Author Topic: Meadows shenanigans continued  (Read 4505 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Meadows shenanigans continued
« on: February 12, 2020, 02:15:39 PM »
I will no longer bettwr watch this track. IWatch 2 races today And race number to the three takes all the money, even though the two is clearly a better horse. But wouldn't you know it? The To get spark in a 27 third-quarter just enough that he can't clear. And finishes second. Then the very next race. The horse on the outside is undefeated. Buckos off 522 to the 6 horse who is a total pig, but wouldn't you know, the six wins? Meanwhile the outside horse gets trapped in behind horses? This shit has to end. No one's going to bed a product. Where the underlays constantly win and the overlays constantly get bad trips.

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
Re: Meadows shenanigans continued
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 02:42:39 PM »
That.... was THE most difficult post I have ever read...

Easy Irv

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 02:45:38 PM »
That.... was THE most difficult post I have ever read...

Absolutely Brutal!!!

Dingus

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 02:46:34 PM »
I will no longer bettwr watch this track. IWatch 2 races today And race number to the three takes all the money, even though the two is clearly a better horse. But wouldn't you know it? The To get spark in a 27 third-quarter just enough that he can't clear. And finishes second. Then the very next race. The horse on the outside is undefeated. Buckos off 522 to the 6 horse who is a total pig, but wouldn't you know, the six wins? Meanwhile the outside horse gets trapped in behind horses? This shit has to end. No one's going to bed a product. Where the underlays constantly win and the overlays constantly get bad trips.

I don't agree with you but maybe you should have written it clearer so others could follow.
It was the 3rd and 4th races you are talking about.

In the 3rd race, the 3 got to the half in 59 and came home in 56:4.  That's why the 2 couldn't pass.

In the 4th race, the 6 got a perfect trip behind the 7.
The 8 got away last because the 6 and 7 left, and his wins were against cheaper.
Nothing unusual there.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 02:48:31 PM »
English?

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 03:01:04 PM »

1. You're a poor assessor of horse flesh if you think one-paced, hanging Vibrent Ally is a better horse. She's not. Watch replays and wake up.

2. "The horse on the outside" was NOT, in fact, undefeated and was actually up in class and facing much stiffer company today.

So, to compare these two instances to the Kreiser business that took place earlier isn't valid.

Thank you.

Dingus

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 03:16:15 PM »
1. You're a poor assessor of horse flesh if you think one-paced, hanging Vibrent Ally is a better horse. She's not. Watch replays and wake up.

2. "The horse on the outside" was NOT, in fact, undefeated and was actually up in class and facing much stiffer company today.

So, to compare these two instances to the Kreiser business that took place earlier isn't valid.

Thank you.

Just like I saw it too

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 03:41:46 PM »
wow
isn't the originator of this thread the guy who usually rails on the stable .ca
based on this post I am starting to align more with the stable.ca than this guys babbling comments on that  subject

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 04:23:17 PM »
wow
isn't the originator of this thread the guy who usually rails on the stable .ca
based on this post I am starting to align more with the stable.ca than this guys babbling comments on that  subject

It was done through voice to text so you will see phonetically make sense. But I apologize for the misspellings and Mis wordings. Nonetheless. The betting was off in terms of odds and the results of course went right with it

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 05:08:51 PM »
I saw nothing wrong with either race. In the 3rd tony crawled to the half and palone got hung when hall hit the gas. Nothing palone could do.  I've been in the position and its a crappy feeling.

Easy Irv

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 05:15:13 PM »

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 05:32:53 PM »

You apparently missed the big trainer and driver change on the 3. She beat the 2 with Indof/Johnson last week. If anything she under performed with the switch to Hall/Betts.
Betts is batting about .450 right now and sold everything that wasn't live at the Ohio sale and was 2 for 2 today.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2020, 05:51:19 PM »
You apparently missed the big trainer and driver change on the 3. She beat the 2 with Indof/Johnson last week. If anything she under performed with the switch to Hall/Betts.
Betts is batting about .450 right now and sold everything that wasn't live at the Ohio sale and was 2 for 2 today.

i did miss that trainer change...
but explain how the race after the 6 goes off the fav over the 8 who looks like a great upcominghorse, while the 6 is a pig

Dingus

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2020, 06:40:40 PM »
i did miss that trainer change...
but explain how the race after the 6 goes off the fav over the 8 who looks like a great upcominghorse, while the 6 is a pig

I don’t know how you can say the 6 is a pig when he had 3- 2nds  and 2- 3rds in this class in the last 5 starts.
As far as the 8- he won a cheaper race (nw2) from the rail with a perfect trip last start, and before that won a nw1 in slow time.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2020, 08:14:22 PM »
 Look at the times of the six and look at the times of the 8 in addition how many starts has the six had and how many wins in addition how many starts has the eighth had and how many wins?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal