Author Topic: Yonker Appreciates Horseplop.com  (Read 1912 times)

Joe 4 all

• Top Claimer
  • Bless Your Bets
Yonker Appreciates Horseplop.com
« on: February 12, 2019, 08:40:58 AM »
  The new management team has informed me that when the link to the free Monday Yonker Harness Program is posted on Horseplop.com  the handle soars.  Last week, the link posted, handle soared to over a million, last night, the link not posted, handle fell over $200,000.
  Quite a difference if you axe me. That proves what I have always said

"If you read "the Plop"  you know!

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day

bond

• Elite
Re: Yonker Appreciates Horseplop.com
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:47:01 AM »
Programs should be FREE EVERY day.
Oseas you get newspaper printouts-performance lines etc-in a liftout in the local newspapers--they are everywhere.
Without this-- handle would plummet.
Charging for programs is total BS--learn from where racing is successful-and do what they do. Congrats to Joe4all--hes on the ball with this one.Home run.
Need a few more however  ngc3 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:50:53 AM by bond »

Joe 4 all

• Top Claimer
  • Bless Your Bets
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:21:19 AM »
Bondo, if I had my way, all the programs would be gratis on line.  At the track, you should pay.  But the cause is that cheap fuck rat bastard Dave Siegel, he even charges us per number of downloads for the free ones advertised on the empire website

Most of your ideas to improve things have promise, BUT YONKER HORSEMEN  are a huge group of cry fukn babies, totally approved to any change.  And in New York state, every change has to be approved by the commission before we can even think about implementing them, and pinning those no show government jobsters into being at one place at the same time is damn near impossible.  Political appointees, aint worth the price of the horse plop that come out of the south end of a horse heading north

master blaster

• Top Claimer
  • Fan first
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 07:09:40 AM »
DID NOT KNOW YONKERS. TOOK MIND BETS tmbz1
IF YOU POST STUPID SHIT YOU DESERVE TO GET TRASHED ON

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 08:47:48 AM »
Bondo, if I had my way, all the programs would be gratis on line.  At the track, you should pay.  But the cause is that cheap fuck rat bastard Dave Siegel, he even charges us per number of downloads for the free ones advertised on the empire website

Most of your ideas to improve things have promise, BUT YONKER HORSEMEN  are a huge group of cry fukn babies, totally approved to any change.  And in New York state, every change has to be approved by the commission before we can even think about implementing them, and pinning those no show government jobsters into being at one place at the same time is damn near impossible.  Political appointees, aint worth the price of the horse plop that come out of the south end of a horse heading north
Pay at the track ??  They would only have to print 5.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal