Author Topic: Nick Surick  (Read 32162 times)

redmilegal

Re: Nick Surick
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2018, 09:00:04 PM »
lucpark arent you the one who claims on here to know everything about Nick? If you do not the young woman whose worked for Nick for years then you do not probably know 90% about Nick.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2018, 09:17:48 PM »
I don't stalk his FB page.  Like others

So I don't know.

Nick trained for me and we were partners on horse
Few yrs back

I wish him well. Always
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bacchus

• Stakes Horse

Gasemupnsend

• NW-1
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2018, 10:35:40 PM »
If u think for one second  NJ would suspend Nick for behavior reasons your out of your mind C’Mon really the guy has at least one sometimes 2 horses in every race at FH he fills the race card for them n when u got horses that track needs to fill races they ain’t suspending you for mouthing off Nick had got a positive post race positive  test for Dexamethasone and they finally put the hammer down on him

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2018, 10:37:17 PM »
If we asked, would andy miller have a comment re: mr. Surick?
..speaking of women looking for paddock work,what's Dolores B. doing these days? maybe she could lend a hand.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »
 Andy Miller's driving win percentage to be back around 2% shortly.

Sincerely, Silent One

coryd03

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2018, 12:48:44 AM »
If u think for one second  NJ would suspend Nick for behavior reasons your out of your mind C’Mon really the guy has at least one sometimes 2 horses in every race at FH he fills the race card for them n when u got horses that track needs to fill races they ain’t suspending you for mouthing off Nick had got a positive post race positive  test for Dexamethasone and they finally put the hammer down on him

Lmao. If they "put the hammer down" on him for a Dex positive, this business really IS going nowhere.

Gasemupnsend

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2018, 01:38:28 AM »
I agree with your comment about the Buisness going to shit but I was told that he got multiple Dex positives u have to look into it more but he either had 2 on the same day same track or the horse came up positive in back to back starts but like I said I’m not gonna tell ya I’m exactly right but it was something to that affect he races multiple horses in the same race so it could’ve been wanna them deals he finished first and second and both went to the spit box and both came up positive maybe someone could clear this up for us But it was 100% Dex and 100% more than one

Dr. Wang

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2018, 05:24:47 AM »

Name: NICK SURICK   Ruling Date: 12/20/2018
Jurisdiction: New Jersey Racing Commission   Facility: Freehold Raceway
Ruling Number: 2018-FRE-79   Ruling Type: Investigation Violation
Breed: Harness   Division: Horse
Fine Amount: $   Fine Paid: Not Reported
Suspension Start: 12/20/2018   Suspension End:
Ruling Text: Trainer Nick Surick is hereby issued a full suspension of his New Jersey Racing Commission license effective immediately as of December 20, 2018 for failure to cooperate with an ongoing investigation being conducted by the investigative staff of the New Jersey Racing Commission and for failure to appear for a hearing with the Board of Judges at Freehold Raceway on December 20, 2018. This is in direct violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-26.7, as well as others. Said suspension will remain in effect until Mr. Surick appears for a hearing and fully cooperates with the requirements of the investigation.
Violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-7.29(a)1, 3 Violation

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 06:16:45 AM »
lucpark arent you the one who claims on here to know everything about Nick? If you do not the young woman whose worked for Nick for years then you do not probably know 90% about Nick.
Ruffalo wouldn't know Surick if the guy walked up to him and pissed on his head. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 06:20:04 AM »
I agree with your comment about the Buisness going to shit but I was told that he got multiple Dex positives u have to look into it more but he either had 2 on the same day same track or the horse came up positive in back to back starts but like I said I’m not gonna tell ya I’m exactly right but it was something to that affect he races multiple horses in the same race so it could’ve been wanna them deals he finished first and second and both went to the spit box and both came up positive maybe someone could clear this up for us But it was 100% Dex and 100% more than one
Dex or Fluxinin or both. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2018, 06:25:22 AM »
Surick has been a Gural Rat/Shill for years.

Gural had use for him while Meadowlands was going nowhere.

Now, with sports wagering in, industry subsidies moving forward and a far greater likelihood of expanded gambling in the state, Gural has no use for Surick.

You can see Gural softening his "rules" and moving toward more traditional relationships with drivers, trainers, owners, etc...

See ya ,later, Nick.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2018, 07:33:33 AM »
Entries will be accepted again

By next Saturday

HT REPRESENTING .

PIECE OF CAKE..

MINOR MISUNDERSTANDING
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2018, 08:38:55 AM »
Calcoon must have hid and slept in a library last night to be able to post this early in the morning.
LULZ

Tim,

You're a coward.

You send me filthy PMs then block me from responding.

You're a 73 year old Limp-Walkin, Diaper-Wearin, Handicap Space-Parkin, Dodge Stratus-Drivin Coward.

Stop wishing you were me.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2018, 09:45:09 AM »
Why would I want to switch places with a Social Services abuser like yourself. Calcoon your pissed at everyone who worked hard to get ahead in life that's why your so pissed at Trump because for all who have lived off the government gravy train like yourself he is cutting you off. Hell man at least sell pens and pencils on the corner.
Tim,

You're embarrassing yourself now.

Just stop. 

Or I'll have to have you darted off the board.

You've been told.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar