Author Topic: How does Ed Zubkoff have a license  (Read 81641 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Fentanyl Discovered at The Meadows
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 07:35:45 PM »
was just trying to give you some help

73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot 73za.ot

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Edward Zubkoff Jr.
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 07:39:41 PM »
Honestly it's .Ridiculous,  no reason anyone should be touching it ,  let alone show up in a horse post test, i would like to know his excuse, and excuse for not split sample, but it's dangerous shit and i hope who ever administered it knows what there doing, but i doubt it, no vet would be caught with it, i dont see how it would improve a race horse, it's meant to knock a human out, maybe it's the same as the Elephant juice people used to use? I dont know, this world, horrible. ..

I'll reiterate that Montgomery County (Dayton) is the #1 OD death capitol in the USA.  They do not mess around!  Hell, 6 mos. ago, they had to rent 4 or 5 refrigerated semis because the morgue had too many dead people.  They are going to hear if it's fentanyl, I guarantee it.  AND, then watch Hollywood be under serious surveillance.  All because the OSRC and OHHA are ignoring a dangerous, really dangerous issue.  Kick these Zubkoffs all the way to Canada.  We sure as hell can't chance it in Ohio. 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 07:41:57 PM »
And wonder why I can't win a fucking race. Just disgusting. I have an urge to beat the shit out of this guy and I don't even know him.

if they have to call for Narcan to revive my grooms from being around this criminal shit -- it's gonna be more than ass beating ! this drug dealing ass will move along to prison.   91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2018, 07:51:04 PM »

on the left, except add 100lbs

LOOKS LIKE GACY

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 12:13:18 AM »
What class is that, jerkoff? The one where fentanyl isn't allowed. You're a complete JACKASS.

This is Absolutely right!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2018, 12:15:03 AM »

on the left, except add 100lbs

Is this him? Maybe someone should CRAM  that shit down his mouth, and see how he likes it! There is no excuse giving this to any horse...

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2018, 12:16:15 AM »
The State Horse Racing Commission.
ZUBKOFF, EDWARD J JR
WINTERSVILLE, OH
YOB 1962
Mea
on 6/2/2018
FINED: $10,000
FULL
-
365 DAYS, 10/12/2018 T

He should be arrested!
HRU
10/11/2019
HORSE DISQUALIFIED
-
PLACED 7,
PURSE REDISTRIBUTION
POSITIVE TEST
-
POST RACE
PA Code Title 58
-
183.336,183.352,183.355,183.357. Mr. Zubkoff was the
trainer of record for the horse DREAMSTEELER in the 1st Race at The
Meadows on June 2, 2018. Post race analysis of sample 322843 showed
the presence of FENTANYL. Mr. Zubkoff waived his right to a split sample.
Mr. Zubkoff is hereby fined $10,000 and issued a full suspension of his
occupational license for 365 days, October 12, 2018 through
and including October 11, 2019. During the term of his suspension, Mr. Zubkoff is ruled off
all grounds under the jurisdiction of the PSHRC. Any trainer transfers of
horses in his care must be approved by the Judges at The Meadows or the
PSHRC. DREAMSTEELER is hereby disqualified, and all purse monies
earned by DREAMSTEELER in the above race must be returned.
DREAMSTEELER has been placed on the Judges` List until December 13,
2018. Mr. Zubkoff has 10 days to appeal this decision to the PSHRC,
Bureau of Standardbred Racing.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2018, 12:24:45 AM »
if they have to call for Narcan to revive my grooms from being around this criminal shit -- it's gonna be more than ass beating ! this drug dealing ass will move along to prison.   91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail

Fentanyl overdoses happen so fast, Narcon does not have a chance or time to work, unlike plain Heroin, but i would be afraid to touch any street drugs out there, Fentanyl is in everything now...

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2018, 12:28:34 AM »
What class is that, jerkoff? The one where fentanyl isn't allowed. You're a complete JACKASS.

The supplements of destruction that the cheaters use are bad.  They are unfair and they should be penalized and/or forced out of the sport.  This, however, for all you uninformed dorks - is so dangerous that people can die !!! let alone the horses.  This is not funny, this is not a joke, this is criminal - and, if Dayton Raceway and northfield and OHHA and USTA are so out of touch that they don't know this is over the top - out of bounds. then look out horsemen and women.  The sport in OHIO, which seems to be ignoring the drug that can kill, will have the heavy hand of the judiciary slam down.  When all of you have to drive to PA, and IN to race - how the hell funny will that be?  When your grooms and trainer and drivers OD in the paddock and need Narcan to revive, how funny will that be?  This is not a laughing matter,   not at all !!!!!!!  Some of you big swingers oughta dial up OSRC and threaten to pull out  <>  would you  /  should you  ?  this family needs gone !!!!!!!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2018, 07:47:32 AM »
You're Right on, and i think everything everyones doing lately is way over these Authorities heads, i mean look at the OHHA, what are they gonna do about anything, after this past year,  73cv.2,  but this IS
a drug that WILL seep out of skin and on to another persons skin and affect them too,  a cop just got hit that way a few months ago,  ALSO who's gonna be willing to give Immidiate Emergency help to anyone now, like in a paddock or Grandstand, someone has a heart attack, minutes matter till ambulance gets there, anyone willing to touch anyone else in the 3 mins that can save their life???  I think i would think twice about it now, I would still Love to hear what he's saying about it? I'm sure a 'Buddy' told him to try it, wont get busted and used him to see if it would show up? I can't believe anyone would be that stupid to use it on their own,    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2018, 08:20:22 AM »
Typical Ohio inbred ignorant incompetent jealous haters. He was caught in pa. Do you really think this the 1st time he used it if he did? Ohha and osrc are completely blind and clueless.. if you cant beat em, join em, if you dont want to join em. GTFO.......

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 08:31:02 AM »
Typical Ohio inbred ignorant incompetent jealous haters. He was caught in pa. Do you really think this the 1st time he used it if he did? Ohha and osrc are completely blind and clueless.. if you cant beat em, join em, if you dont want to join em. GTFO.......

SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT THE ZOOCOUGH CLAN IS FROM MEATCHICKEN

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2018, 08:36:55 AM »
Eddie's ties to Pennsylvania is that he has a sister married to Tim Twaddle

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2018, 10:31:05 AM »
isn't Twaddle gay?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2018, 11:10:48 AM »

you cannot really be this stupid.  YEAH - join 'em, you dumbass *  and then what, keel over dead.  honest to God - you should think before you expose yourself as such a moron.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal