Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 102732 times)

half round full swedge

• Open / FFA
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1365 on: November 05, 2020, 01:23:52 PM »
to grow can't bring 5000 in on 1 horse.  must bring 1000 to 5 horses

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1366 on: November 05, 2020, 01:42:55 PM »
Poon butt hurt because he couldn't understand a question?  ngc3

COUNSELOR

• NW-1
« Reply #1367 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:38 PM »
RECALL LPG STANDARDBRED OR STANDARDBRED TROTTERS AND PACERS OR ALMAHURST LP1, 2,3,4,5.  THESE WERE ALL VERY SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIPS ON WALL STREET.   I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NO ONE EVER RECEIVED A RETURN BUT THEY ALL HAD LOTS OF FUN AND MANY OWNERS WERE DEVELOPED THAT STARTED IN THESE PARTNERSHIPS. 

THERE WERE MANY WORLD CHAMPIONS DEVELOPED IN THESE PARTNERSHIPS!  ALL THREE ENTITIES WERE SOLD BY BROKERAGE HOUSES  TO THEIR CLIENTS ---MANY UNITS AVAILABLE AND SOLD AS A TAX SHELTER.   

WE PACKAGED PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES AND YES, HORSES!!  WAS A FUN TIME IN THE 1970'S!

NAMES LIKE LOU GUIDA---JOHN SIGNORELLI---MORTON FINDER---P.J. BAUGH TO NAME A FEW !

BROKERS WERE PAID 6-10% OF SALE TO PUT THEIR CLIENTS INTO THES DEALS.   THE MANAGERS WERE PAID APPROXIMATELY 20% --COST, ETC.   APPROXIMATELY 40% OF FUNDS RAISED WENT INTO HORSE FLESH.

NO DIFFERENT FROM POLARIS AIRCRAFT ,LLP AND OTHER ENTITIES!!!   THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS HORSES WERE THE VEHICLE INSTAND OF THE PLANES , TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILE!

COULD THIS BE DONE TODAY----ABSOLUTELY! 

THE TX BENEFITS OF HORSES ARE TREMENDOUS AND THEREFORE THESE PARTNERSHIPS WORK.  NOT SURE OF THE YOUNG MAN IN CANADA AND HOW HE RUNS HIS OPERATIONS .  I ONLY STATE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE OLD DAYS NOT THE CURRENT PARTNERSHIP THAT THIS YOUNG MAN IS PUTTING TOGETHER.   IT DOES NOT SEEM HE IS PTTING TOGETHER THE TAX ADVANTAGED PRODUCT HERE IN THE U.S. WHICH WOULD BE VERY LUCRATIVE.   WOULD BE A WAY TO BUILD A RACING STABLE VERY QUICKLY.

half round full swedge

• Open / FFA
« Reply #1368 on: November 06, 2020, 08:53:29 PM »
Trump wins you have a tax shelter. Biden wins nope. Awful risky to be selling that aspect when no guarantees

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1369 on: November 20, 2020, 01:30:44 PM »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

deracingfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1370 on: November 20, 2020, 05:56:11 PM »
Hard to believe the stable.ca and A-Mac didn't win the breeders fund elim at Dover tonight.  He did everything right.  I mean you should park a green 2yo trotter 3-wide to the quarter right?  He really has the stable's best interest at heart.  Has Jimmy King as trainer and decides he's better suited to drive than Jimmy's go-to driver...Timmy T.  What a joke this guy is!  Horse should win that division easily!  What an ego this guy has to not let Jimmy decide who drives.

golfhbm

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1371 on: November 20, 2020, 06:08:30 PM »
RECALL LPG STANDARDBRED OR STANDARDBRED TROTTERS AND PACERS OR ALMAHURST LP1, 2,3,4,5.  THESE WERE ALL VERY SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIPS ON WALL STREET.   I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NO ONE EVER RECEIVED A RETURN BUT THEY ALL HAD LOTS OF FUN AND MANY OWNERS WERE DEVELOPED THAT STARTED IN THESE PARTNERSHIPS. 

THERE WERE MANY WORLD CHAMPIONS DEVELOPED IN THESE PARTNERSHIPS!  ALL THREE ENTITIES WERE SOLD BY BROKERAGE HOUSES  TO THEIR CLIENTS ---MANY UNITS AVAILABLE AND SOLD AS A TAX SHELTER.   

WE PACKAGED PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES AND YES, HORSES!!  WAS A FUN TIME IN THE 1970'S!

NAMES LIKE LOU GUIDA---JOHN SIGNORELLI---MORTON FINDER---P.J. BAUGH TO NAME A FEW !

BROKERS WERE PAID 6-10% OF SALE TO PUT THEIR CLIENTS INTO THES DEALS.   THE MANAGERS WERE PAID APPROXIMATELY 20% --COST, ETC.   APPROXIMATELY 40% OF FUNDS RAISED WENT INTO HORSE FLESH.

NO DIFFERENT FROM POLARIS AIRCRAFT ,LLP AND OTHER ENTITIES!!!   THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS HORSES WERE THE VEHICLE INSTAND OF THE PLANES , TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILE!

COULD THIS BE DONE TODAY----ABSOLUTELY! 

THE TX BENEFITS OF HORSES ARE TREMENDOUS AND THEREFORE THESE PARTNERSHIPS WORK.  NOT SURE OF THE YOUNG MAN IN CANADA AND HOW HE RUNS HIS OPERATIONS .  I ONLY STATE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE OLD DAYS NOT THE CURRENT PARTNERSHIP THAT THIS YOUNG MAN IS PUTTING TOGETHER.   IT DOES NOT SEEM HE IS PTTING TOGETHER THE TAX ADVANTAGED PRODUCT HERE IN THE U.S. WHICH WOULD BE VERY LUCRATIVE.   WOULD BE A WAY TO BUILD A RACING STABLE VERY QUICKLY.

I need a definition of tremendous tax benefits

golfhbm

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1372 on: November 20, 2020, 06:10:15 PM »
Hard to believe the stable.ca and A-Mac didn't win the breeders fund elim at Dover tonight.  He did everything right.  I mean you should park a green 2yo trotter 3-wide to the quarter right?  He really has the stable's best interest at heart.  Has Jimmy King as trainer and decides he's better suited to drive than Jimmy's go-to driver...Timmy T.  What a joke this guy is!  Horse should win that division easily!  What an ego this guy has to not let Jimmy decide who drives.

Horse earned $2400..by his own words the plane fare was $1000....add in all the other expenses and the ownership probably made less than $500....not as much as AM pocketed

deracingfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1373 on: November 20, 2020, 06:14:09 PM »
Horse earned $2400..by his own words the plane fare was $1000....add in all the other expenses and the ownership probably made less than $500....not as much as AM pocketed

Agree 100%.  Are these "investors" that clueless?  He had no need to come to Dover and drive.  Use Timmy for the final and you might get a nice piece of it.  A-Mac...STAY HOME!!!   Jim and Timmy have to be just laughing at you!  Timmy is a top guy anywhere...you are not!!!!

Brown jug

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1374 on: November 20, 2020, 06:31:02 PM »
she's tricky to drive
 ngc3

deracingfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1375 on: November 20, 2020, 06:32:03 PM »
she's tricky to drive
 ngc3

That's why you let the pros handle it!

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #1376 on: November 20, 2020, 06:55:09 PM »
AMac's ego is all that is important to him period. As long as he has his chumps paying the freight everything will go on. His next video will have ex Maple Leaf hockey players who he has as clients, that's a big deal, NOT. Since 1967 all Leaf players were losers so being clients of a losing investment is old school for them and is a natural fit.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1377 on: November 20, 2020, 07:12:52 PM »
Iím a Philly flyers fan
And Boston bruins

Hate the leafs

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1378 on: November 21, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
Clients are dumb as they come and as he feast on there skin. He claimed to sell horse A by Harrisburg sale. Goes on ongait and apparently he says no one is calling. Not going to Amish the horse that is way past 100k in debt to investors. His theory that 12 others want to do this and to do that but his claims prior are at his and only his voice the horse sells.  Horse A since that time frame has been 6 weeks still not sold Harrisburg ended a week and a half ago horse has raced once and can't earn a check. At 66 a day even if he Amished the horse 6 weeks ago owners have well past that amount they would have gotten. I'm sure he is bullshitting and if he auction the horse buyers would pay 5 or 6k. Another two more weeks and that again takes owners to zero because of cost. So some are losing and one or two are making out. The more the guy speaks the more he comes off as a thief.

ferdinand the bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #1379 on: November 22, 2020, 12:21:18 AM »
Clients are dumb as they come and as he feast on there skin. He claimed to sell horse A by Harrisburg sale. Goes on ongait and apparently he says no one is calling. Not going to Amish the horse that is way past 100k in debt to investors. His theory that 12 others want to do this and to do that but his claims prior are at his and only his voice the horse sells.  Horse A since that time frame has been 6 weeks still not sold Harrisburg ended a week and a half ago horse has raced once and can't earn a check. At 66 a day even if he Amished the horse 6 weeks ago owners have well past that amount they would have gotten. I'm sure he is bullshitting and if he auction the horse buyers would pay 5 or 6k. Another two more weeks and that again takes owners to zero because of cost. So some are losing and one or two are making out. The more the guy speaks the more he comes off as a thief.
Heard there hasn't been a client receive a cheque yet so why start now
For entertainment purposes only, lube up and bend over

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Caramore: Be glad you’re not a mink
    November 26, 2020, 05:37:21 PM
  • Fatboy: It's real
    November 26, 2020, 05:18:55 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: No joke. I know a guy that was hauling refrigerated containers to Michigan few months ago that they were storing dead bodies from Covid.  I was not a believer of Covid until this last 6 weeks. I have had 3 members of my family that got it.
    November 26, 2020, 03:16:41 PM
  • LUCPARK: peopel die every day,, i m not being ignorant ,,just stating facts,,people died of the flu before they will die agian,,it is what it is,,
    November 25, 2020, 11:58:55 PM
  • Mazola: Friend of mine, his wife just died Covid. No underlying issues. 67 years old.
    November 25, 2020, 09:26:39 PM
  • LUCPARK: fake deaths,,fake pandy,,
    November 23, 2020, 02:38:31 PM
  • Fatboy: means u r infected
    November 23, 2020, 09:14:53 AM
  • wageronme1: I'm overrun with fatigue from all the news about  covid
    November 23, 2020, 01:05:20 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal