:47:11 PM »
Lots of good discussion here.

I learned a lot.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #1336 on: March 08, 2021, 02:54:07 PM »
Lots of good discussion here.

I learned a lot.
Alot of experts on here  tmbz1 tmbz1
Never jog one after 9am from the looks of this or you might end up with a somebeachsomewher ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1337 on: March 08, 2021, 03:14:49 PM »
Southpaw you couldn't be more wrong as him being the manager. His clients, their money, his picks buying the yearlings, the overall investment is huge and if you can't be there when the sun rises to look over your stock before they hit the track...to me as an investor a problem. Why? Leaving it up to a groom or second, third, fourth trainer or how many he may have. Those that just work at the farm to jog a horse who's going over the horse to check for the slightness of lameness, make sure a horse didn't knick themselves overnight, are temps checked every morning, any of the littlest things a qualified trainer would caught. Not saying his staff isn't up to the task and maybe they are and I'm wrong? It's not some small 20 horse stable it's well over 100 and if one can't take the time to be there when the horses are out and going it's bad managment. If the stock market opens at 9:30et am I not going to be up and see what the pre market looks like. Not go over my stocks for a upgrade or downgrade to MANAGE that stock correctly on the open? He doesn't need to be there 10 hours a day but your going to learn more with potential mistakes happening at the beginning of the day not hours later. Please Cigar let me know when your stable hits 100 and you have to change your thinking?

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #1338 on: March 08, 2021, 03:24:40 PM »
Almighty expert horses ass, I have no plans of ever having a 100 for one. Second thing is most trainers with that many head hire qualified people to let them know when the horses are off somewhere. But you must have already known that since you seem to know everything. Let me know when you actually figure out what part of the horse has a tail horses first.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1339 on: March 08, 2021, 03:55:41 PM »
Wow.

Look at all the learning going on.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1340 on: March 08, 2021, 04:04:10 PM »
Cigar if the Cubs or Soxs started practice at 9am and the manager walked in at 11am...is that ok? From what I see at the stable for three years a lot is left to wonder on his trainers. The ones doing the jogging have hands of stone like AM himself. Cigar for your personal info I'm not a trainer nor do I muck a stall. Sonething I'm sure your great at. However as a owner for 12 years my investment wasn't only in the horse but for the trainer who I paid to watch over that horse. AM daily fee of 78 a day should go further for his clients then sleeping in and grabbing his starbucks at 9am.  So go back to your 4k claimers you total washout!!

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #1341 on: March 08, 2021, 04:20:38 PM »
Cigar if the Cubs or Soxs started practice at 9am and the manager walked in at 11am...is that ok? From what I see at the stable for three years a lot is left to wonder on his trainers. The ones doing the jogging have hands of stone like AM himself. Cigar for your personal info I'm not a trainer nor do I muck a stall. Sonething I'm sure your great at. However as a owner for 12 years my investment wasn't only in the horse but for the trainer who I paid to watch over that horse. AM daily fee of 78 a day should go further for his clients then sleeping in and grabbing his starbucks at 9am.  So go back to your 4k claimers you total washout!!
Washout  ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 You are fucking clueless know it all. Your comebacks make you sound entitled. With all your negative comments makes everyone wonder why your still in the game. And by the way my 4 claimers made more than that overpriced rat you bought at the sale. Woof woof big time Monticello is waiting for that one did you contribute to the stake $$$$$ for the others to take from you this year?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1342 on: March 08, 2021, 04:37:10 PM »
Another plop poster thats misinformed. However never entitled and worked very hard for everything I have. Kinda hard to start as a runner at the CBOT to become a grain broker then top it off as a grain trader. In a mere 15 year period of the latter went on to do very well for myself. Was I a great book student during school not so much...did I work my ass of in life! You bet your fucking last dollar I did and at 51 I trade equities and options while bike, run, and swim all for fun. Have a sprint tri next week first of the year. As far as your 4k claimers, I will match my two trotting mares from 2012-2015 divison winners in IL. I have had bust big fucking deal I'm a big boy don't give a shit. I was a net lose of 6k in horse racing in 2020...so what.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #1343 on: March 08, 2021, 04:51:49 PM »
Listen I really don’t give a fuck what you did or didn’t do! Or what your mares from 1820 won! I really don’t give a shit if you win the Hambo or lose a nw1 to be claimed. All I’m saying is you sure care about what everyone else does on here. Makes you salty like planters peanuts!!!!!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1344 on: March 08, 2021, 05:16:27 PM »
Everyone loses money in harness who cares..

I sell cars who cares ..

It’s  how long you can stay in the game and have fun or self torture depending on how you look at it

With either stakes quality horses or four claimers

Everyone loses money owning horses

I lose every yr.  some yrs a little most yrs a lot

Who cares

Back to the Thread
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:21:06 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1345 on: March 08, 2021, 07:12:00 PM »
Everyone Cigar? I beleive just the stable as I point out specific things some may want to know. I can give a shit about anyone else. I'm not on here starting dumb ass post about nothing especially horse related. I'm not on here touting my horses. Never have. I think someone once started one on a nice PA trotter I had. I'm the furthest thing from entitled but what the fuck I sure am response to bullshit youbor someone else may post. Don't like my post on the thread...again move the fuck along. If you want to debate something then debate. But Cigar you want to call me out you better have some facts to back it up. I've put back my ton of cash back into racing and a lot more then I ever won. I figure with the way you can write off income with racing loses I would much rather write the 6 figure loss to a trainer and grooms then write it to the government and their waste in spending. I see light in everything far from salty but if there is a sham show going on I'll continue to post the fuck away...so like jt or not. Your the one injecting false bullshit and I'm far from fucking clueless.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #1346 on: March 08, 2021, 08:17:22 PM »
Everyone loses money in harness who cares..

I sell cars who cares ..

It’s  how long you can stay in the game and have fun or self torture depending on how you look at it

With either stakes quality horses or four claimers

Everyone loses money owning horses

I lose every yr.  some yrs a little most yrs a lot

Who cares

Back to the Thread

HE CALLED THE GUY A WASHOUT
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1347 on: March 08, 2021, 08:34:25 PM »
HE CALLED THE GUY A WASHOUT
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

With batting average of like .350!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1348 on: March 08, 2021, 09:58:02 PM »
Another plop poster thats misinformed. However never entitled and worked very hard for everything I have. Kinda hard to start as a runner at the CBOT to become a grain broker then top it off as a grain trader. In a mere 15 year period of the latter went on to do very well for myself. Was I a great book student during school not so much...did I work my ass of in life! You bet your fucking last dollar I did and at 51 I trade equities and options while bike, run, and swim all for fun. Have a sprint tri next week first of the year. As far as your 4k claimers, I will match my two trotting mares from 2012-2015 divison winners in IL. I have had bust big fucking deal I'm a big boy don't give a shit. I was a net lose of 6k in horse racing in 2020...so what.
You sound a wonderful piece of lying shit.

Pigeon Jim.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1349 on: March 08, 2021, 10:07:18 PM »
You sound a wonderful piece of lying shit.

Pigeon Jim.

Horses first is just putting facts out about the scam that is the stable.ca.  Trying to protect people without his life experience and what he learned from owning shares.   I don't see why he is being attacked.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal