Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 191719 times)

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #690 on: August 28, 2020, 06:37:28 AM »
Both conventions are over......total number of opinions changed probably very few if any, 66 days and America votes, the big prize is the Presidency but the House and Senate will be interesting because you can’t govern effectively by executive order only.........both 538 and the Cook Report.....haven’t changed their outlook.....just millions of untrue ads on both sides between now and voting.......Brin g Real America Back—-Biden 2020....jmo
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Dingus

« Reply #691 on: August 28, 2020, 10:48:13 AM »
From Mary Trump:

“It’s as if he thinks Joe Biden is president now and we have to save the country from Joe Biden,” she said. “If the country is a place of division and decadence as he describes it, then I would think that’s down to him, as he’s currently in the Oval Office.”

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #692 on: August 28, 2020, 09:42:40 PM »
Identify politics has run rampant for decades. The larger the economy grows the more power DC has gotten. Everyone in everyone's pockets. The 4 or 8 year President term isn't the problem it's the forever entrenched politians on both sides of the aisle. More or less gridlock and executive orders. When you have low interest rates you get bubble markets driven by it's the only place for returns and that has caused a larger inequality. Although you can find the property levels have risen higher with higher wages and that the minority groups have benefited last few years.

No new polls earlier this afternoon but one gaming poll shows Trump the favorite at -120 and Biden 100. First time back in that favoritism since May. I'm sure some from the convention but more so what is happening on the streets.

I will say just like the so called white privilege the black families want the same a good school to educate their kids, a safe neighborhood for their kids, and a good paying job to secure that. The Blacks and Hispanics have had a higher paycheck the past 3.5 yrs vs the stagnant wages that fell back to 1999 under Obama. People remember the globalization under Obama and US jobs shipped off. The better paying jobs. Obama created less jobs then his previous two 8 year in office presidents before him. Of those jobs more then 40% were part time retail and fast food jobs. With ACA you did get a big jump in healthcare type job creation. I just find it hard to believe Biden can claw back job creation in a hard environment as we will loss more jobs in the coming months if no vaccine is developed. People don't want government aid and food stamps they lived that and say fuck that...I want to work! So I find it hard to see PA, OH, MI, going blue. With the destruction in MN and WI they may flip red and one stay red. Trump could lose AZ he could lose Fl. A lot of CA and east coasters flocking out of high tax states. It could be close or the silent majority may make it another landslide? 65 days or so we shall find out.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #693 on: August 29, 2020, 09:35:25 PM »
GOT nothing against ya. NO one is electing a ROTTON lying every word out of his fuckin mouth draft dodging fuc. He got away with it first time. Not a second. His closed fist pumpin. CHRIST. WE same age. I'd like to pummel that SHIT in face.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #694 on: August 29, 2020, 09:42:44 PM »
No one is buyin his lyin BULLSHIT anymore. The ECONOMY is resurging. Off course it is. His RICH are investin. CASH out soon.
The VIRUS is nothing. Will see. I just spent 7 hours in amonst I assume invested. And his no mask no social acceptance. If the FUC seems so comfortable that this a thin of past,why not walk out amonst all the morons and shake their hands. Because he a GOD DAMN FUCKIN DRAFT DODGIN LYIN PIECE OF SHIT.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #695 on: August 30, 2020, 06:01:57 PM »
'Promises Kept': Six Democratic Minnesota Mayors Endorse Trump As Pence Tours State---------you clowns don't get it----and you never will--------he accomplished more than ANY other president the past 50 years---------the sideshow has NOTHING to do with the results----------Democrats are useless----old style Republicans are done----new era of law and order and make things here will be the deciding issues-------left-wing tv is a waste----poor ratings nightly------social media has LITTLE to do with what people REASLLY care about and will vote for---------keep hating and losing sleep-----------Biden and the Oh-bama committed TREASON against the duly elected President and THEY should be investigated but the justice department is so corrupt---------

Good thing you're not a numbers guy.  I agree with what you're saying but the numbers do not.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #696 on: August 30, 2020, 10:26:36 PM »
BIDEN CANT TALK FOR 70 SECONDS WITHOUT FCKIN UP A SENTENCE  ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #697 on: August 31, 2020, 05:00:59 AM »
I don't like him, but i feel sorry for him. The Democrats are using him because he is the only one who might have a chance, of course very slim. He should be spending time with with his Family while he can still kind of coherently do so... Trump is the greatest President we have had maybe ever (If you are a working type of person). P.S if you are confronted by the Police just put your hands where they can see them and don"t resist.
 Problem solved peacefully... USA!!! tmbz1
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 05:04:00 AM by bestbetter »

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #698 on: August 31, 2020, 04:56:50 PM »
BIDEN CANT TALK FOR 70 SECONDS WITHOUT FCKIN UP A SENTENCE  ngc3 ngc3

70 minutes from Trump and nothing of any substance.  Bullshit walks.....
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #699 on: August 31, 2020, 04:59:22 PM »
70 minutes from Trump and nothing of any substance.  Bullshit walks.....

hes a LOCKIE TO REPEAT
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #700 on: August 31, 2020, 09:22:47 PM »
hes a LOCKIE TO REPEAT

First real post from u in a while

Welcome back

Who was using ur account stew
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #701 on: August 31, 2020, 11:18:22 PM »
The economy is different then the markets and with the fed doing what they have done adding liquidity months ago it was them investing in the markets and smart people doing the same. Never fight the fed...EVER! Now that the fed last week said they will let the economy run hot when things get back to a more normal economy will put another floor in the market. As far as the economy it will take time and if the virus comes back and Biden is your President he said he will shut it down. Not what middle America or small business wants to hear. The next four years for either President will suck having added 3T but could be 4 or 5 by end of year...where does one start getting jobs back? Not Biden strong suit since him and Obama shipped off American jobs. Either this is a close election or its another quiet voter Trump lead landslide victory. Americans of all color want safety, school choice, and a good paying job not a government handout or food stamps. Jobs will take some time to come back and there will be pain in the meantime so a vaccine would help causes like travel and leisure that hold millions of those jobs.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #702 on: September 01, 2020, 01:45:22 PM »
Meanwhile,

Turns out Trump had a lil bit of a Stroke last year and went by Speedy Car to the Walter Redd Hospital...

Mikey Pencil was put on "Standby" in case the Fat Fuck didn't snap out of it.

Truth Seeks Light.   tmbz1 tmbz1

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #703 on: September 01, 2020, 01:48:33 PM »
Walter Redd     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #704 on: September 01, 2020, 02:23:09 PM »
Is this another bad download  ngc3 ngc3. Is this a calhoun lie or more fake news that was pushed with a new headline with yesterday date of a old Nov 16 2019 article?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal