Author Topic: THAT NEW DRESS WENDY ROSS BOUGHT FOR THE JUG  (Read 13146 times)

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
Re: THAT NEW DRESS WENDY ROSS BOUGHT FOR THE JUG
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 08:59:29 AM »
As Wendy herself said on the jug broadcast, Any Pube Lickety you get is good Pube Lickety  11.lapz

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 10:46:03 AM »
OLD FOOL YOU ARE JUST THAT. REALLY CADDY GET ON TV BABBLE LIKE AND IDIOT AND HAVE A LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT YOUR COVERING.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP. SHE'S A FUCKING CREATURE,GOD KNOW'S WHAT YOU 2 LOSER'S HAVE BEEN FUCKING.

NOW GO TO CNN,CNBC,FOX AND TELL ME HOW WENDY STACK'S UP NEXT TO THEM. YOU 2 ARE FUCKING SENILE,AND CRAZY.

I was talking about Cleveland local channels,  but compare to the Syndicates you mentioned? Yes, she looks better then them too, Honestly the more you talk about her , the more you show your personal agenda,  and perhaps she has turned you down? But you seem very personally invested, in any case, there is nothing wrong with her looks,  or her outfit, if you dont like her interviews, thats fine, but she is far from being a 'Creature', especially compared to what IS out there.
Why the need to attack a womens looks when you have nothing else to go on? It just shows your own Insecureities, why jump straight to looks? Just a Pathetic attempt to downgrade someone?
 now go on with yourself and dont be a 'Stalker'...

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »
DON'T PHYS CO-ANALISE ME YOU OLD GOAT. YOUR THE STALKER DEFENDING HER LIKE SHE'S A CLOSE FRIEND. I'M ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.

I THINK SHE IS A KNOW - NOTHING WHO'S LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF HARNESS RACING IS APPALLING. AND SHE'S A CREATURE I'VE SEEN

BETTER HEADS ON LETTUCE. NOW GO GRAB YOUR BOX OF TISSUE'S AND RUB ONE OUT TO YOUR PRETEND GIRLFRIEND.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
DON'T PHYS CO-ANALISE ME YOU OLD GOAT. YOUR THE STALKER DEFENDING HER LIKE SHE'S A CLOSE FRIEND. I'M ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.

I THINK SHE IS A KNOW - NOTHING WHO'S LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF HARNESS RACING IS APPALLING. AND SHE'S A CREATURE I'VE SEEN

BETTER HEADS ON LETTUCE. NOW GO GRAB YOUR BOX OF TISSUE'S AND RUB ONE OUT TO YOUR PRETEND GIRLFRIEND.

You are not entitled to your opinion when it is low-rent, low-class, ding-a-ling, stupid, dum-dum.   Now, know nothing is kinda rough; but, she is a little churn and burn nonsense speaker.  What's perhaps sparking' the old goat is your seeming preoccupation w/ her looks.  She looked just fine at the Jug .. and, looked even, dare I say, classy.  AND, that's where you hit the quicksand -- your realm of experience is limited to chunky chub-chub gals splashin' around the oceans of fatarama.  Broaden your horizon - otherwise, just face it that you simply aren't entitled to an opinion.

94z.sm 94z.sm 94z.sm

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2018, 10:59:27 PM »
SENOR I PISSED MYSELF I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD

CADDY YOU ARE A SENILE OLD GOAT. I'M NOT PREOCCUPIED WITH THAT SHE- DEMON'S LOOKS YOU ARE, AND DON'T EMBARRASS YOUR ALZHIEMER'S

ADDLED BRAIN BY COMMENTING ON THE PUSSY I'VE HAD. THAT'S A BATTLE YOU CAN NEVER WIN.CADDY WHEN YOU FUCK FAMILY IT DOES REALLY COUNT.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2018, 11:49:14 PM »
SENOR I PISSED MYSELF I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD

CADDY YOU ARE A SENILE OLD GOAT. I'M NOT PREOCCUPIED WITH THAT SHE- DEMON'S LOOKS YOU ARE, AND DON'T EMBARRASS YOUR ALZHIEMER'S

ADDLED BRAIN BY COMMENTING ON THE PUSSY I'VE HAD. THAT'S A BATTLE YOU CAN NEVER WIN.CADDY WHEN YOU FUCK FAMILY IT DOES REALLY COUNT.

just shows how shallow you are that an old, worn-out corny joke would make you piss yourself.  I take offense to the senile remarl and I'd also be kind of made about the alzheimers thing if I could remember why it made me mad.   Now, lastly - I'd respond to the charge that family fuckin' counts.  in your case, that's likely how you stoked up your numbers by poppin' all those big old heffers at the family reunions.  now, on the other hand, if you're inferring I'm the incestuous one - well, you envious old flannel-shirted, sweaty underarmed, dirty skid mark underwear, brylcreem lathered la-la, if you saw my cousins - heck, you'd perhaps beg me to get a touch

91z.his 91z.his 91z.his 91z.his 91z.his 91z.his 91z.his

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 07:04:13 AM »

Dude, theres nothing wrong with her looks, and i dont know her, at all, but really you sound like a hateful, Gilted, Jealous- Also ran,  that never had a chance! Give it up already, i only comment because you are on here, bashing some womans looks like she stepped out of Downtown West Virginia,   so then i watch her, and think Man, that guys a real Nut! It takes all kinds,   your one of the 'Scary' ones,  hopefully you will get yourself some help!

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 09:09:12 AM »
Her breasts looked outstanding in that dress on television

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2018, 09:19:53 AM »
Her breasts looked outstanding in that dress on television

I wouldn't mind to give those puppies a motorboat ride

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »
SHE'S A GROSS PIG,ALL TITS LOOK GOOD IN A PUSH -UP BRA OLD FOOL YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF. CAUSE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH

WHAT I POST,YOU THINK I NEED HELP. FUCK OFF YOU LOSER

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2018, 06:49:47 PM »
SHE'S A GROSS PIG,ALL TITS LOOK GOOD IN A PUSH -UP BRA OLD FOOL YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF. CAUSE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH

this seems pointless, as you just keep trying to impress the group w/ your mastery of vulgar vocabulary.  understood that you're by the screen just hoping somebody will distract you from those big alligator tears rolling down your face - from full envy that you're petting your chihuahua, eating handfulls of jelly beans, every so often toughing yourself, watching reruns of Beverly Hillbillies and dreaminf of old Elly Mae; but, hamster - just post up that you're a jealous 4 eyed phony that hasn't kissed a girl in your life let alone deserve to critique a classy gal.  the only way you knew to use a term like push-up bra is from spending afternoons in the Wal*mart lingerie section, drooling on the cardboard pictures.  Stop, while you still can escape w/ 3% of your self-esteem intact.

43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2018, 08:07:51 PM »
kids a jerkoff. wendy is all class . like TARUS ROMEO  OR SHOULD I SAY CAM FELLA.. WENDY IS A BUEATIFUL GIRL

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2018, 08:12:33 PM »

Oh i get it, Ex wanna be Lover, whats the matter ? Bahshaha, Oh bahahaha it's ok, Mama will make it al better , or is it MEMMMAAAW  73cv.2 ngc3 ngc3 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2018, 10:29:32 PM »
CADDY AND OLD FOOL BOTH YOU MORONS CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF. SHE'S A CREATURE ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE. NO

MATTER HOW MUCH YOU 2 LIVING IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT MOTHERFUCKER'S WANT HER TO BE BEAUTIFUL. NOT IN THIS UNIVERSE.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2018, 11:19:52 PM »
CADDY AND OLD FOOL BOTH YOU MORONS CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF. SHE'S A CREATURE ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE. NO

MATTER HOW MUCH YOU 2 LIVING IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT MOTHERFUCKER'S WANT HER TO BE BEAUTIFUL. NOT IN THIS UNIVERSE.

Hamster -- go down to the flea market and buy yourself a moldy smellin' Playboy magazine from like 1998 and lick the pages.  Now, Wendy isn't ever going to be in a mens mag, I'll give you that.  BUT, she sure ly beats those big Shamus that you hang with.  Even a push up won't help those overwight yum-yums.  You and Mama get your game of gin rummy going w/ those delicious moo-moos and, move along.  No need for you to give us anymore hilarity w/ your low-brow, silly typing.

hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal