Author Topic: I didn't Palone had a twin brother  (Read 2580 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
I didn't Palone had a twin brother
« on: April 15, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
Race 6................ .....here comes DALE Palone........... .............. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Maybe the program was wrong............ ................. ..........
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:56:08 PM by Gym Jeffersun »
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
Re: I didn't Palone had a twin brother
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 03:07:02 PM »
Ironic, picking out a typo while you forgot to add "know" in your subject.  ngc3
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 03:13:46 PM »
maybe he really diddent no

John Esposito

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 04:17:29 PM »
Perhaps he should be banded

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 04:30:00 PM »
I actually think some people believe that one...but yes, I love it.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 04:36:32 PM »
Laugh a minute Downs  ngc3 ngc3............. ...............it 's OFFISSHHAALLLLLLL ..............wil l the 6th race replay be edited........... ......
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 07:00:39 PM »
Gym, you speak the truth and "they can't handle the truth" he's an embarrassment to the meadows and the sport. Hopefully they will remove him sooner than later.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 10:02:50 AM »
Gym, you speak the truth and "they can't handle the truth" he's an embarrassment to the meadows and the sport. Hopefully they will remove him sooner than later.

Replay was not edited........... ............."the mouth" has spoken incorrectly AGAIN............ ................. ...but one must remember......... ..Roger is harness racing........... ..........and the spokesmen for racing, sad to say.............. ................. please Mark please........... ...it's time............. ................. ........

JL52

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 01:09:22 PM »
I, too, had the misfortune of hearing that call, especially jarring in that Roger reveres "Dale" with the dedication that some ancient tribes devoted to their Sun God. Perhaps the ever-chubbier Roger is finding the rings tightening on his stubby fingers, depriving his brain (will assume there is one) of needed oxygen.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 03:50:34 PM »
Put the Penguin jersey away mouth............ .............in case you didn't know, the Penguin jersey he wore on the Tuesday program.......... ...... doesn't have the name of a Penguin player on it............... .......it has "Huston #1" on it............... .............what a joke............. ...

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 04:03:50 PM »
Houston #1 ass hole loudmouth should be on the jersey

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal