Author Topic: Racist Tucker Carlson | Just TOO Racist | Advertisers Say Fuck Off To Fox  (Read 14213 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Racist Tucker Carlson | Just TOO Racist | Advertisers Say Fuck Off To Fox
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2018, 06:13:08 PM »
"Fat fuck trump will never shut down the government. "     Well he has, and all you can say is "I'm batting .800 against you hillbilly dolts.                                                                                                                                     You use data like CNN.   Look long enough and you can make it say whatever you like.  "the stock market is up 13% since Trump's inauguration, but that is less than the yearly average for the last 100 years.  Why didn't you use the last 10 or 20 or 27?  I guess you had to keep adding a year until your comment was finally true at 100.   Who cares what the stock market did in 1914 or 1930.  Talk modern history to come closer to apples to apples.                        As for pictures of trash, I saw the Mayor of Tijuana on tv the other night, talking about how the migrants are ruining the city.  In the background was trash all over the place, but worse was the number of houses being broken into and robbed by these welfare hunters.  Just google "trash being left behind by migrants in mexico", you'll get all the pictures and video you don't want.   
Come on man.  Ask anyone...the stock market averages 8% over any long period of time.  You're being disingenuous here.  Shame on you.

You claim some unnamed videos about trash. Come on post them. Don't be a coward.

Calhoun watches Fox News only.  Stop with the CNN references.  You just look stupid.

Ain't it a shame.  Tijuana was so fucking beautiful.   ngc3 ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2018, 06:26:15 PM »
I gave you a simple google search.  Do your own work, if you really want to see it for yourself.                                 I didn't expect you to care what I think.  It's clear you think you are the smartest man on the planet, which seems funny considering you spend so much time on this "hillbilly" forum.  I guess you pick your fights where you think you can win.  I know you don't care, but that makes you the poster boy for The Coward Club.  Let's talk again on the 15th !!!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 08:27:47 PM »
I gave you a simple google search.  Do your own work, if you really want to see it for yourself.                                 I didn't expect you to care what I think.  It's clear you think you are the smartest man on the planet, which seems funny considering you spend so much time on this "hillbilly" forum.  I guess you pick your fights where you think you can win.  I know you don't care, but that makes you the poster boy for The Coward Club.  Let's talk again on the 15th !!!!!
Ok, you're scared.  All I found on Tucker Carlson is that he said Democrats pass out Newport cigarettes to the homeless to get them to vote.  Really, do we need more?

slimshady

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2018, 09:42:45 AM »
Calhoun   ....    See you on the 15th son, when your big insider info gets proven to be total BS.   Enjoy your New Year.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2018, 06:07:36 PM »
Now 18 companies have told Tucker to Fuck Off.

Advertising airtime on his show is down 43%.

Calhoun told you.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2018, 08:14:07 PM »
CALCOON,THE VIDEO WAS OUT WEEKS AGO,THEY TRASHED TIJUANA,,,SLEPT ON SIDEWALKS AND STREETS,LEFT MORE GARBAGE THAN THE HURRICANE LEFT FOR NEW ORLEANS 10 YEARS AGO.
STUPID NIGGER!
May God Bless the Migrant Refugees.

Allah too.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 12:25:18 PM »
Now 18 companies have told Tucker to Fuck Off.

Advertising airtime on his show is down 43%.

Calhoun told you.
I just saw on Al-Jazeera-America that 27 sponsors have dropped from that filthy racist Tucker Carlson's show.

He's a fucking dummy.

Calhoun told you.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
Hey Calhoun...it's funny to say racism still exists in your small little world...MLK's speech was some 50+ years ago...can you name any of the scenarios in your life right now that represent racism to you or your family. You have the right to vote...work..live wherever...etc. JIM CROW DAYS HAVE BEEN LONG GONE...RACISM...R ACISM...your living in a ZOMBIE world...your crybaby style about racism is what is stopping you from being somebody...your a confused individual with no direction or clue.
15 years ago I was driving to Florida with my wife and kids  Got gas at a place in Resaca, Georgia.  I came back from paying and 10 Jethros were pounding on my car scaring the shit out of my family.

I fired my .38 in the air 4 times. 

The 5th shot would have been very well meant.

They cleared and we left.

So, kindly go fuck your own self.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2019, 02:17:26 PM »

FYI, that's Oh, The Bed Wetting on the right and Heavy Shitter on the left.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2019, 03:12:50 PM »
Calhoun...go pound sand in your cunt...15 years ago...I asked you about your situation currently...at the time you fired your gun into the air...you were looking @ about 3-5 yrs. in jail for illegally discharging your handgun...your next move was a charge of attempted murder or maybe murder...tough guy with a gun...but no brains.
Go Fuck Yourself, Smalls.

Just pay your trailer rent, don't worry about the child support you owe and leave the real issues of the day to the adults.

slimshady

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2019, 03:46:59 PM »
Quote Calhoun ...  "My source is a family friend son I saw Las week.

He's legislative director for a Democrat on the committee Adam Schiff will chair.

The kids Name is Kevin McPherson.

I don't give a fuck what you think."

Hey Calhoun, you dishonest piece of leftard turd, the 15th has come and gone and no indictment for Don Jr, as per your 3rd cousin twice removed, working in the sanitation department at Democratic hdqrters.  Where do you come up with your stories ???

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2019, 03:51:16 PM »
Then keep watching.

Support his new sponsor ....  Fonics For Inbreds... You can probably use it.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

It's phonics you idiot inbred Negro.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2019, 05:06:51 PM »

It's phonics you idiot inbred Negro.

So, you just read all of Calhoun posts for 2 months to come up with that? 

And I'm the idiot?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2019, 05:09:43 PM »
Quote Calhoun ...  "My source is a family friend son I saw Las week.

He's legislative director for a Democrat on the committee Adam Schiff will chair.

The kids Name is Kevin McPherson.

I don't give a fuck what you think."

Hey Calhoun, you dishonest piece of leftard turd, the 15th has come and gone and no indictment for Don Jr, as per your 3rd cousin twice removed, working in the sanitation department at Democratic hdqrters.  Where do you come up with your stories ???

So I'm only 98% wiping the floor with your ass.   tmbz1

You're batting .020 vs Calhoun.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Please come back again.  tmbz1

slimshady

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2019, 05:31:11 PM »
So I'm only 98% wiping the floor with your ass.   

LOL  You're 98% full of shit and 2% ignorant.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal