Author Topic: Oh No Something Must Be Wrong In Smolieville?  (Read 13412 times)

swoodall

Re: Oh No Something Must Be Wrong In Smolieville?
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2019, 10:43:08 PM »
I have to admit he gave a decent drive but he needed a little extra kick in the tank to finish. 11.wp

I did not have Cordarius Stewart in the pk4 even though it's Dee's horse. angbk

Why?

I thought she only wanted 2nd. angbk

Used Stewart as a back up in pk3 and still lost money but that was a bad race. 11.wp

You don't know how bad I wanted Finn to win! tmbz1

Forget the money.....the irony would have been Hi-Larry-Ous! tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2019, 10:46:45 PM »
Sorry Calhoun, I was out for tea with my girlfriend Smolin...as for bankruptcy, I've never filed so the Richard Finn you're referring is surely not me. To the gent that asked if I can admit that I'm a bad driver but why do it? Bc it's fun, I drive my own horses, if I'm bad, toss me out of your gimmicks, no harm done.....now as for swooey, I'm still utterly confused on what you're talking about? My license is fully in tact. My owners are completely legit. So please stop with the theories, bet me tonight in the 6th, hit a lick, go get you a cheap hooker on 159th and lose that V card, I promise alot of your bottled anger will go away ...

P.S. I truly am sorry your childhood dreams of becoming a harness driver never became reality ..I'm whole heartedly willing to be your emotional punching bag....Good day sir.

Stop defending the indefensible. angbk

Smolin will drag you down the rat hole he is stuck in so escape while you can. 94z.sm

swoodall

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2019, 10:49:02 PM »
Does this mean we're broken up?

You were the jealous one that had to be the center of attention. angbk

Nobody dragged you into anything you volunteered yourself. angbk

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2019, 12:36:21 PM »
Sir, it wasn't jealousy that I'm not the center of attention on this forum...I stepped in bc it gets annoying seeing you constantly post conspiracy theories...in this instance, I knew the facts and was trying to stop you from going down the rabbit hole...in all honesty swooey, you really need to relax on the conspiracy theories.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2019, 02:08:57 PM »
I know that you're a 75 year old virgin that sits in an otb making $2 dollar bets. I know that you have nothing better to do and are alone in life, hence why you sit on a useless forum, creating useless theories on how the game is rigged. I know that you'll die(most likely in the next few years) broke, alone and without anyone by your side....so yes, I'm a terrible trainer/driver, I do it for funsies. But I have an amazing family and some great friends....someth ing you'll never have. So enjoy your waste of of life old man, have solice knowing your useless life was spent mocking people doing something you only wish you had the talent to do...

P.S. if you ever wanna step out from behind your keyboard and be a man,say something to my face, I'm always welcome. Until then keep to your $2 losing bets and shut your old, useless, mouth.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2019, 02:23:31 PM »
Richard finn, dont threaten bodily injury to anybody....someon e one day might take car hit you..oops !! I didnt see the guy diabetesssss....

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2019, 02:30:18 PM »
I have to admit he gave a decent drive but he needed a little extra kick in the tank to finish. 11.wp

I did not have Cordarius Stewart in the pk4 even though it's Dee's horse. angbk

Why?

I thought she only wanted 2nd. angbk

Used Stewart as a back up in pk3 and still lost money but that was a bad race. 11.wp

You don't know how bad I wanted Finn to win! tmbz1

Forget the money.....the irony would have been Hi-Larry-Ous! tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

MORE TICKETS IN TRASHCAN WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER READING

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2019, 02:48:47 PM »
I didn't threaten him mate ...I said "if it wasn't elderly abuse, I would hit him"....but since there's a thing called elderly abuse, and he's an elder, I acknowledged that and gave a hypothetical as if he wasn't an elder....crazy how the English language works, and how some people twist it to feed their own agenda....you must be a Trump Fluffer

swoodall

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2019, 03:39:31 PM »
Sir, it wasn't jealousy that I'm not the center of attention on this forum...I stepped in bc it gets annoying seeing you constantly post conspiracy theories...in this instance, I knew the facts and was trying to stop you from going down the rabbit hole...in all honesty swooey, you really need to relax on the conspiracy theories.

People get nervous when their "secrets" are not so secret anymore. 53zva.1

But those "secrets" can and would remain "secret" if the guilty could control thier need to give an explanation to something that was never mentioned in the first place.

This started as a thread about Smolin shifting paperwork around again to hide his income and allow himself to drive against or aid his own financial interests.

You dove head first off into the deep end and want to blame me for your paranoia. angbk

I have not made you the subject of any of my threads about Smolin.

I don't know why you can't leave well enough alone and try harder to win for me next time? 95xz.2   

swoodall

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2019, 03:44:43 PM »
MORE TICKETS IN TRASHCAN WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER READING

I must apologize to Dee for doubting her horse but Stewart doesn't win many races and when it looks like he has the best horse he somehow screws it up. angbk

An affliction commonly known as "The Smolin Syndrome". tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2019, 03:47:46 PM »
I didn't threaten him mate ...I said "if it wasn't elderly abuse, I would hit him"....but since there's a thing called elderly abuse, and he's an elder, I acknowledged that and gave a hypothetical as if he wasn't an elder....crazy how the English language works, and how some people twist it to feed their own agenda....you must be a Trump Fluffer

You know who shouldn't threaten other people? 43z.stf

Someone with something to hide. tmbz1

Just sayin.... 95xz.2

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2019, 03:50:14 PM »
swodall who are u arguin with today?

i know alot of the finn family they all pretty nice and decent people

,..,,whats bothering you today,,swooey ;D ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

swoodall

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2019, 04:08:49 PM »
swodall who are u arguin with today?

i know alot of the finn family they all pretty nice and decent people

,..,,whats bothering you today,,swooey ;D ;D

I know some of them too which is why I wish this Finn would stop trying to be the center of attention. angbk

I made the mistake of commenting on his driving skills in my first reply to him and clearly that struck a nerve.

I should have let it go. My Bad. angbk

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2019, 06:59:00 PM »
You commenting on my driving abilities and I agreed with you, believe me that didn't strke a nerve, I hear that same shit daily(mostly from myself)....I have absolutely no "secrets"...I'm an open book sir. Do you think "Walk on Water Racing" is a cover-up? Is that my big secret? I'm giving you the greenlight to let this "secret" out and I'll gladly admit or reject it. If you know the IRB and everything you think you do, then you would know that I don't race horses for a career, I do it for funsies. I could never race a horse again and be fine. So please let me know my "big secret"

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2019, 07:16:25 PM »
MICKEY FINN HAS SWOODAL ON THE ROPES

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal