Author Topic: Best Football Team Ever  (Read 2249 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
Best Football Team Ever
« on: January 20, 2019, 10:19:29 PM »
 Brady, Belichick, Gronk, Edelman   all white, who needs niggers?

GOAT ,  THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: Best Football Team Ever
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 10:21:35 PM »
Not like Andy Reid to tank in a big game.  ngc3

Rams roll in the Superbowl. End of an era.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 10:24:54 PM »
Not like Andy Reid to tank in a big game.  ngc3

Rams roll in the Superbowl. End of an era.

Hate patriots but no way patriots lose this year

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 11:25:18 PM »
Essentially a pickem - early line rams - 1.5.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 09:13:57 AM »
Pats won but...Tony Romo's cbs analysis..predict ing plays before they happened in patriots game = remarkable

It was like he was in bradys head.

I guess recently retired top quarterback had been down similar roads millions of times...and he showed it off

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 01:01:57 PM »
Pats won but...Tony Romo's cbs analysis..predict ing plays before they happened in patriots game = remarkable

I guess recently retired top quarterback had been down similar roads millions of times...and he showed it off

JC - romos a little grating but his analysis is the best. I didn't care for him at first last yr but within a few games I realized he knowledge and ability to pass that to the fan was at a different level. Some of my friends have suggested the same as you; it will be interesting to see if he can maintain close to the same predictive analysis after he's out of the league a few more years.

Icyunvme

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 03:18:19 PM »
New England is -2-

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 05:02:38 PM »
Accounts I read online indicated line opened Rams 1 or 1.5 and immediately all the early punters wagered heavy on New England. Last I saw Ne was 1.5 so even more money must have come in.

Regardless point spread isn't likely to matter much. If you check the threads here going back to early Sept, I mentioned I had visited the big m and wagered a $100 on Jacksonville to win the AFC at 8-1 and the same amount on the Rams to win the Superbowl at 12-1. Somebody at the time commented this was all dead money but in retrospect I guess not. Could wager a few bucks on ne to protect myself but what the hell - I like to gamble so I'm just rooting LA. Should be a good game. Brady is great and belechik I'm beginning to think a defensive genius.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 05:27:11 PM »

1000000000% fact.  Romo-stradamus is unbelievable.  The BEST analyst in ANY sport.  Believe it or not, the only guy who was close was a guy named Greg Pistochini who used to give out winners on the Cal Expo show on TVG years ago.  That guy gave out winners.  He made some nice claims and buys at the Swamp  years ago.

On the other end of the scale, the idiots on TVG are the absolute worst especially that clown Todd Schmuck.  And....I heard Gary Seibel for the first time in a while calling the races out there.  Boy, has he ever fallen down the food chain.  Terrible.  Only Ringo is worse.

Until next time, sweeties......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 10:21:37 AM »
JC - romos a little grating but his analysis is the best. I didn't care for him at first last yr but within a few games I realized he knowledge and ability to pass that to the fan was at a different level. Some of my friends have suggested the same as you; it will be interesting to see if he can maintain close to the same predictive analysis after he's out of the league a few more years.
    He is definitely very knowledgeable as well as well spoken. Some people hate him, I think he adds alot to the game... GO Pats (by 3).

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal