Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 191697 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #795 on: October 30, 2020, 03:56:06 PM »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #796 on: October 30, 2020, 03:56:51 PM »
HES HERE AT HOOSIER ngc3 ngc3

WILL YOU BE GIVING HIM A CHICKEN DINNER AGAIN?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #797 on: October 30, 2020, 03:58:17 PM »
SILVER SKELETON CASHING ON THE MARKET CRASH?  WHERE IS THAT BOY?  TRUMP KNOWS HE'S TOAST NOW....LOSING TO SLEEPY JOE IS PRETTY BAD
Silver Skeleton ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #798 on: October 30, 2020, 04:01:37 PM »
  WILL YOU BE GIVING HIM A CHICKEN DINNER AGAIN?

HE CANT GET INTO DINNING ROOM

..STOP IT

THIS AINT CRETE ,.,,AND BALMORAL,,,

PLUS LIMITED SEATING

NO BADASS STOCK BROKERS   ALLOWED ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #799 on: October 30, 2020, 04:12:27 PM »
Silver Skeleton ngc3 ngc3

Did you see his latest redboard?  Had, like, several fake stocks, showing over 1000% increases.....dur ing the correction ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #800 on: October 30, 2020, 04:13:31 PM »
HE CANT GET INTO DINNING ROOM

..STOP IT

THIS AINT CRETE ,.,,AND BALMORAL,,,

PLUS LIMITED SEATING

NO BADASS STOCK BROKERS   ALLOWED ngc3 ngc3

Don't have proper attire. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #801 on: October 30, 2020, 04:37:45 PM »
  Don't have proper attire. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

TRIED ENTERING WITH GYM GEAR,,

CUT T SHIRT AND SHORTS

FLEXING MUSCLES

HES CUT ..IM SERIOUS CUT LIKE MUSCLES MARINARA ngc3 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #802 on: November 01, 2020, 09:48:32 AM »
It’s deep in the stretch time, 100 yards to the finish.  Will Joeanddahoe with driver Sleepy Joe maintain his slim lead or will Firetheliar and driver Don the Con get up at the wire.  Will it be another photo finish.  Sleepy Joe says he’ll retire to Sleepy Hollow if he loses.  Don the Con will undoubtably spend a lot of time in the Southern District of New York.  Don the Con will pin his loss on his groom Mike Penis for sure.  Rumor has it Don the Con will have to sell his broodmares MelaniaN and D’Ivanka to pay feed bills if he loses.  Veteran horseman note that MelaniaN is past her prime and D’Ivanka requires both a whip or two and a groom who speaks Yiddish.  Sleepy Joe used his Social Security check to buy a one way Amtrak back to Delaware.  God help the Americans either way.  My super  finish predictions are:  Joeanddahoe, followed by Firetheliar with Covid-19 completing the trifecta.  Blacklivesmatter nips Ibacktheblue to complete the super.

That’s my prognostication, remember to bet wisely and call 1-800-Youarealoser if you got a gambling problem.

THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #803 on: November 01, 2020, 12:59:24 PM »
Let JOHN FRANK ARMY tell all you young ASSHOLES someten. JOHN FRANK ARMY has done it all. YEA,he old. He gonna state 2 songs by FRANKIE and 4 SEASONS.
These are for DRAFT DODGIN BAD TOE. SUMS YOUR PRESIDENT UP at his rallys. "LETS HAVE ON" and "WALK LIKE A MAN". AND the fuck 80% of time reads off big screen moniker,because he can't member what he supposed to say which is same at every rally. And his finger pointen. Too his SECRET SERVICE. YEAH we right ain't we. And his continual fist pumpin. Do that towards JOHN FRANK ARMY and I will lay the FUC on floor. HE COOKED.
And if the FUC tries his BULLSHIT electorial college CRAP after he loses,JOHN FRANK ARMY will head to CAT GUNS 2 miles down from where he live. I don't own a weapon since SERVICE. But I remember how to dis-assemble,clean,and RE. And I certainly know how to load. DRAFT DODGER better give up when he gets trashed or it's time to LOCK and LOAD.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #804 on: November 01, 2020, 01:10:47 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY ordered 2 sweatshirts yesterday for the first PLOP get togeather. Here what they say:
(1) DON'T PISS OFF OLD PEOPLE. The OLDER we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent.
(2) UNDERESTIMATE ME. That'll be fun.

Cost me $55.00 with shippin. You'll know who I is.

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #805 on: November 01, 2020, 04:00:50 PM »
Dr. Atlas interviews with Russian Kremlin TV network, then apologizes for doing it. "I recently did an interview with RT and was unaware they are a registered foreign agent," Atlas wrote on Twitter. "I regret doing the interview and apologize for allowing myself to be taken advantage of.

Trump approves all correspondence prior to interviews, so how and why did this happen  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

I think some more Jim Jones is in order.

Covid is fake, fake deaths, fake tax returns, fake testing, early voting is fixed, military is a bunch of losers and suckers, in debt BIG TIME to foreign banks, many bankruptcies filed because he was a GREAT BUSINESS PERSON, Trump Organization disbanded, Paul Manafort and Roger Stone are GREAT AMERICANS, only states getting sick are Blue states, really, RED STATES covid cases going ballistic, and on and on and on the kool aid drinkers go.

Here have another pitcher on me
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #806 on: November 01, 2020, 05:17:53 PM »
Let JOHN FRANK ARMY tell all you young ASSHOLES someten. JOHN FRANK ARMY has done it all. YEA,he old. He gonna state 2 songs by FRANKIE and 4 SEASONS.
These are for DRAFT DODGIN BAD TOE. SUMS YOUR PRESIDENT UP at his rallys. "LETS HAVE ON" and "WALK LIKE A MAN". AND the fuck 80% of time reads off big screen moniker,because he can't member what he supposed to say which is same at every rally. And his finger pointen. Too his SECRET SERVICE. YEAH we right ain't we. And his continual fist pumpin. Do that towards JOHN FRANK ARMY and I will lay the FUC on floor. HE COOKED.
And if the FUC tries his BULLSHIT electorial college CRAP after he loses,JOHN FRANK ARMY will head to CAT GUNS 2 miles down from where he live. I don't own a weapon since SERVICE. But I remember how to dis-assemble,clean,and RE. And I certainly know how to load. DRAFT DODGER better give up when he gets trashed or it's time to LOCK and LOAD.

Stop parading your ignorance.  Blah-Blah-blah = NOTHING but smoke up the chimney. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #807 on: November 01, 2020, 05:43:35 PM »
Stop parading your ignorance.  Blah-Blah-blah = NOTHING but smoke up the chimney.
Speaking of smoke...

That Hunter Biden death blow should be happening any day now. Right?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

#InBobulinskiWeTrust   

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #808 on: November 02, 2020, 11:26:30 PM »
If Trump should lose which I don't think will happen America get ready for the Democrat fuelled riots and looting. And if Biden wins America get ready for nothing, no Biden promises kept, higher unemployment and Black Lives still will not matter, just an opinion.

Thugs and thieves will riot w/o legitimate purpose. 

Trump wins - burn down the cities. 

Biden wins - burn down the cities

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #809 on: November 03, 2020, 09:13:44 AM »
If Trump should lose which I don't think will happen America get ready for the Democrat fuelled riots and looting. And if Biden wins America get ready for nothing, no Biden promises kept, higher unemployment and Black Lives still will not matter, just an opinion.

Your media up there seems skewed a tad.  My pal up there thinks Trump is jogging also....our numbers down here show a flat out ass whoopin by Biden.  Not judging, just stating what I saw.  However...and this is a big however, he did pull off the 99-1 shot last time...Appears unlikely this time.  Battleground states leaning Biden....It aint how popular you are here, but wich states carry your vote.  Clinton won the popular vote, but lost the election in just this manner.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal