Author Topic: MONTRELL TALKING TO WIZARD  (Read 9937 times)

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
MONTRELL TALKING TO WIZARD
« on: July 06, 2019, 10:28:32 PM »

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: MONTRELL TALKING TO WIZARD
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 10:30:52 PM »
 ngc3

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 10:31:35 PM »
Awesome! I love it!

Congrats Montrell!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 11:00:33 PM »
awsome

swoodall

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 11:08:40 PM »

That was a screw you Gural.....Hong Kong will never catch us! 96z.p

Try buying and training your own I'm Gorgeous yearlings without the Teague juice. 11.wp hcx.1

Heavy Hitter

• Stakes Horse
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 06:39:06 AM »

That was a screw you Gural.....Hong Kong will never catch us! 96z.p

Try buying and training your own I'm Gorgeous yearlings without the Teague juice. 11.wp hcx.1

Are you saying the Teague's are cheaters?  That makes you a confirmed RACIST. Just like Joe Biden

lives matter  > 

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 08:46:44 AM »
Hey fellas joined first post But when montrel in the winners circle said wow big mile even wiggles didnt do that did you kinda laugh to yourself wiggle it was a way more talented horse than lather!!!! Would have always loved for tetrick 1 time to have been able to wind the jiggle it up 1 time in the stretch love Timmy T closing

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 10:17:27 AM »
Hey fellas joined first post But when montrel in the winners circle said wow big mile even wiggles didnt do that did you kinda laugh to yourself wiggle it was a way more talented horse than lather!!!! Would have always loved for tetrick 1 time to have been able to wind the jiggle it up 1 time in the stretch love Timmy T closing

Welcome aboard. You are certainly illiterate enough to join our exclusive forum. Never attended public schools?
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 10:34:44 AM »

yo, yo, Shorts Of Men I Ate,

Too bad you wasted your first post with your confession that you once ate Timmy T's shorts.  He's good, of course, but Purple Jesus or White Knight would have fit WIJI better.  Now go fuck yourself and stay off this worthless forum.  Until next time, neophytes........ ....HEIL HITLER!!

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 10:53:49 AM »
Harness schooled Bernie!!!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 12:27:09 PM »

Welcome aboard. You are certainly illiterate enough to join our exclusive forum. Never attended public schools?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2019, 12:34:10 PM »
yo, yo, Shorts Of Men I Ate,

Too bad you wasted your first post with your confession that you once ate Timmy T's shorts.  He's good, of course, but Purple Jesus or White Knight would have fit WIJI better.  Now go fuck yourself and stay off this worthless forum.  Until next time, neophytes........ ....HEIL HITLER!!

wha wha what I will pay you later....
Purple Jesus is driving like purple grimace, & Titty Twister Roebuck will give you an honest drive once a night..
Tetrick and his swoowey hip are the best thing going in racing these days- you know the Midwest is where the real talent comes from...

GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2019, 12:38:38 PM »
wha wha what I will pay you later....
Purple Jesus is driving like purple grimace, & Titty Twister Roebuck will give you an honest drive once a night..
Tetrick and his swoowey hip are the best thing going in racing these days- you know the Midwest is where the real talent comes from...

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 01:18:36 PM »
Purple Lavern!!!!!

Your correct the midwest had the best harness,  we had sportsman's park which originally carried the american national and super nite cards...30k on a summer Saturday nite, that was harness racing!!!! Hope this new bill can bring us back to 1/3 of what racing once was here in the Chicagoland!!!!!! Gill calling every race like it was his last!!!! I mean I remember not to long ago when casey was barely eating struggling to survive now He's winning at a 440 clip... Joe Marsh JR his kid boom boom paisley dave Magee those guys in there primes against this joke would be hitting at 80 percent.....

swoodall

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2019, 01:57:44 PM »
Are you saying the Teague's are cheaters?  That makes you a confirmed RACIST. Just like Joe Biden

Really? I would be a "confirmed Racist"? angbk

The liberal Democrat whose best friend is a Chinese! tmbz1

If you buy one Rambling Fury gelding and get Rambling Willie...you are lucky.

If you buy all 15 of Rambling Fury's foals and get 10 Rambling Willie's....you are cheating.

If you buy a Captaintreacherou s foal just like 50 other different trainers have done and get a good horse then Captaintreacherou s is a good sire.

If you buy from or only breed to obscure and lightly bred sires and the ONLY GOOD ONES are the ones you own?

Then yes....you are cheating. 77z.chf 91.jzail

If your good fortune was simply passed through an umbilical chord then someone else's foal would have benefited too.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal