Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 192582 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #600 on: June 28, 2020, 02:58:43 PM »
Well, you have to admit that having a bounty on coalition troops is pretty serious is it not?

There is a bounty on troops anytime they go to war.  Whats new here?  Peacetime troops abroad are targets as well.  Many feel they should just go home. 

slimshady

« Reply #601 on: June 28, 2020, 04:34:43 PM »
"a bounty on coalition troops is pretty serious is it not?"    Yes it is, but even Reuters can't confirm anything, but still repeats the claims by the NYT's.    I've put **  around all the innuendo and conjecture.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence has concluded that the Russian military offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants in Afghanistan to kill American troops and other coalition forces, THE NEW YORK TIMES REPORTED ON FRIDAY,  ** citing officials ** briefed on the matter.    ?? what officials ??

A Russian military intelligence unit linked to assassination attempts in Europe had offered rewards for successful attacks last year, according to the newspaper.  It said Islamist militants, or armed criminal elements closely associated with them,  **are believed to** have collected some bounty money.

The White House, the CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined requests from Reuters for comment on the newspaper report.

President Donald Trump has been briefed on the intelligence finding, ** the Times said. **

Of the 20 Americans killed in combat in 2019, the Times said, it was ** not clear which deaths ** were ** under suspicion.**       ??  if any  ??

I'm sorry, but it has become a joke what is passed as news !!!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #602 on: June 28, 2020, 06:10:23 PM »
"a bounty on coalition troops is pretty serious is it not?"    Yes it is, but even Reuters can't confirm anything, but still repeats the claims by the NYT's.    I've put **  around all the innuendo and conjecture.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence has concluded that the Russian military offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants in Afghanistan to kill American troops and other coalition forces, THE NEW YORK TIMES REPORTED ON FRIDAY,  ** citing officials ** briefed on the matter.    ?? what officials ??

A Russian military intelligence unit linked to assassination attempts in Europe had offered rewards for successful attacks last year, according to the newspaper.  It said Islamist militants, or armed criminal elements closely associated with them,  **are believed to** have collected some bounty money.

The White House, the CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined requests from Reuters for comment on the newspaper report.

President Donald Trump has been briefed on the intelligence finding, ** the Times said. **

Of the 20 Americans killed in combat in 2019, the Times said, it was ** not clear which deaths ** were ** under suspicion.**       ??  if any  ??

I'm sorry, but it has become a joke what is passed as news !!!

I see NY Times has an up to date rebuttal of the DENIAL

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/us/politics/russian-bounties-warnings-trump.html
==============================================================================================================================================

Former Assistant Director of FBI, Frank Figliuzzi says, "Ignorance is a choice, incompetence is a condition, either Trump knew or should have known

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #603 on: June 28, 2020, 06:16:27 PM »
https://news.sky.com/story/russia-paid-taliban-fighters-to-attack-british-troops-in-afghanistan-12016425

"British security officials have confirmed to Sky News that the reports about the plot are true. [NYT] report...is "on the nose", according to a source briefed on the matter"

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #604 on: June 28, 2020, 06:21:02 PM »
I see NY Times has an up to date rebuttal of the DENIAL

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/us/politics/russian-bounties-warnings-trump.html
==============================================================================================================================================

Former Assistant Director of FBI, Frank Figliuzzi says, "Ignorance is a choice, incompetence is a condition, either Trump knew or should have known

Frank Fugazi

slimshady

« Reply #605 on: June 28, 2020, 07:21:28 PM »
"In February 2011 then Director Robert Mueller appointed Figliuzzi Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterintelligen ce Division."

If you need it to support your narrative, you can find a person to say anything you need them to.
Now if you are looking for someone to say something negative about the Trump Administration, a Robert Mueller appointee would be a good place to start. 

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #606 on: June 28, 2020, 07:35:25 PM »
"In February 2011 then Director Robert Mueller appointed Figliuzzi Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterintelligen ce Division."

If you need it to support your narrative, you can find a person to say anything you need them to.
Now if you are looking for someone to say something negative about the Trump Administration, a Robert Mueller appointee would be a good place to start.

Of course you would say that because Donny has told you they are corrupt so you believe that. As I posted that, I knew you were going to come back with that.  You say you don't like Trump but you support the administration. They were all appointed by him so you can't have it both ways

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #607 on: June 28, 2020, 07:50:11 PM »

Yes, Frank Fugazi. tmbz1

slimshady

« Reply #608 on: June 28, 2020, 07:55:20 PM »
Of course you can have it both ways.
You think everyone who has ever voted for a President, liked the candidate.  Bull shit.  You don't think there were Democrats holding their noses, voting for Hillary.    Of course there were.   And there will be plenty of Dems and Rep holding their noses voting this November as well.
Many people vote for Presidents and support their Administrations, because they support that party's policies.

And what does my pointing out that Figliuzzo was appointed by Mueller, have to do with anyone being corrupt?
I don't think Mueller was corrupt.  He did the best he could, but didn't find what every Dem was hoping he would.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #609 on: June 28, 2020, 08:12:19 PM »
Of course you can have it both ways.
You think everyone who has ever voted for a President, liked the candidate.  Bull shit.  You don't think there were Democrats holding their noses, voting for Hillary.    Of course there were.   And there will be plenty of Dems and Rep holding their noses voting this November as well.
Many people vote for Presidents and support their Administrations, because they support that party's policies.

And what does my pointing out that Figliuzzo was appointed by Mueller, have to do with anyone being corrupt?
I don't think Mueller was corrupt.  He did the best he could, but didn't find what every Dem was hoping he would.

Bill Barr shut Mueller down at the end but he still found 10 instances of Obstruction that anyone else could have been charged with.

Mueller found plenty and farmed it out. One just got 10 years in prison for being a disgusting pedophile (George Nader) pleaded guilty to crimes that should have gotten him 100 years or more. He was Found out by FBI agents when he proffered to Mueller. They found it on his phone and farmed it out. Imagine what he had to tell since he had many friends including MBS in Saudi Arabia.

In other cases, you may well hear about sealed indictments from EDVA once Trump is not in office. I would bet money there's a RICO indictment on Trump organization with SDNY involving his dipshit family and/or him. Of course, I don't know for sure but I am willing to wager you a few dollars that either he or his organization is indicted within 12 months of him being gone.

Care to wager a couple of hundred?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 08:13:58 PM by TimTimTimbo »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #610 on: June 28, 2020, 08:14:11 PM »
Mueller found plenty and farmed it out. One just got 10 years in prison for being a disgusting pedophile (George Nader) pleaded guilty to crimes that should have gotten him 100 years or more. He was Found out by FBI agents when he proffered to Mueller. They found it on his phone and farmed it out. Imagine what he had to tell since he had many friends including MBS in Saudi Arabia.

In other cases, you may well hear about sealed indictments from EDVA once Trump is not in office. I would bet money there's a RICO indictment on Trump organization with SDNY involving his dipshit family and/or him. Of course, I don't know for sure but I am willing to wager you a few dollars that either he or his organization is indicted within 12 months of him being gone.

SLEEPY JOE A CREEPER TOO...WAIT AND SEE.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #611 on: June 28, 2020, 08:40:40 PM »
Bill Barr shut Mueller down at the end but he still found 10 instances of Obstruction that anyone else could have been charged with.

Do U even Have a couple hundred bro?
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

slimshady

« Reply #612 on: June 28, 2020, 08:46:41 PM »
"I am willing to wager you a few dollars that either he or his organization is indicted within 12 months of him being gone.

Care to wager a couple of hundred?"

Timtim  ...    I'm not making a bet I have to wait until 2025 to collect on.   

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #613 on: June 28, 2020, 09:43:59 PM »
"I am willing to wager you a few dollars that either he or his organization is indicted within 12 months of him being gone.

Care to wager a couple of hundred?"

Timtim  ...    I'm not making a bet I have to wait until 2025 to collect on.

Do you read?

Within 12 months, Indicted.  Is that 2025?

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #614 on: June 28, 2020, 09:50:04 PM »

This Russian Bounty thing is blowing up now there are deaths attributed to it and TRUMP did nothing except kiss the ass of his lover in the Kremlin and try and get him in G7 which resulted in other countries basically telling Trump to fuck off.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal