Author Topic: Oh No Something Must Be Wrong In Smolieville?  (Read 13410 times)

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
Re: Oh No Something Must Be Wrong In Smolieville?
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2019, 08:36:30 PM »
Belmontchurchill, the 49ers are bad at football, should they stop playing in the NFL? If I let every schmuck that says I'm a bad driver get to me, I'd go insane. If I agree and show it doesn't affect me, then you/they'll have no ammo against me...as for being a bad driver, I am...I drive less than 100 starts a year, and maybe will win a race in that span....to me, personally, in my own opinion, you have to be a Yannick, Tetrick, Dave Miller Calibur to be considered a "good" driver.

swoodall

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2019, 12:25:46 AM »
You commenting on my driving abilities and I agreed with you, believe me that didn't strke a nerve, I hear that same shit daily(mostly from myself)....I have absolutely no "secrets"...I'm an open book sir. Do you think "Walk on Water Racing" is a cover-up? Is that my big secret? I'm giving you the greenlight to let this "secret" out and I'll gladly admit or reject it. If you know the IRB and everything you think you do, then you would know that I don't race horses for a career, I do it for funsies. I could never race a horse again and be fine. So please let me know my "big secret"

Wow! You can't accept that this was NEVER about you and despite many efforts to point this out to you, you still want the negative attention. angbk

Just keep your nose clean and your ownership transparent. tmbz1

Might oughta get a new friend, Smolin has a way of bringing everyone around him down to his level. angbk

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2019, 01:21:40 AM »
Swoodall, kind sir, I've exhausted myself trying to get the point across to you. I'm going to kindly bow out and let you continue to conjure up conspiracy theories. Hell, if that makes you happy, who am I to judge. Good luck & Good Riddance.

swoodall

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2019, 01:29:09 AM »
Swoodall, kind sir, I've exhausted myself trying to get the point across to you. I'm going to kindly bow out and let you continue to conjure up conspiracy theories. Hell, if that makes you happy, who am I to judge. Good luck & Good Riddance.

Thank You! tmbz1

And remember it's only a conspiracy until they get caught and suspended. 77z.chf

Which has happened more times than you know. 11.wp

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2019, 09:57:28 AM »
My scoring goes
finn 115  swooey 73

definite TKO in the 3 rd round..

Swooey came out swinging wildly (as usual) may have got lucky & connected on  afew but the repeated body attack by Finn
was too much to overcome...Possib ly there was also cane interference but does not effect the placings..
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2019, 10:29:41 AM »
My scoring goes
finn 115  swooey 73

Swooey came out swinging wildly (as usual) may have got lucky & connected on  afew but the repeated body attack by Finn
was too much to overcome...Possib ly there was also cane interference but does not effect the placings..

Swooey takes a beating and returns for more. Excellent sparring partner.

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2019, 11:08:49 AM »
Swooey takes a beating and returns for more. Excellent sparring partner.

Simply got run over  (after losing a bet)
I am not even sure what Finn it is....Finn to harness is like Yoder to moonpies
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2019, 11:34:20 AM »
Simply got run over  (after losing a bet)
I am not even sure what Finn it is....Finn to harness is like Yoder to moonpies

FLATTENED AGAIN AGREED

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2019, 12:48:50 PM »
Steve hate to disagree with you as you clearly point out multiple times that Finn may this out to be about him. His first response was what he thought the situation was about to your topic. Not once did he mention anything about himself other then him being asked to drive and "give the horse a shot". Your next response was clearly a shot questioning that he perhaps knew something...follo wed up with a insult to his driving abilities.  That opened a different can of worms from your starting thread. That opened the door for further debate between the two. Richard defended himself and  there's no fault in that. However Richard at times Steve has been around the game a long time and Chicago racing been a hot mess for many many decades. Maybe just maybe before the lights get turned out we can get rid of beards in this sport. Not saying this case is but it has to go.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2019, 05:10:22 PM »
My scoring goes
finn 115  swooey 73

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 cane interference

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2019, 03:38:01 PM »
You guys should lay off Bobby. He's ok. Made some bad choices in his personal life but is trying hard to drive C- and worse stock. Whatever happened to letting bygones be bygones?

No infractions of late. IRA (who is totally harmless) isn't even around at present.

America is famous for giving 2nd chances. Give Bobby 1. 👍
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2019, 05:42:34 PM »
Why don,t all you drivers just shut the fuck up and apply for your minimum wage job at aldi,s,your idiots PERIOD!

ALDI's actually pays pretty good.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2019, 05:55:53 PM »
Buddy gilmour in the trunk

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal