Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 192145 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #810 on: November 03, 2020, 11:48:18 AM »
  Your media up there seems skewed a tad.  My pal up there thinks Trump is jogging also....our numbers down here show a flat out ass whoopin by Biden.  Not judging, just stating what I saw.  However...and this is a big however, he did pull off the 99-1 shot last time...Appears unlikely this time.  Battleground states leaning Biden....It aint how popular you are here, but wich states carry your vote.  Clinton won the popular vote, but lost the election in just this manner.

Isn't it sad that rather than a referendum at the ballot box, it's become a damned telethon.  Guy w/ the most dough wins.  wins what?  in exchange for integrity, they trade the glory to become a marionette for the lobbyists and pac donors. 

For everybody that believes the election ends today ? HAHA > this thing will drag on thru Christmas w/ court challenges, riots and the broadcast and social media sustaining it as long as they have a breath.  Around the country, it's reported voting machines are breaking down and the alt. is a paper ballot.  to what I say  >  UH-OH

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #811 on: November 03, 2020, 05:54:20 PM »
Isn't it sad that rather than a referendum at the ballot box, it's become a damned telethon.  Guy w/ the most dough wins.  wins what?  in exchange for integrity, they trade the glory to become a marionette for the lobbyists and pac donors. 

For everybody that believes the election ends today ? HAHA > this thing will drag on thru Christmas w/ court challenges, riots and the broadcast and social media sustaining it as long as they have a breath.  Around the country, it's reported voting machines are breaking down and the alt. is a paper ballot.  to what I say  >  UH-OH

Paper ballots all day down here.  Some of us voted numerous times if you ask around.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #812 on: November 03, 2020, 09:13:42 PM »
  At this hour (EST), Trump is winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #813 on: November 03, 2020, 10:39:08 PM »
Trump winning  Florida  it’s over I’m calling it

Blacks snd  Cubans love trumpie.
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #814 on: November 03, 2020, 11:10:44 PM »
It is looking pretty good for Trump

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #815 on: November 04, 2020, 08:59:38 AM »
Trump losing by the slimmest of margins at this hr. This includes both the popular vote and the electoral college.  AP info.....still counting however.
  Declared the victory early this A.M. and they put the brakes on it ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #816 on: November 04, 2020, 09:01:50 AM »
  At this hour (EST), Trump is winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college.
Ask HilBag how that worked out for her.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #817 on: November 04, 2020, 09:21:29 AM »
Ask HilBag how that worked out for her.

Correct....It's gone from bad to worse for Donald at this hr, as reported.  There appears to be a road to victory yet, including a few states...not just delay tactics ect...
  Trump will likely lose his challenges of widespead fraud also....we gonna be asked to re-vote?  NO.
Very close race, leaning Biden at this hr...but it aint over yet.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #818 on: November 04, 2020, 09:45:23 AM »
There is something for everyone that women voted Trump in and they probably will vote him out. However it's a rather large loss for democrats as well as more blacks and hispanics took a pass on Biden who didn't offer anything then a hate Trump vote and covid shutdowns. The house as of now picks up 4 seats and the more important senate will stay Red. That cuts the democrats and more so the progressive wing off at the knees. So Biden will actually have to work on China, work on big tech being to big, what will happen with covid in the late winter/spring months, won't be able to get his tax hikes, and you can forget green deals and healthcare for all. The Republicans also have the SC in their back pocket that a 6-3 edge stays intact. Democrats will actually have to legislate in congress and not courtrooms. Divided government it is and I can be a half glass person if Trump falls. Nikki Haley Tim Scott 2024. They will bring minorities back to bigger numbers especially when Biden fails if he can't bring jobs back to full employment and get small business back up.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #819 on: November 04, 2020, 11:13:42 AM »
If you want to bet Trump overseas as of 15 minutes ago odds were now trump +470 biden -556.

Bordering on longshot status now for former Apprentice star to retain Office.

Anyone know if the canadian Tim votes have been counted. That's a pretty big pool if uncounted!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #820 on: November 04, 2020, 11:44:21 AM »
If you want to bet Trump overseas as of 15 minutes ago odds were now trump +470 biden -556.

Bordering on longshot status now for former Apprentice star to retain Office.

Anyone know if the canadian Tim votes have been counted. That's a pretty big pool if uncounted!

6 Tims voted several times.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #821 on: November 04, 2020, 06:27:26 PM »
Biden beat the Duck like a stepchild.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #822 on: November 04, 2020, 10:28:57 PM »
Biden beat the Duck like a stepchild.

he's hangin on by a rubber band to hope NV gets him to 270.  That, to me, is not a beat down.  that's a sneaking, cheating mud splattered belly crawl

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #823 on: November 05, 2020, 05:14:47 AM »
he's hangin on by a rubber band to hope NV gets him to 270.  That, to me, is not a beat down.  that's a sneaking, cheating mud splattered belly crawl
You are going to benefit from the pletora of rehabilitation programs we offer.  I strongly recco you enroll in them all. 

Betfair at 11:30 pm:

Trump's current chances to win each in three states:

Pennsylvania: 18.6%
Arizona: 25.5%
Georgia: 33.7%

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #824 on: November 05, 2020, 05:00:22 PM »
I'VE fuckin had it.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal