Author Topic: Danny Noble getting a year . Rumor or Fact?  (Read 12015 times)

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
Re: Danny Noble getting a year . Rumor or Fact?
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2019, 12:44:42 PM »
  Just means you have broken the rules for the 5th time.

Yes but how many whiz quizes did he pass since the last offense ? They wont give a brotha a ounce of credit  tmbz1

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Dan Noble
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2019, 07:37:12 AM »
Can't believe mgmt at scioto would promote Dan Noble for the their pro am challenge last night. He's got 5 positive tests on himself for weed, the last one is being adjudicated as I write this. I'm not here to say if using weed is right or wrong, the rule is no weed in your system. I understand due process, but why would mgmt use him and not pick someone else. This is a joke, I guess Stacy just doesn't get it.

dinkadoo

• Elite
Re: Dan Noble
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2019, 08:01:29 AM »
Can't believe mgmt at scioto would promote Dan Noble for the their pro am challenge last night. He's got 5 positive tests on himself for weed, the last one is being adjudicated as I write this. I'm not here to say if using weed is right or wrong, the rule is no weed in your system. I understand due process, but why would mgmt use him and not pick someone else. This is a joke, I guess Stacy just doesn't get it.
since you brought up the PRo _ Am races

those were interesting ?!?!?!!!  ngc3

Why would they card a 10 horse who would trail -- Amateur Oldford driving the horse couldn't hold him behind the gate and he zooms by the inside before the start 10 minute delay... In his defense, they wound up putting Tyler Smith up ( this was second leg of Pick 4, there's a driver change ! ) and he couldn't hold the horse either following out the 5 horse and then letting him float wide in first turn.

ln the two races the pro's finished
1-2-3-4
and
1-2-3

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2019, 11:19:05 AM »
Pro Am races just shows how screwed up the business is. They think the betting public likes this crap, and it is pure crap.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2019, 11:29:56 AM »
It has been a long time since they"gave a crap". It is intended to grow an ownership base. The public as gamblers never enters the equation.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Dan Noble
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2019, 12:41:32 PM »
since you brought up the PRo _ Am races

those were interesting ?!?!?!!!  ngc3

Why would they card a 10 horse who would trail -- Amateur Oldford driving the horse couldn't hold him behind the gate and he zooms by the inside before the start 10 minute delay... In his defense, they wound up putting Tyler Smith up ( this was second leg of Pick 4, there's a driver change ! ) and he couldn't hold the horse either following out the 5 horse and then letting him float wide in first turn.

HUH?  -  I thought the amateur was trying to get a headstart.  Hoping he was invisibile - BUT, he slipped around the gate and had an 1/8 giddy-up before the field could go.  BUT, tell the whole story -- 1 false start, then for kicks - a 2nd restart - finally a 3rd release got it going.   Sort of diluted any fairness factor ?

TW

• Open / FFA
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2019, 01:55:40 PM »
It has been a long time since they"gave a crap". It is intended to grow an ownership base. The public as gamblers never enters the equation.

It is a shame that management at ScD obviously does not give a flat damn about their racing patrons.  Many of the races are exciting and fun now that purses have increased.  Nevertheless, management isn't doing anything to support those who have attended and wagered for years or even give much of an appearance of caring.

half round full swedge

• Open / FFA
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2019, 02:18:08 PM »
It is a shame that management at ScD obviously does not give a flat damn about their racing patrons.  Many of the races are exciting and fun now that purses have increased.  Nevertheless, management isn't doing anything to support those who have attended and wagered for years or even give much of an appearance of caring.

slot are to easy money for them.  no overhead and have more control over the product.  people like it because of the fallacy that one hit could make you rich!!!!!!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2019, 03:37:42 PM »
Well, if you were a pure businessman, would you invest in a brand that has had a 20 year decline or, one that prints money?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Bettors Choice its time to pull the shoes he is DONE
    February 24, 2021, 06:08:39 PM
  • Atthetrack7: USUALLY HE SWEEPS THE STABLE FLOORS LOOKING FOR TIPS
    February 23, 2021, 01:42:07 PM
  • Calhoun: Barnet Garsndaele swept the card at London yesterday. tmbz1
    February 23, 2021, 10:13:48 AM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    February 21, 2021, 12:57:48 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: 2 weeks Eh ... whats her number son ?
    February 20, 2021, 05:36:22 PM
  • EPM: See a bear got into a ladies who who.while using the shutter.up in Alaska...Doctor said no anal for 2 weeks
    February 20, 2021, 12:15:19 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Saudi Cup on FS1 this morning
    February 20, 2021, 09:36:57 AM
  • BUDZEE: jack baggit
    February 16, 2021, 09:42:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal