Author Topic: MY LETTER FROM JEFF GURAL  (Read 11787 times)

slimshady

Re: MY LETTER FROM JEFF GURAL
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2019, 03:39:35 PM »
Viking   "WHERE IN THE FUCK is THAT racetrack at?"

Agreed.   All the tracks allow dirty, degenerate trainers.
My comment was aimed at the gamblers who say no one cares about horses.  It's all about gambling.     I was simply saying, track owners could crack down on the fucking cheats and there would still be horses to gamble on.     If you really want it, you can have good cards with clean, healthy horses.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2019, 09:31:55 PM »

My comment was aimed at the gamblers who say no one cares about horses.  It's all about gambling.     I was simply saying, track owners could crack down on the fucking cheats and there would still be horses to gamble on.     If you really want it, you can have good cards with clean, healthy horses.

I truly doubt you could fill a weeks card at ONE track with "clean healthy horses". That's a thing of the past. I'd say 95% of trainers use something. People can't afford not to use something. 4th and 5th place finishes seldom pay the bills. It's a vicious cycle. Eckley is back in Chicago. Nothing else needs to be said about the condition of harness racing. HOW many suspensions are enough to get the boot ?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2019, 11:31:07 AM »
Everyone who can read should take a look at Dr.Thomas Tobin's article on Lasix use that was on USTrotting yesterday.
The article was well written and for anyone who cares............ .. very informative . 11.wp 11.wp

As for that mental midget, Campbell Soup, here's what Tobin says about lasix and breakdowns (remember that asshole Campbell Soup said that lasix was the cause of the breakdowns at santa anita):

Proponents of the “Horseracing Integrity Act” have conflated the use of Lasix with musculoskeletal injuries. These claims are without merit. There is no association in any scientific paper between Lasix and racing breakdowns.

Until next time, researchers...... ........HEIL HITLER!!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2019, 04:12:33 PM »
What is your background in equine physiology ??????????????????

Here is Campbell Soup's background in horse racing:

slimshady

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2019, 05:53:20 PM »
"I truly doubt you could fill a weeks card at ONE track with "clean healthy horses". "

Viking  ....   That may be true, but suspend a couple of big boys for "10 years" and you will have all the clean horses you need.  The clean horse and trainer coming 5th, will be home 3rd or better within a couple of weeks.

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2019, 08:25:09 AM »
As for that mental midget, Campbell Soup, here's what Tobin says about lasix and breakdowns (remember that asshole Campbell Soup said that lasix was the cause of the breakdowns at santa anita):

Proponents of the “Horseracing Integrity Act” have conflated the use of Lasix with musculoskeletal injuries. These claims are without merit. There is no association in any scientific paper between Lasix and racing breakdowns.

Until next time, researchers...... ........HEIL HITLER!!

Here’s the link to the article. You all should read it including you Jeffy if you read what the plopsters have to say:

https://www.troyrecord.com/opinion/reader-s-view-race-day-lasix-ban-is-a-deadly/article_17a06144-9491-11e9-b579-ffbff4ee4dfb.html

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2019, 08:32:25 AM »
Nobel Award winning doctors once stated that cigarettes were safe and actually healthy for you. How did that turn out? Tobin is a shill for racing.

It’s what comes next if Lasix is banned.......Form aldehyde or who knows what else the desperados will put into these poor horses. The elite drug boys who are always one step ahead of everyone at all times will have an even bigger edge. Seriously what a disaster it would be.

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2019, 08:38:01 AM »

I can’t wait to see what he tells the legislators about his short fields and the shit stock thats still racing there. The Little M is a short track with shit overnight horses. Good thing stake season is starting. The idiot Gural doesn’t realize that when horses are just exercising that they’re not breaking down because they were treated with lasix for just exercising. Stronach barred the guy who has 100 horses and only 4 breakdowns. He’s as bad as Gural. Tbred’s are fragile and Santa Anita needs a scapegoat and lasix is it.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!!

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2019, 08:40:49 AM »

The sad truth is that nearly all are "dirty" because this is what the sport has come to: cheat or find another career.  The horsemen and the vets -- who, by the way, are the ABSOLUTE WORST, like lawyers -- push the envelope everyday and for most, it still isn't enough.  I don't think they're all bad people, just people trying to survive doing the only thing they know how.

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2019, 08:53:10 AM »
Nobel Award winning doctors once stated that cigarettes were safe and actually healthy for you. How did that turn out? Tobin is a shill for racing.

How about just once admitting you're wrong instead of the ever-popular shell game you always play.  Lasix has NOTHING, ZERO to do with horses breaking down.  The fragility of the animal, cortisone, painkillers, nerve agents, aggressive training regimens and a lot of other things do, BUT LASIX DOES NOT!

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2019, 08:55:45 AM »
"I truly doubt you could fill a weeks card at ONE track with "clean healthy horses". "

Viking  ....   That may be true, but suspend a couple of big boys for "10 years" and you will have all the clean horses you need.  The clean horse and trainer coming 5th, will be home 3rd or better within a couple of weeks.

100% true.  Proper penalties work wonders.  I got caught stealing when I was a kid and my parents let me go for the ride in the Police car and the whole nine yards and I never so much as took a peanut from bulk bin at the grocery store ever again.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2019, 08:56:31 AM »
If lasix is so beneficial to race horses why not make it a mandatory pre race medication ???????

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2019, 11:53:52 AM »
There is plenty of evidence that it is harmful for horses. Racing is thriving all over the world without it but I can't force you to research it so I guess we will disagree.

Holy shell game, Batman!  I don't disagree that it's harmful for horses, but that harm is systemic harm, it has zero influence on soundness issues, which is the point you made in the piece I quoted but I can't force you to pay any kind of attention to your own statements! Jesus you're tough.

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2019, 12:00:05 PM »
Here Mike The Moron:

Dude said...

"Proponents of the “Horseracing Integrity Act” have conflated the use of Lasix with musculoskeletal injuries. These claims are without merit. There is no association in any scientific paper between Lasix and racing breakdowns."

...to which you said:

"Nobel Award winning doctors once stated that cigarettes were safe and actually healthy for you. How did that turn out? Tobin is a shill for racing."

Nonsensical and broad and sweeping from you as usual.  Tell us all HOW LASIX HAS AN EFFECT ON MUSCULOSKELETAL INJURIES.  Be specific.  Tie together how experts "mistakenly" (according to you) making this statement is similar to those who said cigarettes were safe and healthy for you.  Please.  Enlighten us.

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2019, 12:50:52 PM »
Do your own homework jackass. Like I stated earlier, you can believe whatever you want. I should have known better than to use the cigarette analogy on someone so simple but I sometimes forget morons like you believe everything you read and are told.

In typical Mike Campbell fashion, the old bait and switch comes into play instead of simply answering the question.  Few are surprised.  Bye now.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal