Author Topic: I want to beard  (Read 5879 times)

viking55

• Elite
Re: I want to beard
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 01:36:52 PM »
AND BE READY TO TAKE THE FALL FOR A WHOLE STRING OP POSITIVES

If you're not into harness racing, who cares? Take the money and run. Just get the money up front and quickly. Taking the fall is what beards do. The original trainer HAD to have positives already. Notice the word positives. Meaning plural. A successful trainer who juices is NOT going to become a lousy trainer who doesn't juice. Give me $10,000 cash up front and go juice whatever you want until I get caught. Then I walk away. Guy walks away with a decent amount of money for doing nothing but taking out a license. Doesn't the trainer of record also get 5% at most tracks taken out of the purse money? And I doubt ALL of the horses listing him would test positive anyway. Not bad.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 01:46:56 PM »

If you're not into harness racing, who cares? Take the money and run. Just get the money up front and quickly. Taking the fall is what beards do. The original trainer HAD to have positives already. Notice the word positives. Meaning plural. A successful trainer who juices is NOT going to become a lousy trainer who doesn't juice. Give me $10,000 cash up front and go juice whatever you want until I get caught. Then I walk away. Guy walks away with a decent amount of money for doing nothing but taking out a license. Doesn't the trainer of record also get 5% at most tracks taken out of the purse money? And I doubt ALL of the horses listing him would test positive anyway. Not bad.

AND SOMETIMES THEY TAKE AN AMBITIOUS YOUNG KID WHO IS DUMBER THAN STRAW AND PAY HIM NOTHING BUT A FEW EXTRA DOLLARS A WEEK. IT HAPPENED TO ME.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2018, 03:01:30 PM »
That happens a lot. The problem with that is that they have to know nothing about what is happening. Because if they get scared, they will tell everything they know or at least think. If they like harness racing, they will be intimidated by the interviews and hearings and being afraid of what the "officials" tell them, excuse me, threaten them with, they will more than sing like a songbird.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 03:05:30 PM »
That happens a lot. The problem with that is that they have to know nothing about what is happening. Because if they get scared, they will tell everything they know or at least think. If they like harness racing, they will be intimidated by the interviews and hearings and being afraid of what the "officials" tell them, excuse me, threaten them with, they will more than sing like a songbird.

IT'S EASY IF THEY THINK YOU ARE DUMB AND CLEAN CUT

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 06:10:42 PM »
I can be found at yonkers, either playing the family guy slot machine or in the race teletheatre.  Im usually the only one willing to pay the $5.  Just give me a quick tutorial on syringe usage and im good to go.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 06:33:24 PM »

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2018, 07:28:49 PM »
I can be found at yonkers, either playing the family guy slot machine or in the race teletheatre.  Im usually the only one willing to pay the $5.  Just give me a quick tutorial on syringe usage and im good to go.

It's easy. YOU will know nothing about what's REALLY going on. They won't take a chance on someone they don't know well being able to rat them out. They will get you a trainers license. It's pretty easy. Show up when they tell you, once a week is good. Do NOT ask any questions. Take the money when you pay you. ALWAYS get cash. And NEVER fall for the "I'll catch you up next week" BS. You never know when the hammer will fall.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2018, 08:04:35 PM »
It's easy. YOU will know nothing about what's REALLY going on. They won't take a chance on someone they don't know well being able to rat them out. They will get you a trainers license. It's pretty easy. Show up when they tell you, once a week is good. Do NOT ask any questions. Take the money when you pay you. ALWAYS get cash. And NEVER fall for the "I'll catch you up next week" BS. You never know when the hammer will fall.

HOW ABOUT "DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO, OR FIND ANOTHER JOB" AND THEY ARE FAMILY?

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 08:23:23 PM »
HOW ABOUT "DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO, OR FIND ANOTHER JOB" AND THEY ARE FAMILY?

That works too. But my reply was to the guy who didn't appear to have any ties to harness racing other than through the grandstand.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 08:55:20 PM »
That works too. But my reply was to the guy who didn't appear to have any ties to harness racing other than through the grandstand.

OK I GOT YA NOW

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal