Author Topic: Reduce Harness Purses to Fight Climate Change  (Read 2628 times)

#Me Too

• 4 claimer
Reduce Harness Purses to Fight Climate Change
« on: November 25, 2018, 10:02:04 AM »
  Tracks that receive slot subsidies should be mandated to reduce purses and use that reduction in the effort to reduce climate chance.
  Congresswoman Cortez has stated she will introduce bills to make this happen.
 If we don't reduce the effects of Man made Climate change, the results will be devastating.  Cities will burn and children will die and those that survive will develop incurable diseases and the human species will not survive.
  If horse racing doesn't agree to this proposal it should be put on an enemies list and future subsidies should be banneded
Ms Cortez is the New Boss. and she is not the same as the Old Boss

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
Re: Reduce Harness Purses to Fight Climate Change
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 10:23:08 AM »
Horses do shit alot...too much CO2 in the air, ban the horses and keep the greyhounds...they shit much less.

vinnie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 10:27:19 AM »
That time of the month huh?

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 10:28:37 AM »
Slot Machines never shit.

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 10:33:02 AM »
  Wait a cotton picking minute.  During my conversations with Ms. Congressman Cortez we agreed to lower purses on lower level horse racing, not steaks racing.  Those of us who support steaks racing are the elite members of the racing fraternity and have to be rewarded for our involvement in the breeding and keeping of greenspace in states like new jersey and new York.
  We should first work on the equalization of the voting process.  It just isn't fair nor just that states like Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming have an equal number of senators as states like California and of course New York. Our smarter than average voters here in New York deserve more representation in Congress than do the above mentioned citizens of those states listed above.  They don't pay as much in taxes as we do and don't deserve to get as much as we do.  This needs to be taken care of ASAP.
  Don't get me started. Those of us, who pay more, deserve to get more. God made us Better than common folk, and hence we are more important

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 12:17:02 PM »
  Wait a cotton picking minute.  During my conversations with Ms. Congressman Cortez we agreed to lower purses on lower level horse racing, not steaks racing.  Those of us who support steaks racing are the elite members of the racing fraternity and have to be rewarded for our involvement in the breeding and keeping of greenspace in states like new jersey and new York.
  We should first work on the equalization of the voting process.  It just isn't fair nor just that states like Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming have an equal number of senators as states like California and of course New York. Our smarter than average voters here in New York deserve more representation in Congress than do the above mentioned citizens of those states listed above.  They don't pay as much in taxes as we do and don't deserve to get as much as we do.  This needs to be taken care of ASAP.
  Don't get me started. Those of us, who pay more, deserve to get more. God made us Better than common folk, and hence we are more important

You deserve more representatives - how the hell many of these liberal morons like Cortez can we handle before the congress becomes an ATM instead of a governing operation?   Oh, Wait  ???? that's already happened.  Throw the bums out !!  Vote by the people on every penny that they spend.   

NOW, in seriousness -- the orig. observe is way true.  Those little BS states like Vermont and states where nobody lives like Montana shouldn't have any representatives at all.  Economy of scale is the answer - and, kicking cortez outta the House along w/ the Muslim that's made them change the rules to wear her puntang hat or what you call those turbans

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 01:26:17 AM »
Trump scares me. Cortez scares me equally. American politics is shifting to extremes. I'm looking for someone moderate or slightly right. I like stability. I'm only willing to roll the dice with an extremist if things are dire. We're not remotely dire. Doesn't bother me if people aren't fond of each other but respect and consideration are vital to avoid society deteriorating to chaos. In the Mideast you have Muslims fighting each other. In Ireland Christian's. It's bizarre to me that folks that share a lot of common ground ideologically are cutting each other heads off or blowing each other up. If it wasn't so f$#@'d up it would be laugable.

Kasich or Biden would be fine by me in 2020.

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 02:03:07 AM »
climate change is a crock

it was global warming but the temperatures cooled dramatically

it makes no economic sense to spend billions of dollars in fines to other countries and harm our economy for something that doesn't have any real proof all scientists can agree on

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 02:50:26 AM »
Breitbart= National Enquirer= DJ Trump.......all equally unbelievable....d on't need to cut purses.....do need to cut slot subsidies and use that money where it benefits the most people and that's not racing.  First, take back DJ's gifts to the wealthy but that
junk tax bill from last year......going to be a lot of R's howling this April when they find out they've been had....
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal